/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Honesty and the Dignity of the Human being!

k.ibrahim
04-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!.-------Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.
He(ALLAH) starts the aayah with an address to the "believers", hinting that what is required thereafter is a consequence of that name with which they are addressed.
This is similar to saying: "You whom Allah has favored and enriched with His bounties, be good to others as Allah has been good to you." And like, "Learned men, teach people what would benefit them." And, "Ruler, rule with justice."
Allah describes the believers in surat Al-Mu’meneen (The Believers), verse 8 as:
“Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts) and to their covenants” Four characteristics belong to a believer: when he speaks, he speaks the truth: when he is trusted, he fulfils his trust; when he makes a promise, he abides by his promise; and when he is in dispute with anyone, he does not use obscene words (but sticks to the truth).
Narrated Hudhaifa: Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said to us, "Honesty descended from the Heavens and settled in the roots of the hearts of men (faithful believers), and then the Quran was revealed and the people read the Quran, (and learnt it, and learnt from it) and also learnt it from the Sunna." Both Quran and Sunna strengthened their (the faithful believer..s') honesty. -----In the event of my demise, My last request is that the Muslim Ummah stand up and call for an investigation, Not a local investigation, Not a state investigation, not a Federal investigation, but call for the International Criminal Court to Launch an investigation in to misconduct of the F.B.I. that must extend to the global. ---If i am set up and framed and murdered, there are masterminds behind it who want to see me in jail or in the grave. They are the bosses of this city, They are the bosses of this state, They are the bosses of this Nation and they stand directly and indirectly over muslim Ummah. These bosses are against islam but they have friends in the leadership of the muslims.
In this time that we are living in where the kafirs( the disbelievers) are honor and the believers are disgrace! This is that time when the most wicked of men will be (is) in the leadership over the muslim ummah. this is that evil time where the most wicked of men will appear to be the most righteous of men and the righteous will appear to be wicked. Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman said, 'The hypocrites of today are worse than those of the lifetime of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam), because in those days they used to do evil deeds secretly but today they do such deeds openly.' Narrated Abi Asha'sha:Hudhaifa said, 'In fact, it was hypocrisy that existed in the lifetime of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) but today it is Kufr (disbelief) after belief.'
-----Narrated Ma'qil: Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "If any ruler having the authority to rule Muslim subjects dies while he is deceiving them, Allah will forbid Paradise for him." From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Rasulallah (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There will come upon the people years of deceit in which the liar will be believed, the truthful disbelieved, the treacherous will be trusted and the trustworthy held to be treacherous.
Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, “When honesty is lost,
then wait for the Hour.”It was asked, “How will honesty be lost, Ya Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)?” He said, “When authority is given to those who do not deserve it, then wait for the Hour.”” [Al-Bukhari]-- Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"-----The trustworthy will not be trusted and the liar will be believed. People will not remain loyal even to their blood relatives.,
-- So in case i am murdered and it appears to be a open and shut case,it would not be at all.such an investigation would lead to many things and many people. It would be like opening up a can of worms. But do not call for a federal investigation where a federal agency has to investigat itself this does not work.(O Muslim people !Stand up and call for the International Criminal Court to Launch an investigation into misconduct of the F.B.I. that must extend to the global!
Ya ALLAH! I bag of You to Curse those black hearted wicked kafirs who are planting my Death and disgrace and they are conspiring to bring great disgrace on islam!
