/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The War of Deception!

k.ibrahim
04-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.
The term ‘Last Days’ in reality stands for the ‘Last Age’, or the Last Period of Time, or age which would culminate in the end of history—(Narrated By Abu Hurairah: That Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, By Him (ALLAH)in whom Hand my Soul is, surely, the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam) will shortly descend among you people( the muslim),and will judge mankind Justly by the Law of the Quran(as a Just ruler), and will break the cross and kill the pigs and abolish the Jizyah [a Tax taken from the people of the Scriptures(Jews and Christians), who are under the protection of a muslim goverment, the Jizyah tax wil not be accepted by Isa(alayhi salam) and All mankind will be required to embrace Islam will have no other alternative].Then there will be abundance of Wealth and Nobody will accept it),and a single prostration to ALLAH (in Prayer-Salat ) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it. Abu Huraira added "If you wish,you can recite (this verse of the Holy Quran):--" And there is none of the people of the Scriptures(Jews and Christians) But must believe in him(Isa as a Human being) before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness against Them"(Quran 4:159) and those who are fortune enough to met Him,Isa(alayhi salam) they will met a man from Paradise(from Heaven!) who vision will be crystal clear! He(alayhi salam) will able to see through the character of the Human Being(of the people),And see them as they really are! And No one will be able to deceive Him(alayhi salam),And His very presence will strengthen the Faith of the Believers,the very sight of Him will increase the Light(the Nur)in the Hearts and Faces of the Believers and His(alayhi salam) Ruh will lift and enlighten the Hearts the Believers. All hatred, jealousy and grudge will diappear from the Hearts of the Believers. He!Isa (alayhi salam) will be man who has matt Jibra'il(alayhi salam) and He (alayhi salam) has also matt all the Anbiyaa and He(alayhi salam)has matt Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and has shaken his hand and has heard His (sallallah alayhi wa salam) Voice and has seen His (sallallahu alayhi wa salam)Face!. And those who are fortune enough to met Him,Isa(alayhi salam)will be in the company of one who has lived in heaven and have seen its wonders. ( His!Isa(alayhi salam)rule will be a Lasting rule. It would be a lasting in the sense that history would end with that event. Life on earth beyond that event, and after Isa(alayhi salam) pass away or dies a human death and is buried next to Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhi wasalam) (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon them both) in Madinah, The time that is left on Earth would not qualify as history. This would be so because the people would act in such ways that is beyond the imagination,this would truly be the end of all goodness and with such a consequent collapse of morals, and of moral consciousness, that people would forget their human status. and . Already it is quite clear that we are quite close to the fulfillment of Foreshadowing prophecy made by Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhi wasalam) . So much so then, for the spurious claims(Deceitful claims) of the western civilization, They claim that mankind is witnessing unprecedented progress(only in technology and in ignorance)all the while the human condition is getting worse and worse ,they claim that the present is the best of all ages,Is this the age of technical enlightenment or the age of technical ignorance? they claim that the world keeps on growing better and better,and with the desperate condition of people starving all over the world,how is it better? and that modern western civilization has rendered(relinquish and over turn) all previous civilizations, including Islam,these claims are pure nonesense.
When a ship is sinking do to negligence and carelessness and you cannot prevent it from sinking, you have to get off that ship, (This is the condition of the Western civlization) and urge others as well to do so. this is the Time for Hijah!!! The ship of the world is now sinking! Pure Islam is the only life Boat! there is No other life boat. those life boats are in Mecca and Madinah. The evidence is all around us that this evil is growing stronger and stronger everyday, and as plainly visible as daylight! But those who are blind cannot see that the ship is sinking. They use their checkbooks, or the barrels of their guns, to impose themselves around the world as leaders. The blind arrogant then lead the blind ignorant until all are lost and will be drowned like the people of Noah (peace be upon him). And we desired to bestow a favor upon those who were deemed weak in the land, and to make them the Imams (Leaders of mankind), and to make them the heirs. (Al Quran, 28:5)
The term "MAHDI" is a title meaning "The Guided one". Mahdi is a normal man who is going to follow the true Islam. His name will be Muhammad and his father name will be 'Abdullah. He is a descendant from Ali and Fatima (daughter of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)) so he will be descendant from al-Hasan or al-Husain. Mahdi will be very just and his capital will be Damascus. Allah told us that Jews will master the world two times and Mahdi will appear between those two periods and will rule through the last one. Mahdi is NOT a prophet but he is the final Rightly Guided Khalifa. As Muslims, we should remember that the prophecy about Mahdi is one that will come to pass. This prophecy, however, does not absolve the Muslim Ummah from its duty to strive in the cause of Allah, oppose injustice, and seek peace and betterment of human condition. Centuries have passes from the time of the holy Prophet and this is closer to that time of the Mahdi. Muslims who are negligent in their duty hoping for a savior are committing a grave mistake and are not following the divine decrees ordained in Quran or taught by Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam). Abu Said Khadhri quoting the Messenger of God saying, "I bring you glad tidings of Al-Mahdi, God shall send him to my nation, in a time different from your own, and after a series of earthquakes, and he shall fill the earth with justice and equity as it was filled with injustice and oppression. He shall distribute the wealth equitably among the inhabitants of the earth. We know from the prophecies of the blessed Prophet that the third major ‘sinking of the earth’, i.e., the one that would occur in Arabia, would swallow an army that would be heading south to Makkah. That army would be on its way to attack Imam al-Mahdi, the descendent of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon him). It was prophesied that he would restore the Islamic Caliphate (or Islamic model of a state) in the Arabian peninsula. It is after that sign has occurred (i.e., the third major earthquake) that the son of Mary would descend from the sky with his hands resting on the wings of two angels, and would kill Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ. The Qur’an itself has described Isa (i.e., the return of Isa) as the ‘ilm (which here means the very key to the subject) of the Last Hour:
“And he (i.e., Isa) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow Me: this is a Straight Way.”
