/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions

Nitro Zeus
04-13-2019, 09:48 PM
I feel that celebrating Eid Al Adha and Fitr are obligatory because I see other Muslims celebrating every year and I'm the only Muslim who does not celebrate them for few reasons:

1) my country is Christian.

2) my family is half Christian and the otherside are in Kuwait including my dad who is a Muslim too and i'm stuck in a Christian country with other Christians and I cannot find any Muslim to befriend with.

3) my folks wont understand me if I want to celebrate it but only my dad understands.

4) I have no knowledge of how to celebrate them.

I wonder, is this Sunnah or mandatory to celebrate them?

And another question is about saying shahada at death, I read on internet that it is not mandatory to recite shahada at time of death, true or false? Because, I can feel that it is mandatory because I know that nobody wants Hell but Paradise. And this has got me the conclusion that it is mandatory to recite shahada.

And third question is about shahada. It is ok to recite shahada in any form I can or like? Because, all my life I'm used to recite this: "la ilaha ilallah, wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasulu" is this ok to recite? Or should I recite this one: "ashhadu an la ilaha ilallah, wa ashhadu ana Muhammadan rasullalah"? I can recite any shahada in any form I can?

And forth question: how can I learn large chapters from Quran such as Al Baqara? It is possible to learn in one month Al Baqara? If yes, how to learn fast and easy? I want to learn it, so I need some help. How to take Al Baqara something easy instead of taking something hard jusr like I take surah Al Ikhlass as something easy. Even in video, its hard to memorize it, so what should I do in order to dream that surah just like 1+1=2?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.