/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Promise of ALLAH in the Last period of time (PART2)

k.ibrahim
04-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaahaillalllahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu WaRasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahualaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you; You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light (Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Paradise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahualayhiwasalam) is true, And the Day of Resurrection is True.--------------------

O Muslim people! O Servants of ALLAH! Fear ALLAH! And Help the Muslim Ummah with our Affairs! By Looking after each other! By enjoining each other to do what is right and forbidding what is wrong! And by giving each other honest advice regarding the affairs of the Muslim Ummah! The more disobedience we are! The more weaker we become! The more control the Enemy have over us! The next thing we know years and years has past and generations have came and gone! Than it is forgotten what Islam call's fore! And we the Muslim people find ourselves in the darkness of ignorance looking for the Light(The Nur) of Guidance, but the Light(The Nur) of Guidance is in our own hands, but not in our Hearts, so we have become blind by disobedience and corruption and cannot see. And than we the Muslim people fined ourselves calling out for a savior! Where is The Mahdi? Where is The Mahdi? But we have the first savior in our own hands! The Holy Quran and The Sunnah of Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam). The Words of ALLAH has Power and The Sunnah of Rasulullah (sallallahualayhiwasalam) can and will save us, if we accept it wholeheartedly. And it is ALLAH who has power over all things and determines all things! What if The Mahdi do not appear in this generation? Will ALLAH's Promise come to an end? NO! Will Islam become weak? NO! The words of ALLAH are Strong! Islam is Strong! The Muslim people are weak in faith and devotion, The human beings are weak in their beliefs in the creator. Before the Muslim people knew about him(The Mahdi) it was The Best of Mankind Muhammad Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhisalam) who promise us that the Mahdi would appear and the Faith(The Din) would progress according to the promise of ALLAH in that day and in this day! If we are obedience to ALLAH! ALLAH did not place the entire burden of responsibility on the shoulders of Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam)! ALLAH commanded Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam) to consult His Sahabahs! But He (ALLAH)did place the burden of responsibility on the shoulders of the Ummah doing that time and now! What responsibility? The responsibility of teaching and educating humanity about their creator(ALLAH) And about his last and final Prophet Muhammad(Sallallahualayhiwasalam) and His way of life Islam! And to live this Din in such away that will inspire the Hearts of Men to seek their creator! And to seek knowledge of their creator! But in this time that we are living in, we want to place the entire burden of responsibility for the Ummah on the shoulders of the Mahdi!Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam):When He was with His Sahabah receiving divine revelations that could not be faulted, Yet ALLAH commanded Him(Sallallahualayhiwasalam) to consult His sahabah! ALLAH has order His Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam) who was supported by divine revelations as He was, To conduct consultation! Than how about us when none of us has that kind of support from ALLAH, As did Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam)had! We are just ordinary people trying to be Muslim! Who may be right or wrong! The sense of Responsibility! Made The Sahabah fully aware of the daunting responsiblity they were expected to shoulder,They did not try to escape their responsibility, Like the so called Muslim of today! In Makkah they (The Sahabah) were being mistreated, because They believed in ALLAH and the last day and because they realized their obligations to ALLAH and his Rasulullah(Sallallahualayhiwasalam), And their strong belief in the Truth of the Hereafter! This was cornerstone, which strengthened their sense of responsibility to ALLAH and to humanity! This was the beginning of the Islamic Golden age. They were sure that their future in the next life would depend on ALLAH's Mercy and on their acts of this world; either Paradise or Hell! Their whole life was divided between hope for ALLAH's Mercy and Fear of His punishment. They had already known that life with all its amenities and its pain was worthless when compared with the hereafter.Such profound conviction brought about in them great strength. O Muslim People! Be true to ALLAH And He will be certain to help and Strengthen you! As for victory over the evil forces of this world, ALLAH's promise will certainly come true! What Great event we will see when The Mahdi comes. In such a short period of 7 to 9 years in this life time that we are living in. But right now the entire world is engulfed in ignorance( inJahiliyyah). And soon ALLAH will us The Mahdi(The Guided one). He will be alone! And then a handful of people will join Him, 313 they will lead the way to the rejuvenation and the revitalization of the spirits of ISLAM. By restoring the dignity of ISLAM in the World! The Mahdi will continued to warn of the approach of the day of judgement and give glad tidings to the Believers! But the people will meet him with ridicule and denial and many Nations will fight him and When the prayers of the righteous reach up and the heavens are moved than ALLAH will commanded the forces of The heavens and the Earth to aide His Guided one(The Mahdi) and the righteous Muslims Army!
