/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling on not praying at all

Nitro Zeus
04-15-2019, 05:45 PM
I understand that if one does not pray at all, then he is a disbeliever. My problem is that I will have a nasal surgery and I would be in bed for 2 days I think, and I could not move at all.

Is this a valid excuse for delaying prayers? Or this is not valid excuse? Because, the doctors who do surgery on me are Christians, and my mom is a Christian and my dad is far away and he is a Muslim but not with us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
مجرد روح مهجورة
04-18-2019, 08:56 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته أخي, Honestly I can't say anything regarding it but I'll ask people who know and then I will let you know soon إن شاء الله يا رب العالمين

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-19-2019, 10:49 AM
If you can't pray at all even by indication on bed or chair with wudhu or tayammum then pray later after surgery or recovery and your not sinful in this case and in hanafi fiqh and majority scholars say salah abandoning is kufr but the person is not kafir at all.

They are weak Muslims but not kafir.

Nitro Zeus
04-19-2019, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by مجرد روح مهجورة
If you can't pray at all even by indication on bed or chair with wudhu or tayammum then pray later after surgery or recovery and your not sinful in this case and in hanafi fiqh and majority scholars say salah abandoning is kufr but the person is not kafir at all.

They are weak Muslims but not kafir.
I really thank you for your answer. I saw on a video that sheikh Al Haqeem said that the one prays x2-x3 is not kafir but a sinful Muslim, but in my case I dont even if I'll be physically able to pray in any ways. After I'm out of the hospital, should I recover the lost prayers? Or there is no need to recover them and just move on? If I have done kufr, then the only thing I can fix it is to say shahada again? Or should I seek only forgiveness? In this question itself is kufr?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
مجرد روح مهجورة
04-19-2019, 11:52 AM
No brother, your case it's not considered kufr as you're going through a surgery and you won't be able to pray.

It's considered kufr when you leave your prayers on purpose.

I would recover the lost prayers just in case and I would seek forgiveness as well.

And الله knows best

Nitro Zeus
04-19-2019, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by مجرد روح مهجورة
No brother, your case it's not considered kufr as you're going through a surgery and you won't be able to pray.

It's considered kufr when you leave your prayers on purpose.

I would recover the lost prayers just in case and I would seek forgiveness as well.

And الله knows best
Thank you, I'm relieved. I made a prpmise to God that I will never ever delay the prayers again until my time is up an dif I were to miss a prayer, I will recover it that is my promise to God. Last question: Is there any ways of being so careless about others and just pray in public without caring what others think? How to make this easy to me? Because, I dont want to be mocked or ridiculed, I wish to be a good example for other Muslims in Bucharest to pray with me, so I need some tips to know how pray without thinking what others think of me. How should I explain to my Christian mom about this so that she will start assisting me? How should I do in order to not be judged by others of how I pray but to be respected the way I pray?

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-19-2019, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Thank you, I'm relieved. I made a prpmise to God that I will never ever delay the prayers again until my time is up an dif I were to miss a prayer, I will recover it that is my promise to God. Last question: Is there any ways of being so careless about others and just pray in public without caring what others think? How to make this easy to me? Because, I dont want to be mocked or ridiculed, I wish to be a good example for other Muslims in Bucharest to pray with me, so I need some tips to know how pray without thinking what others think of me. How should I explain to my Christian mom about this so that she will start assisting me? How should I do in order to not be judged by others of how I pray but to be respected the way I pray?
First and foremost brother, increasing your love and fear of Allah, and only focus on pleasing Him Alone when you fall into thinking about the creation as He is the only one that matters, and secondly increasing your self confidence.

Always ask Allah to help you in your journey and always take it easy. Don't stress much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.