(Qur’an, Zukhruf, 43:61)
It follows that his return must come chronologically at the end of the list. We also know that the ‘fire’ from Yemen would follow the third earthquake. And so now that it appears that the major earthquake in the East has occurred, we await four more major signs that still remain to occur. When did the first six ‘major’ signs occur?
The Major Signs:
IMAAM MAHDI EMERGES
At age 40, Imaam Mahdi appears in Makkah, then flees to Madinah.
MUSLIM ARMY MARCHES
The army of Mansoor from Khurasaan will head towards Makkah to aid Imaam Mahdi. They will win many battles on the way. No force will be able to stop them. They will carry black flags.
SUFYAANI ARMY SWALLOWED BY THE EARTH.
The Sufyaani army (an Anti-Muslim force) from Syria singles out Imaam Mahdi for execution. On the way to Makkah, they get swallowed into the ground. A second Sufyaani army is created with 960,000 men (of 80 nations).
CONFRONTATION IN SYRIA
Imaam Mahdi and the Muslim army go to Syria to confront the Christians. The Christians, before the battle, will ask Muslims for the return of their prisoners-of-war. The Muslims will refuse. The battle will begin. One-third of Imaam Mahdi’s army will flee (their repentance will not be accepted), one-third will be martyred, and one-third will gain victory over the Christians. MUSLIM ARMY UNDER IMAAM MAHDI CONQUERS PALESTINE
The Coming of the Great War! One Phase or Levels of the Great War, the Final War, the Last War! Is The War of Deception! Deception in war or the Strategy of Deception in war is not something new.
But the war of Deception is! This idea of the war of Deception is a war in it self. in the presence of a world deeply in need of reconnection itself with ALLAH its Creator, inThis time that Men are turning away from ALLAH, from their Creator, in this time of blind ignorance,blind arrogance, in This time of tyranny,cruelty,brutality and oppression,this is the time for the Good people of the world to stand up,and work toward turning this world around before it too Late! O Good people of the world!, O good people of America!,O Good Muslim people of the Muslim World! There is still Goodness in the World! There is still Goodness in People! there is still Goodness in many of the world Societies,So Let us ALL Reconnect ourselves with ALLAH(with God) our Creator. And let us reject and Turn away from this great evil and turn back to our Creator! Who created the heavens and the earth,there is but one Creator! This entire world Civilization,this entire Society is Sick! This is the time of the War of Deception! where you can not tell the Good People from the Bad People!,where you can not tell the difference between the righteous from the wicked!,Where Men are standing in the Prayer line and their Hearts and actions is against Islam and against the Muslims people,they are saing that they believe in ALLAH but they are doing everything they can to bring disgrace on Islam!. But there are, among men, those who purchase idle tales, without knowledge (or meaning), to mislead (men) from the Path of Allaah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a humiliating Penalty. When Our Signs are rehearsed to such a one, he turns away in arrogance, as if he heard them not, as if there were deafness in both his ears: announce to him a grievous Penalty." ( Luqmaan: 6-7.) There are thousand of people in the boundary of Islam, and they are against the Sunnah of Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam)And In this time! they come haven been trained and Education to be the Enemies of Islam. , they are pretending to be muslim.those kind of Sick Trashe people whom ALLAH has curse have creep in to every masjid in thourghout the Muslim world and in every position, these hypocrites and Disbelieving people are tring to blend in,or trying to hid but they cannot hided the curse of ALLAH that is on their Faces and they cannot hide the curse of ALLAH that is in their Actions and they cannot hide the curse of ALLAH that is in(on)their Hearts, ALLAH has got HELL ready for them and All who follow them in their war of deception,These hypocrites and Disbelieving people have study the working in creation and have come to the realization that ALLAH donot intervene in the Evil that men intened to do. ALLAH has gived them respite, as He has given respite to satan, and so they think that ALLAH has permitted them to do any thing in this Life,in this war of deception without restriction, If the Actions of men has been already written He(ALLAH)will permitted it to be bad or Good, Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) clarified this point to Ibn Abbaas saying:"…If the whole nation were to gather together to benefit you they would only benefit you with that which Allaah had already written for you and if the whole nation were to gather to harm you they could only harm you with that which Allaah had already written to harm you. The pen has been lifted and the ink has dried (a phrase meaning: everything has been decreed or settled)". [At-Tirmithi] Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) has said in one of his treasured speeches, introduced the hypocrites as Islam's most dangerous enemy. He even said that they were Islam's only enemy. The following is the text of His(sallallahu alaihi was salam) speech: “I have never been frightened of any nation conquering Islam. I only worry about one group of people: the unbelievers who pretend to be Muslim, the two-faced hypocrites. They are with you in their words, but they would never take a step with you. There were also others who stand in the shadow with those, who had outwardly accepted Islam but secretly worked to destroy the Din from within. Generally speaking, the most dangerous enemy is