These are the same kafirs who are responsible for the deaths of many Muslims in America, and many muslims deaths throughout the world. The first thing they do is to Target us and then work to destroy our characters with lies creating mistrust among the people, Then they work to set us up and frame us. And all the people have to do is ask one Question? What has this person done wrong? Their Answer is he is a Muslim and he wear those Islamic clothes and we think he's going to do something wrong!(PURE UNADULTERATED IGNORANCE!!! from the most ignorant of organization!) They will find any excuse to kill a muslim! The people should just say this is still America! And he has the right to wear any clothes he pleases! This may not be the America that we think it is! It is a society developing into an electronics police state Very Similarly to East Germany police state of the 1960's and 70's. And the same kind of spying that existed then exist now! But on a greater magnitude, people cannot use the restroom unless there are cameras watching what They do! This suggest that American citizens are highly vulnerable to these attacks on our rights to personal privacy. And when the question is ask why are there cameras in the restroom? Their answer is it is for security reasons! But the truth of the matter is that surveillance cameras in the restroom is an invasion of the most personal Privacy!----Mass surveillance is widely criticized as a violation of privacy rights, for limiting civil and political rights and freedoms, and for being illegal under some legal or constitutional systems. There is a fear that ever increasing mass surveillance will ultimately lead to a totalitarian state where political dissent is undermined by *COINTELPRO*-like programs. Such a state may also be referred to as a survellance state or an electronic police state. This same thing exist in the Muslim ummah! And when the question is as why are there secret Surveillance cameras in the Masjids, their answer is that it is for security reasons! And the Question is did you ask the muslims permission to have surveillance cameras installed? And why is it that these cameras are connected to These secret organizations who are against Islam! We find it rather interesting that many of these people who are over the masjids in Houston,tx and in america are Masons and Jews(The open enemies of ALLAH)(NOTE If you are a mason, a Magician, or a sorcerers among the muslims, YOU ARE A KAFIR!!!!) these are the same secret organizations who are setting muslim up and killing us in the street. For no other reason than that because we are believers in ALLAH and the last day. And we are wearing our islamic clothes, In a society of hate mongers, But they do not hate filth, wickedness or corruption. who are just like there forefathers, yesterday it was because we were dark in color, today it's because we are muslims! what is it going to be 20 years from now? We are Real muslims who know and understand what ISLAM calls for obedience to ALLAH and His Messenger Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)!!! These kafirs in this society They are threatened with good moral principles and good behavior! If it not wicked, if it not filths, If it is not corrupted and If it not homosexual then they do not want any part of it. Their Philosphy is that they don't know Islam, and they don't want to know islam, if they can not understand the Good muslims, If they can not dominate the Good muslims, If they can not control the Good muslims. then they have to try to Destroy us.(This is the philosphy of the ignorant) First they try to destroy our characters in the eyes of the people, then they work to destroy our inherent dignity as Men, then they work to destroy our dignity as Muslims, ALLAH has dignified the human being again by giving him Islam! then they work to destroy our dignity as human beings,our inherent dignity.Then after that they hope to leave us as an empty shell just a reflection of men, just a reflection of a human beings.
That! Inherent dignity that ALLAH has Given us that make us men and human beings this is what they want to destroy, this is the work of satan! This is Blind ignorance and Blind arrogance, that also leads to Blind actions,and Blind actions leads to blind Destruction.With No respect for human worth or the dignity of the human being .This is the epitome of ignorance! This is what this society is developing into a society of wild creatures, who appear to be human but act worse than animals.
Their behaviours displays the marked of the people of pompey-pompeii, And perhaps they too may suffer the same fate! This is so because the people are acting in such ways that is beyond the imagination, this would truly be the road that ends all goodness and with such a consequent that collapse of all morals, and of moral consciousness, that people are forgeting their human status,their human worth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is said by some scholars that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)came to this world to up lift the Dignity of humanity,To restore the Dignity of mankind, and now the dignity of humanity has been restore for all times, and For those who accept Islam as their way of life, their honor and dignity has increases in this world and in the hereafter. They the scholars also say a sign of that restoration was when Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)with His own hands picked up the Black stone and placed it in the wall of the Kaba. He (sallallahu alaihi was salam) set the dignity of humanity back in to it proper place, They the scholars said that the black stone represent the Fallen dignity of the mankind, that had fallen from it high position in the world, That had fallen in to disgrace in the Sight of ALLAH, through Ignorant and idolatry. ALLAH has dignified and Honor the Humanbeing from the very beganing with the creation of the first (Man)Adam(alaihi salam).1. That he was first created from clay, and that his
seed was made from a draught of despised fluid.
