/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Haqiqatjou

CuriousonTruth
04-13-2019, 05:55 PM
Salam,

What is your opinion on Daniel Haqiqatjou?

I've been following him for sometime, and I have to say I agree with him on most issues. I know I said I don't respect majority of "Islamic" speakers but he is one of the few who I believe is genuine.

His website Muslim Skeptic has some good articles I would recommend having a read.

What I was most surprised is he's actually from USA, usually muslims there are radical liberals, it's nice to find a muslim who is classically conservative.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
04-13-2019, 09:56 PM
I've just looked him up for a few minutes and he seems ok

Don't know his full aqeedah yet but he seemed to be a good traditional guy! :)

CuriousonTruth
04-29-2019, 06:12 PM
Oh he's really done it this time.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/haqiqatj...=page_internal

So he made a post that women should pray at home ratehr than at mosque and he quoted a hadith to justofy it.

And the comment section got swarmed by Feminazi hijabi brigades and their white knight allies. Epic. I haven't seen this kind of feminist tidal wave since reading the comment section about Malaysian girls hugging k-pop artists.

CuriousonTruth
04-30-2019, 04:57 PM
Why are so many of the "islamic" feminists married to western non-muslim and then they lecture us on islam? It's so frustrating.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.