an unknown one in the shadows. A known enemy, no matter how powerful he is, causes less damage than an unknown enemy does. In addition, the damage caused by a known enemy can be made up for. The reason is that the enemy is identified, his bad intentions are clear, his strength is recognized and his goals are well-known. On the other hand, the unknown enemy, however small and powerless he may be able to cause serious damage because he pretends to be a friend or he is staning where he can not be seen, and pretends to be indifferent. He can cause irreconcilable damage and at the same time not lose anything. Such an enemy will remain where he cannot be seen or even if his bad intentions are made clear,he remain unseen, but his actions are seen. The reason for this is that know one can see the Evil that this enemy is doing. . This enemy will then persist with his evil deeds. Never In the history of mankind have the Humanbeing ever seen such wickness as we are seeing now in the war of deception! ibn al-Yaman said, "People used to ask Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam, about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, ' Ya Rasulallah!, we were lost in ignorance (jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam). Will some evil come after this good thing?' He said, 'Yes' I asked, 'And will some good come after that evil?' He said, 'Yes, but it will be tainted with some evil' I asked, 'How will it be tainted?' He said, 'There will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine. You will see good and bad in them.' I asked, 'Will some evil come after that good?' He said, 'Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to their call, they will throw him into the Fire.' I said, 'Ya Rasulallah, describe them for us.' He said, 'They will be from our own people, and will speak our language.' I asked, 'What do you advise me to do if I should live to see that?' He said, 'Stick to the main body (jama'ah) of the Muslims and their leader (imam).' I asked, What if there is no main body and no leader?' He said, 'Isolate yourself from all of these sects, even if you have to eat the roots of trees until death overcomes you while you are in that state.' One of the Most Biggest and the Most Dangerous of Secret Enemies in the war of deception are those jews who pretend to be Muslim who are over Masjids and in every position. In this War of Deception there are Christians and Jews who have open up SoCall Masjids throughout america trying to deceive the muslims by mixing islam with christianity and twisting the thruth. there are many christians and jews who know the Arabic Language, and they use it as a tool to incite hated and bitterness by stiring up the Muslims against each other and instigting mistrust and racial tension among the Muslims. they know the arabic language, and know how to twist it,But the christians donot know Islam,they mix it with chritianity (but the jews they have studies Islam)they have learn the language to deceive the Muslims and trying to hide among the Muslims with the intention of corrupting as many muslims as they can with tickes, in this time of deception a Muslim come to the Masjid for Prayer and complete his prayer then set down and talks with a person whom he think is a muslim, but in reality this person is a spy for the Enemies of Islam! and this is one of their ticks, the ticke is to make the socall masjid beautiful and attractive like a a fisherman Net, or A Snare used as a trapping device design to capture the believing Muslims. Also in this war of Deception there are The socall modern muslims these are the people who are openly against the Sunnah, who are doing everything they can to compromise islam, and in trying to design islam in away that it will be acceptable to the west. If the ignorant people of the west who claim knowledge rejected some part of Islam ,then the ignorant socall Muslim rejected too! When ALLAH call a people ignorant, they are Ignorant! No matter how technologically advance a society or Nations is they are Ignorant!
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. The Philosophy of the Ignorance.
"Is it (then that) the judgement of (the time of pagan) ignorance they desire?
And who (else) can be better than Allah to judge for a people of assure faith."(theQuran:5:50) The Holy Qur'an has told us about other nations with capabilities in science, engineering, and skills. Still, it regarded them as 'jahiliyah' (ignorant).
6. The Qur'an describes nature as equal among nations of 'jahiliyah'. In the Qur'anic viewpoint, all of these nations were ignorant. We are able to understand this equality clearly through the comparison which the Qur'an has made between the backward state of Arabs and the developed state of nations before them.
Allah, the Exalted, says:
"What! have they not travelled in the earth and seen how was the end of those before them? They were more (in number) than those and mightier in strength, and greater are the relics (of their power) in the earth, but availed them not what they were earning. And when came unto them their apostles with clear proofs (of their truthfulness), exalted they in what they had with them of knowledge, but encompassed them that which they were wont to scoff." "Have they travelled not in the earth and seen how was the end of those before them? They were stronger than them in strength; and they dug up the earth and built on it more than what these did build; and there came unto them their apostles with clear proofs (miracles); (for) it is not Allah Who should do them (any) injustice, but they did injustice to their own selves. Then evil was the end of those who wrought evil, for belied they the signs of Allah, and at them they used to mock."