2. That he was created from a handful that Allah
collected from all parts of the earth, so that it contains the
good and the evil, the easy-going and the intolerant, the
liberal and the miserly. It was Jibreel (Gabriel) who took
this handful, then it was fermented until it turned to mud,
then Allah fashioned man as He deemed fit. Then He
breathed into him of His spirit, so that he was a human of
flesh and blood, talking and reasoning...Later on Allah had
His angels prostrate themselves before man, and taught
him the names of everything.
3. That he was blessed with intellect, knowledge,
understanding, eloquence and speech.
4. That he was privileged with the quality of
modesty.
5. That he was privileged with two means of
expression, the oral and the written.
6. That he was endowed by Allah with the power of
acquiring knowledge by several means.
7. That he was distinguished with certain motives
and impulses that serve to accomplish what is good for
man.
8. That man was distinguished with strength, desire
and will.
9. That Allah's commandments are to be
permanently observed until the day man meets His Rabb.
10. That man was not created without purpose.
11. That man is distinguished from the other
creatures in appearance and shape.
12. That man is an indivisible whole: composite of
heart,soul,mind and body.
-------When ALLAH said, In The Holy Quran:surah Al-Baqara: 30. Behold, thy Rabb said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." 31. And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."
32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."
33. He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"
34. And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down.
Surah:Al-Hijr
28. Behold! thy Rabb said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;
29. "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
30. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together: It is essential to present the excellence example of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) to the Hearts of the Believers with reverence and respect for his the lofty character and habits. It is necessary that the morals character of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) become well known in our lives, so that our love for Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) becomes dominant in our hearts and with an eagerness to follow His holy character, Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)! and with His excellence example and the Beauty of His character has become an inspiration to the hearts of Believers for all times.-----------
The Qur’anic View of Human Dignity.
The Qur’anic vision of human dignity is manifested in various ways and in different contexts. To begin with, we read the direct and unqualified affirmation of the dignity of man in the following Qur’anic text, where ALLAH Most High declares:
We have bestowed dignity on the progeny of Adam (laqad karramna bani Adama) ... and conferred on them special favours, above a great part of Our creation. (al-Isra’, 17:70).
The text here is self-evident and comprehensive in its recognition of dignity for all human beings without limitations or qualifications of any kind. Thus according to al-Alusi, ‘everyone and all members of the human race, including the pious and the sinner, are endowed with dignity, nobility and honour, which cannot be exclusively expounded and identified. Ibn ‘Abbas has commented, however, that ALLAH Most High has honoured mankind by endowing him with the faculty of reason.’
Dignity in other words is not earned by meritorious conduct; it is an expression of ALLAH’s favour and grace. Mustafa al-Siba’i and Hasan al-Ili have similarly remarked that dignity is a proven right of every human being regardless of colour, race or religion. Ahmad Yusri has drawn the conclusion that ‘dignity is established for every human being as of the moment of birth’. Sayyid Qutb has similarly stated that dignity is the natural right of every individual. The children of Adam have been honoured not for their personal attributes or status in society, but for the fact that they are human beings. ‘Dignity is therefore the absolute right of everyone.’ Zuhayli has similarly noted that ‘dignity is the natural right (haqq tabi’i) of every human being. Islam has upheld it as such and made it a principle of government and a criterion of interaction (al-mu’amalah) among people.’ It is not permissible to violate the personal dignity of anyone, regardless of whether the person is pious or of ill-repute, Muslim or non-Muslim. Even a criminal is entitled to dignified treatment. For punishment is meant to be for retribution and reform, not indignity and humiliation. Most of these commentators have made reference, in addition to the clear text of the Qur’an, to the hadith that records the incident where Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) a funeral procession passing by; upon seeing it, he rose in respect and remained standing until one of his Companions informed him that the deceased person was a Jew. This intervention provoked Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)'s disapproval as he posed the question, ‘Was he not a human being?’ Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) , in other words, did not consider the religious following of the deceased person to have any bearing on his inherent dignity, which called for unqualified respect. Muhammad al-Ghazali has quoted Ibn Hazm to the effect that a Christian woman, Umm al-Harith bint Abi Rabi’a, died and the Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) 's Sahabah took part in her funeral procession. Al-Ghazali then concluded that ‘we would like to see that our relations with other communities are founded on this kind of latitude (al-samaha). This is because we believe that Islam commands us to have good and peaceful relations with those who are not aggressive toward us’. The Qur’anic declaration under review has also prompted Weeramantry to observe that the Qur’an makes dignity intrinsic to the personality of every individual so that ‘no regime, however powerful, could take it away from him’. This inherent human dignity also ‘provides the basis of modern doctrines of human rights’.
