View Full Version : He Who Has No One Has Allah - Navaid Aziz

Simply_Logical
04-15-2019, 03:56 AM
assalamu alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
04-15-2019, 10:24 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Simply_Logical;

Thanks for sharing the link, I felt it was worth watching even though it is 34 minutes long. I believe it could be helpful for anyone suffering from depression or mental health problems; he talks about some serious issues and the need to put Allah first in all situations.

Blessings and thanks,
Eric

Simply_Logical
04-16-2019, 03:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Simply_Logical;

Thanks for sharing the link, I felt it was worth watching even though it is 34 minutes long. I believe it could be helpful for anyone suffering from depression or mental health problems; he talks about some serious issues and the need to put Allah first in all situations.

Blessings and thanks,
Eric
peace be with you eric

yea its a good talk thats why i thought id share

even if someone has no one they have Allah Almighty

Abz2000
04-16-2019, 05:05 AM
I watched the whole lecture too, it is definitely uplifting and consoling and contains massive points that affect all of us in a positive way.
Recommended.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simply_Logical
04-16-2019, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
I watched the whole lecture too, it is definitely uplifting and consoling and contains massive points that affect all of us in a positive way.
Recommended.
Yea it is SubhanAllah

I like the examples he gave and I liked the fact that it wasn't that long of a talk so you do focus

Simply_Logical
05-04-2019, 09:38 PM
He Who Has No One Has Allah - Navaid Aziz

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 09:17 PM

Simply_Logical
12-30-2021, 11:10 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.