Holy Qur'an (30:9-10)
"And how many of the generations We did destroy before them, they were (even) better in riches and in splendor. Say you (O Our Apostle Muhammad) As to those who are in error, the Beneficent (Allah) will certainly lengthen the span (of their) life; until they behold what they were promised, be it the chastisement (in this world) or the Hour (of Doom); Then shall they know who is worse placed and (who is the) weakest in forces!"Holy Qur'an (19:74-75)
In this manner, the Qur'an has revealed the depth and content of those nations to stress that scientific development of man and his civil advancement are not able to save him from the claws of deviation and take him out of the fangs of ignorance as long as he embellishes ignorant faith and embodies the same abnormal ignorant behavior of the general society.
Although these ignorant deviated nations are scattered throughout history and The Present day,they are different in scientific and civil levels, they share common factors. One mental state combines them together and unifies their deviated course.Allah, the Exalted, says:
"And those (pagans) who have no knowledge say: 'Why does not Allah speak to us or a sign come to us?' Even thus said those before them, the like of what they say; their hearts are alike; We have indeed made clear the signs to people who are certainly sure." (the Holy Qur'an(2:118)This similarity among the hearts of the deviated nations and in many of todays peoples and the unity of the mental trend, which the Qur'an has revealed, is the common line which identifies all aspects of the pre-Islamic period and the present day standards of ignorance and is the center from which all activities of the ignorant man begins. This similarity is the factor forming the identity and personality of all Ignorant nations. Also this description may be applied to all stages of human history especially the present day people whose generations have evolved into a devious and deviated system and refused to follow the straight path of truth and peace-the straight path of ALLAH the law of the Rabb of all the worlds, and the message of salvation. (read the rest of the article on the philosophy of the Ignorance when you have time)
The real muslim tries to live a life that is acceptable before ALLAH, and if it is acceptable before ALLAH! Because he the real muslim is living his Din with knowledge and faith, so he doesn't worry about what men think.( These Socall Modern muslims) These are the People who will be the first to reject the inspired leadership that ALLAH has ordained for the Muslims world, Because this Divinely inspired Leadership doesn't Compromise Islam,And they will say that this leadership is very close to the sunnah of Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) and because they will say that this Leadership donot wear a suit and tie and that this leadership has not cut his beard back or they will say that leadership is the wrong color!(he's too light! or he's too dark! ) (This is their Justification for rejecting divine guidance). But What ever ALLAH ordained is for as long He (ALLAH) will it,Whatever Allah wills, will happens and whatever He does not will does not happen. It is the Will of ALLAH that The(“Divinely guided one appear) The Mahdi
And the Leadership of Isa(alayhi salam)Come into Existence. No believer will question the fact that Allah has wills that Isa(alayhi salam) and the Mahdi will leaded the Muslim world. Isa(alayhi salam) will be as Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)Describe Him. Then Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) will come down from the Minaret of the Mosque with two Angel. Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) will be wearing yellow clothes. Both his hands will be on the wings of Angels.
When Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) lowered his head down, from his head, drops of water will fall as if they were diamonds. And when he puts his head up, water drops will fall as if they were diamonds. Imam Mahdi and the Muslims will recognise Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) from this sign. The people will have congregated for the prayer and Imam Mahdi will see Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam). Imam Mahdi will request Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) to lead the prayer, but Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) will say, "You lead the prayer." Imam Mahdi will lead the Salaat (prayer).
After the Salaat, Imam Mahdi and Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) and the other Muslims will come out from the Mosque. Outside the gates of the Mosque, Dajjal will be waiting with his army. When he will see Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam), he will feel as though his body will dissolve and he will start to run away, but Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) will catch him and kill Dajjal at a place called Baab-ul-ludd (an airport in Israel). A fight will start between the Jews and Muslims. The Jews will start to run away but they will not be able to hide. When a Jew hides behind a rock, the rock will call the Muslim soldiers out and say: "There is a Jew hiding behind me, kill him!" If a Jew hides behind a tree trunk, the tree will call to a Muslim soldier saying, "There is a Jew hiding behind me. Kill him". Everything will talk except a tree called Gharqad, which will not tell a Muslim if a Jew is hiding behind it. This tree is very holy for the Jews.
In this way Dajjal and his followers will be killed. And Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) will kill Dajjal. After his death, there will be peace. Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) and Imam Mahdi will start visiting places, and they will meet those people who refused to believe in Dajjal. They will be satisfied with them and will satisfy them by giving them glad tidings of Heaven. After this the people will have a good life.
Sometime will pass, then Imam Mahdi will pass away. At that time, his age will be of fifty years. Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) will offer his funeral prayer and bury him. Imam Mahdi will have ruled for nine years. After that, Hazrat Isa (alayhi salaam) will stay with the people and will rule the world. During his reign, Ya'jooj Ma'jooj will appear.