The Qur’anic declaration of dignity for the whole of the human race in the foregoing ayah has, in another place, been more specifically endorsed with reference to the Muslims. The dignified status (al-izza) of the believers is thus expounded alongside that of ALLAH Most High and His Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam):
And honour (al-izza) belongs to ALLAH, to His Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and the believers ....
(al-Munafiqun, 63:8).
On a more general note, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) declared in a hadith that ‘people are ALLAH’s loyal Slaves(Walis of ALLAH) and those dearest to ALLAH are the ones who treat His loyal Slaves kindly’.
The Qur’an and Sunnah normally refer to people as ALLAH’s servants (‘ibad Allah), but here they are elevated to the status of ALLAH’s beloved Loyal Slaves(Wali of Allah), which naturally conveys a more dignified status. In the physical world, according to the worldview of Islam, there is no place on earth holier than the House of ALLAH, the Ka’ba. Yet Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) drew the following parallel to express the extent of the dignity of the believers. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam), while facing the Ka’ba, said:
You are most pure and most dignified, but by the One in whose hands Muhammad’s(sallallahu alayhi wasallam) life reposes, the sanctity and honour of a believer, his life and his property, is far greater than yours in the eyes of ALLAH.
These clear affirmations of the dignity of man are in turn endorsed in a variety of other contexts in the Qur’an and Sunnah, one of which is the basic unity in the creation of mankind, and its equality in the eyes of the Creator.-------------------------------------------------------*COINTELPRO*----------------------------
COINTELPRO (an acronym for COUNTER INTELlIGENCE PROGRAM) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveying, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.[2] National Security Agency operation Project MINARET targeted the personal communications of leading Americans, including Senators Frank Church and Howard Baker, civil rights leaders, including Dr. Martin Luther King, journalists and athletes who criticized the Vietnam War.[3][4]
The FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups ,religious groups and individuals since its inception; however, covert operations under the official COINTELPRO label took place between 1956 - 1971- and throughout 2014.[5] COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day, and have been alleged to include discrediting targeted muslims through psychological warfare; smearing muslim individuals and Islamic groups using forged documents and by planting false reports and false information in the media; harassment of muslims; wrongful imprisonment of muslims; and illegal violence against muslims, including assassination.[6][7][8] The FBI's stated motivation was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order.[sic.]"[9]----------------------(O Muslim people !Stand up and call for the International Criminal Court to Launch an investigation into misconduct of the F.B.I. that must extend to the global!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
04-12-2019, 11:21 PM
MaashAllah that is much better. Try to leave more space between paragraphs so it easier to read and doesn't look jumbled. And Maybe shorter paragraphs will put the icing on the cake :)

Eric H
04-13-2019, 07:31 AM
Greetings and peace be with you k.ibrahim;

I sense a real passion in your faith; can I just add to the comments of AbdurRahman. if you split the opening post into say six parts, and posted each part daily; I think more people would respond. I struggle to read large amounts of text. You have the passion, you just need to make it look less formidable.

Blessings
Eric

aqib012
04-14-2019, 10:27 AM
mashaallah , thanks for sharing <3

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedAbdulla
04-14-2019, 02:40 PM
Yes, I did read through the post but I would agree with Eric. The text does look daunting when you see it all at once. Breaking it up into easy digestible parts is key to making sure people read your message and that it gets across.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.