In This time where the most wicked of men will appear to be righteous and the Good people will appear to be wicked.in this time there are Men who are possess by Jinns and Shaytaning and can not get Free! because they are effected by Powerful Black magic! O Muslim people. I am Nobody in your sights! but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to have a little insight,!(insight is a gifts from ALLAH!)just like a person standing in the middle of a forest calling out!and people are saying "O do not listen to him, he thinks he is somebody!or he's trying to be somebody!Where are the wise people of the Din of ALLAH?, The wise people of Islam?
Why are they silent ? Why are They not standing up as a collective body of peoople against this powerful Evil(the dajjal)he is the Enemy of ALLAH! he is the Enemy of ALLAH!he is the Enemy of ALLAH!. This is the Time to Stand up against this Evil be for It dominate the world!. Islam is the only force strong enough to stand between the dajjal and total world domination. (The War of Deception) In this war of deception, The decevers They have travel from every corner of the World and from every corner of the Muslim World,the call was made for them to come to their Leader, just like when Pharaoh called for all the magicians in egypt to come to him, they sent for every Fake,every phoney, Every hypocrites,and , every ignorance kafira pretending to be a muslim; and Sorcerers and magicians to come and serve and worship the Enemy of ALLAH, the real(The Anti-Christ) dajjal ,These are same people that the Governments from around the World use as their secret agents against Islam in this war of deception, because they have arabic names and they come from socall muslim countrys and These are also the people who are trying to destroy the Purity of Islam through their Evil deception , they are trying to run muslims away from the worship of ALLAH, and if they can not destroy our faith as a True Believing Muslim,they seek to destroy our character,our Dignity, our Honor and our Integrity as Muslims; and then they seek to destroy us as Men or as Human beings. The Enemies of ALLAH are well informed about Islam, and they know what Islam call for. These secret enemies standed in the ranks in the salat lines with us; and they study islam as we the Believing muslims do, but their Hearts are cold and sick and they have an allegiance and Loyalty to the Dajjal. Dajjal is an Arabic word, derived from the root “dajl.” Dictionaries define dajjal as the name given to the Anti-Christ,the Deceiver“liar, fraud, a seditious,referring to something covered with Tar and damned person who confuses the minds, hearts, good and bad, the right and the wrong, one who hides,denies and covering up the Truth, the one who tells lies and deceives many people,and travel all over the world. The hadiths of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
refer to the dajjal as the greatest Evil force to appear in the End of Times. The dajjal, who will attempt to impose the system of satan over the entire world, in the End Times when extraordinary events take place, by means of enmity towards Isa(alayhi salam) and Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh), whose appearance we will soon see by Allah’s leave. the dajjal himself is the worst deniers of all time. Our Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) describes the dimension of the corruption of the dajjal as follows:There would be no creation (creating more trouble) than the dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour. The corruption of the dajjal in the End Times will be very severe…It is narrated in traditions that the dajjal is a deceiver who portrays truth as falsehood and falsehood as truth, and good as bad, and bad as good. As we are told in the hadith “He [the dajjal] would bring along with him an image of paradise and hell-fire and what he would call as paradise that would be in reality hell-fire, everything he calls good, beautiful and right is actually is a great evil that will inflict disaster on humanity. And that which he depicts as evil will actually be of beneficial and in the interests of humanity. Yet since many,many people do not look at events in the light of the moral values of the Qur’an and the Sunnah of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) ,they will be deceive,trick,misled by the things to which the dajjal invites them and they will follow him, while heedlessly turning their backs on the path of Allah, turning away from their Creator, turning away from what is right, which they should actually follow. They will see what a grave error they have made when it is to late, however! when they witness the climate of Tyranny, oppression, cruelty and brutality,the dajjal will establish in his system of socall world government. It is for these reasons that our Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has warned mankind and told people to act in the knowledge that what the dajjal portrays as evil is in fact good and what he portrays as good is in fact Evil:he(the dajjal has appear!!!. And there is along with him water and fire. What the people will see as water will be burning fire. And what will appear as fire will be water. Any one of you who will see that should plunge in that which he sees as fire for it will be sweet, pure water. The corruption of the dajjal can be felt everywhere all over the World, as if the world is falling into a mental deep frozen. Hopelessness Lovelessness- state of being without love for anything), conflict and evil are spreading around the world. As can be seen from the many various signs in the hadiths and with our own Eyes, The period we are in is that Time! the “End of Times, The time of the dajjal. It is clear from the hadiths of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) that the End of Times are taking place and unfolding before our very eyes now! and by Allah’s leave, the return to Earth of Isa (alayhi salam) and the appearance of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) are also to be expected in this period. Just as we are told in the hadiths, the dajjal is making his corruption felt in the world at this very time we are living in, and Hopelessness, lovelessness, rebellion, evil, division, conflicts and degeneration are spreading across the world. Many people have gone along with the corruption of the dajjal, turned their backs on proper moral values and accepted a devilish system based on disbelief. The dajjal is decepting people by portraying good as evil and evil as good, and is prepare the way for all forms of disorder. The corruption of the dajjal of at this Time period will also manifest itself as famine, shortages and economic disasters. One of the greatest corruption of the dajjal in this Time, in ideological terms, is Darwinism(the Tick) this is a part of the war of Deception. Darwinist ideology, the worst fallacy of the 19th century, was initially criticized. But it spread throughout society during the 20th century under the influence of the Followers of dajjal,Who has misled vast masses of people into believing in it, gathered a great deal of support, and ultimately found its way into schools and textbooks and scientific literature. There has been no scientific evidence in favor of the theory of evolution, and it is impossible for there to be any; but since Darwinism is a false belief system, then false evidence is constantly produced to support the theory, and the real scientific evidence that repudiates evolution is covered up and Hidden. The scale of this fraud is truly enormous and unimaginable. As a perverted and false belief system based on denial of Allah, Darwinism is a known deception of the dajjal’s, and one expected in the End of Time according to what is revealed in the hadiths. Darwinism, the main source of racism and which seeks to convince people that man is merely an uncontrolled animal, is one of the worst snares of the dajjal. Hopelesness,Lovelessness, ruthlessness and disrespecting others as human beings are the result of regarding one’s own race as superior.This false belief system, The War of Deception, which claims that living things came into being by chance, which maintains that apes are the ancestors of human beings, which seeks to convince human beings they are aimless animals with no Purpose,no responsibilities, which has led to mass slaughter and has initiated wars through the twisted idea that the strong must crush the weak, and which regards human beings as worthless and inferior, this is deceit,this is actually Darwinism, one of the dajjal’s worst plots. However, having persisted for the last 150 years, The dajjal’s Evil plot has just begain to unfold,Mass deception will not come to an end until he is destroy. This False ideology adopted like religion, has not been crushed yet. The true Din(religion) of Allah Islam will Prove more powerful than the opposing forces of Evil. There is no doubt that Allah will make His Din Islam prevail. Our Lord reveals in one verse:Allah confirms the Truth by His words,
even though the evildoers hate it.
(Surah Yunus, 82)
Say: ‘It is He(ALLAH) Who brought you into being and gave you hearing, sight and hearts. What little thanks you show!’
(Surat al-Mulk, 23) The most evident corruption of the End of Times caused by the dajjal is his opposition to Islam. Various humanist views and values that has appear now in this Times is attempting to replace religion. This new religion is baseing itself upon disbelief in order to eradicate all forms of Divine hegemony over mankind… It is an irreligious faith whose basic god is matter and man.5 (Surely Allah is beyond that.) Allah says in one verse:Say: “Shall I tell you of a reward with Allah far worse than that: that of those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He is angry – turning some of them into monkeys and into pigs – and who worshiped false deities? Such people are in a worse situation and further from the right way.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 60) we must continual to Pray WholeHeartedly against these deceptive enemies of ALLAH. when will the help of ALLAH come? The affliction of this Jewish Messiah is so great that none from the times of Prophet Adam till the day of resurrection have or will create and spread that much affliction. His affliction will be so dangerous and subtle so harmful that there is no Prophet of Allah who did not warn his ummah about the coming of this creature. The Dajjal will be able to deceive the very elect, the very pious, the one who thinks he or she has faith in their hearts, because he will appear inconspiuous,Never seen in public,but Walking among the Muslims in silent for years, in and out of the Masjids,his silent has been a shield for him but no longer he is seen and recognized and people looking in his face and not saying anything knowing that that is the dajjal without a doubt,"blind in one eye and the other eye looking like a protruding grape" All of this is takeing place in Houston Tx.where the most wicked of Men in the U.S. Live,some of them are so wicked that they want to be worship they have become minor dajjals and others so wicked that they worship satan and these are the ones that have conspire with the secret societys of the world against Islam,and all these people are staning in the ranks of the Prayer line in the Masjids. this is where he(the dajjal) is working on many people in their sleep or I should say he is attacking many people in their sleep.(REMEMBER THE DAJJAL IS THE ENEMY OF ALLAH THERE IS NO DOUBT). Another means of protection from deviation is to hasten to persistently perform good deeds with sincerity to Allaah before trials take place. Rasulallah(sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said, “Hasten in performing good deeds before the time comes when trials would be as dark as nights; a man would wake up a Muslim and go to sleep a disbeliever, and go to sleep as a Muslim and wake up a disbeliever” (Muslim).the dajjal is a man whose full title is Al-Maseeh (The Messiah) Ad-Dajjal, (The Liar/Deceiver). Usually just referred to as the Dajjal, he is a bizarre character whose description,There are numerous hadith that contain descriptions of the Dajjal. Here we will just touch on the most common of these traditions to give an overview of just who this mysterious and strange person is.
The Dajjal is described as being a deceiver who will have miraculous powers and who will temporarily hold power over the whole earth:
The Prophet was warning us that in the last days there would be someone who would deceive all of humanity. The Dajjal will possess power over this world. Thus, Muslims must be careful not to have the love of the world in their hearts so they won’t leave their religion and follow him. He will be able to heal the sick by wiping his hand on them, like Jesus did, but with this deceit the Dajjal will lead people down the path to hell. Thus the Dajjal is the false Messiah, or Anti-Christ (Massih ad-Dajjal). He will pretend to be the Messiah, and deceive people by showing them amazing powers.
Possibly the most frequently quoted reference to the Dajjal is that he is blind in one eye. The Hadith however, are contradictory regarding which eye is blind:
God, most Muslims have deduced that the Dajjal will thus claim to be Jesus Christ by name.
Muslim Scholar Muhammad Ali ibn Zubair Ali says of the Dajjal, “ He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a giant mule… He will travel the entire world.” 9 As strange as this is, it also bears a faint resemblance to Jesus the Messiah who also rode a donkey as he entered Jerusalem during the final week of his ministry.It is said that there are three cities that the Dajjal may not enter; Mecca, Medina and Damascus. Muslims are encouraged to seek refuge from the Dajjal in one of these three cities:The Prophet said, "Ad-Dajjal will come to Medina and find the angels guarding it. So Allah willing, neither Ad-Dajjal, nor plague will be able to come near it. "The coming of the Anti-Christ (Dajjal) must occur in the Last Days. This dreadful event is approaching, and in that time only three cities will be safe: Makka, Madina, and Sham (Damascus). If anyone wants safety in that time he will have to run to one of these three cities. Apart from these three cities, it is said that the Dajjal will enter every single city, town and village in the world to test and possibly deceive every human alive.
Muslims believe that if they memorize a particular portion of the Quran that they will be protected from the Dajjal. It is somewhat like a verbal amulet that protects one from the powers of evil: If the Dajjal comes upon someone who has memorized the first ten verses of Surat al Kahf (Chapter of the Cave) he cannot harm him. And whoever memorizes the last verses of Surat al-Kahf will have light on the day of Judgement.
Based on various Islamic traditions, Muslims believe that the Dajjal will be Jewish. The title of a book by Muslim author Matloob Ahmed Qasmi, Emergence of the Dajjal, the Jewish King couldn’t make this point more clearly. Imam Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi of the Palestinian Authority articulated the Islamic perspective regarding the expectation of the Jewish people quite well in one of his sermons: The Jews await the false Jewish messiah, while we await, with Allah's help… the Mahdi and Jesus, peace be upon him. Jesus's pure hands will kill the false Jewish messiah. Where? In the city of Lod, in Palestine. Palestine will be, as it was in the past, a graveyard for the invaders. the Dajjal that he will be, “the embodiment of the Jewish hope and longing. The bulk of his army is recruited from the Jews. the Dajjal that he will be, “the embodiment of the Jewish hope and longing. The bulk of his army is recruited from the Jews .
As mentioned in the last chapter, the followers of the Dajjal will primarily consist of Jews and women. It is mentioned that women are very ignorant and as such are easily misled. Veliankode states, “Meanwhile, women will also fall to the deviant line of the Antichrist because of their unawareness and ignorance of Islam.” 16
) has narrated that the prophet Muhammad said, the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam)
will kill the Dajjal at the door of LUD." Imam Tirmidhi(d.279/857) then said "This is an authentic Hadith."Imam Muslim (d.261/839) has narrated from Abu Hurayrah , that he heard Allah’s Messenger saying,"The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Madina (to counterattack them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say, "Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them;" and the Muslims would say, "Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them." They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army), which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah’s eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry, "The Dajjal has taken your place among your family." They would then come out, but it would be to no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam)would descend and would lead them to prayer. When the enemy of Allah(the dajjal) would see him(alayhi salam), He would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam)were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by His hand and He would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of, Isa(alayhi salam). "Imam Muslim (d.261/839) has narrated from Abdullah bin Amr, who has reported that a person came to him and said, "What is this Hadith that you narrate that the Last Hour would come at such and such time?" Thereupon he said, “be devoted exclusively to Allah, there is no god but Allah (or the words to the same effect). I have decided that I would not narrate anything to anyone now. I had only said that you would see after some time an important event that the (sacred) House (Ka’ba) would be burnt and it would happen and definitely happen." He then reported that Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, "The Dajjal would appear in my Ummah and he would stay (in the world) for forty (I cannot say whether he meant forty days, forty months or forty years) and Allah would then send the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam)who would resemble ‘Urwa bin Mas’ud. He (the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam) would chase him(the dajjal) and kill him. Then people would live for seven years that there would be no rancour between two persons. Then Allah would send cold wind from the side of Syria that none would survive upon the earth having a speck of good in him or faith in him but he would die, so much so that even if some amongst you were to enter the innermost part of the mountain, this wind would reach that place also and that would cause his death." These Hadiths prove that while the approach of The Day of Judgement is certain it is bound to be preceded by the descent of the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam) along with other signs. The Day of Judgement is not conceivable without his(alayhi salam) appearance before it. Secondly, each one of the pre-indications including the descent of the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam), is a highly unusual event in itself.It is obvious that the tremendous catastrophe of the ending of the Universe must be preceded by happenings of that nature. The attempt to bring these events in line with ordinary natural phenomena by esoteric explanations is to confess ignorance of the surrounding realities of the Day Of Resurrection. In one sense the attempt amounts to a veiled denial of the final event itself.If the co-related signs of The Day of Judgement are not acceptable to sceptical minds, then the major event is of the same category to them and beyond their comprehension.Sensible persons will do well to ponder over the matter with a cool mind as in the traditions the event of descent of the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam) has been put down as one of the nearest precursors of the Last Day. It should be considered as part and parcel of the major happening with which the world is bound to be confronted.
The following is the description of that creature called Dajjal whose killing has been foretold by Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam).
As the Chief of Jews, Dajjal will first of all show himself off as a very holy man, then he will claim prophethood, next he will claim to be God. He will be one-eyed and Kafir or Ka-fa-ra will be inscribed on his forehead which every literate and illiterate Muslim shall be able to decipher. He will make his own paradise and hell. Seventy thousand Jews of Esfahan will accompany him. He will appear forth from the middle of Iraq and Syria and raise mischief right and left. For forty days he will cause turmoil in the world. First day of the forty shall be equivalent to one year and second day to one month and third day to one week and all the remaining days shall be of normal duration. He will travel fast like wind behind clouds. People out of fear will go into mountains.
Allah will give Dajjal leeway and capacity to rouse people to rebellion. Before his appearance there will be three exacting years, in the first of which rainfall will be less by one-third of the normal, leading to a shortfall of one-third in grain production; rains in the second year will be less by two-thirds, resulting in a shortfall of grain by two-thirds, until in the third year there will be no growth as not one drop of rain will fall. Beasts and cattle will die on account of severe famine and drought. On the other hand, rain will fall on lands of those persons who would have reposed their faith in Dajjal. Therefore, their lands shall have vegetation and cattle shall return from pastures with filled bellies; those having no faith in him will be indigent and their cattle destroyed.When Dajjal shall go over desolate places, he will order the land to throw its treasures out; consequently treasures will emerge and accompany him. He will tell a Bedouin, "If I bring your dead camels to life will you have faith in me?" He will reply, "Certainly!" Then, devils, appearing as camels, shall come before him. He will think that his camels have really become alive. Thus, bound by spells, he will believe in Dajjal as God. Similarly Dajjal will tell a person, "If I bring your father and brother back to life, will you believe in me?" He will say "Certainly"! Then he will go to the graves of his father and brother and there, devils with appearances of his father and brother, will come out to him and say, "Yes, this is God and do believe in him.". In this way, Dajjal, will mislead humanity and only Allah’s chosen people will not be influenced by his deceit and trickery. Therefore the Prophet ordered, that on hearing about Dajjal’s appearance people should run away from him.At last Dajjal will turn towards Madinah Tayyibah. but will not be able to enter Madinah and will encamp behind the mountain of Uhad. Then, angels of Allah, the Exalted, will turn his direction towards the country of Syria and having gone there, he will perish.
At the time when Dajjal will be heading towards Syria, Imam Mahdi will be busy fighting a holy war with Christians on the front of Constantinople. Hearing that Dajjal had emerged, he would return to the country of Syria and will assemble his troops for a battle. At the time of ‘Fajr’ salat, when the congregation will be in a standing position before the start of prayers, Hazrat Isa (alayhis sallam) will descend. Imam Mahdi will bring him forward to lead prayers and will himself go behind, but Hazrat Isa will order him to lead. After finishing prayers, Hazrat Isa (alayhis sallam) will go out to face Dajjal. Dajjal will run off upon seeing Hazrat Isa(alayhis sallam) and will start melting like lead. Hazrat Isa (alayhis sallam) will overtake him at Bab-e-Lud (at present under Israeli possession) and kill him.All these Hadiths give the image of Isa(alayhis sallam) eschatological role as a contender of Dajjal.

There is a deceptive war going on against Muslims and Islam. Certainly Muslim people are among those suffering from war in all parts of the world as world powers and different groups seek control. There is also the war of words as people speak for or against Islam, and there are even Muslims fighting Muslims. Allaah has forbidden treachery and has condemned those who do it. Allaah says They are those with whom you made a covenant, but they break their covenant every time and they do not fear Allaah” [al-Anfaal 8:56] And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every betrayer will have a banner on the Day of Resurrection, by which he will be known.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6966; Muslim, 1736) And it was narrated that Maalik said: “I heard that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abbaas said: ‘There is no people who betrays their covenant but Allaah gives their enemies power over them.” (al-Muwatta’, Baab ma jaa’a fi’l-wafa’ bi’l-‘ahd) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “War is deceit.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3029; Muslim, 58).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.