This is spiritual force! And these are the forces at the command of ALLAH! We find that the people of today think their technology, their numbers and their physical forces or power is everything! Let us describe what spiritual force is in this day and time, it is the same as it was a 1000 years ago! That is when the Angels descended rank upon rank! And whole armies are swallowed up by the Earth! And this has already been written that this would happen! And when a whole fleet of ships are swallowed up by the ocean without any trace. And when every drone and airplane that is sent is snatch out of the skies and slam to the Earth! They will say this is unbelievable how could these things happen? The answer will be simple! This is by the Permission of ALLAH! This is the Will of ALLAH! And this is the Command of ALLAH! THAN KNOW THAT THIS IS SPIRITUAL FORCE!And many will eventually see the Truth of the promise of ALLAH! And ALLAH is certain to fulfill the rest: Then the Faith, the Din, ISLAM will spread throughout the Earth once again! But... While we are certain of this, we do not know who of us will see the completion of this and who will be gathered to ALLAH before that!Spiritual Force is when ALLAH sends the angels to help the believing Muslim! Angels were created from light before human beings were created. They! The Angels are spiritual beings created by Allah to obey Him and carry out His commandments. And they are generally beautiful beings with wings as described in The Holy Quran. Unlike man, angels have no free will and cannot act independently. They do not eat or drink. The angels do not get bored or tired of worshipping ALLAH: “They celebrate His praises night and day, nor do they ever slacken.” (Quran 21:20) .They control the forces of nature by Allah's command. Also by Allah's command angels serve as intermediaries in carrying out His will. And also there are Angels that bring the punishment on the enemies of prophets and the enemies of ALLAH. The foolish are of the belief that the angels only help prophets as long as they are in the world and when the Prophets lever the world, they(The Angels no longer help the believers, so the attitude of ignorant is that they can do anything to the believing muslims that they want and there will be No help from ALLAH! This is a grave mistake on the part of the foolish and ignorant people! ALLAH has promised that He would help His obedience slaves! The angels are waiting for the command of ALLAH! And when that command is given there can be no holding the angels back from their carrying out the command of ALLAH! They will descended from the heavens Quicker than the bilking of the eye! And once they descended that will be the end of that society or thought individuals who are oppressors! It takes the prayers of the believers and the appeal to ALLAH to bring about such dynamic event! There are times when the prayers of the believing people bring about a movement in the Heavens! And the Heavens are moved and the angels descended, sometimes just one or two angels descended, and other times An Army of Angels descended rank upon rank! It was on the outskirts of Taif that one of the Greatest sign of ALLAH's help was manifested! Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) left the persecution of the Quraish in Makkah, which had increased since the death of Abu Talib, And He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) looked toward taif for help and also hope of winning them over to Islam! So Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) called upon the people of taif to accept Islam the Message of peace! But instead of accepting His(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) message, they refused and treated Him most disrespectful and rudely, They ridicule Him and made mockery of Him! And nobody would listen to Him! Instead they asked him to leave the town! But they would not let him depart in peace and they set the street urchins after him and they stoned Him! He was so much pelted with stones that his whole body was covered with blood, and when He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) left the town in this sorrowful plight! And when He was far out of the town and safe from the mob, He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam)prayed(made Du'a) to ALLAH Thus: Ya ALLAH! I complain to you alone that I am weak, that I do not have any resources and that I do not hold any significance in the eyes of the people. Ya Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. You are the Rabb of the weak, and You are My own Rabb! To whom are You going to entrust Me? To a stranger who would look at me harshly or to an enemy, to whom You have given control over My affairs. If You are not angry with me, then I do not care for anything except that I should enjoy Your Protection. I seek shelter in Your(Light)Nur which removes all sorts of darknesses and controls all the affairs of this world and the Hereafter. May it never be that You become angry with me or You are displeased with me-It is Your right that forgiveness is sought from You until You are pleased. There is neither power to turn away from evil nor any strength to do good except with Your tawfiq.” The effect of this powerful dua’a was such that the Heavens were moved and Jibreed(alayhi salam) appeared before Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and greeting him with As-Salamu alaikum and said: That ALLAH knows all that has passed between You and these people! He(ALLAH) has deputed the Angel in charge of the mountains to be at your command!" And saying this, Jibrail(alayhi salam) brought the Angel forth before Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam), The Angel greeted Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) with As-Salamu Alaikum and said: Ya Nabiallah! I am at your service! If you wish! I can cause the mountains that is overlooking this town on both sides to collide with each other, so that all the people there would be crushed to death, or You may suggest any other punishment for them! He(The Mercy to all the worlds!)The Noble Rasulallah(sallallahu Alayhi wa salam) said: Even if These people do not accept Islam, I do hope from ALLAH that there will be persons from among their progeny who would worship ALLAH and serve His cause. But Look at the conduct of our noble Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam, whom we profess to follow. We get so much irritated over a little trouble or a mere abuse from somebody that we keep on torturing them and taking revenge throughout our lives in every possible manner. Does it befit people who claim to follow the noble Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam? Look, even after so much suffering at the hands of the Taif mob, he neither curses them nor does he work for any revenge, even when he has the full opportunity to do so.-And It was only a few years later in the valley of Badr that the Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)of ALLAH and His Sahabah received Unseen assistance when they left the material means,and held firmly on to spiritual means and at this stage the Sahabah shared the same concerns that Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)had for the guidance of people and calling them toward Islam. this also highlights how the Sahabah inculcate within themselves the same character traits and noble qualities of Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam). And indeed Allah assisted you at Badr when you were weak, so be careful (to your duty) to Allah so that you may be of the thankful ones.When you said to the believers 'Does it not suffice you that your Rabb should assist you with three thousand angels sent down.." [Suratul Ale Imran 3:123 & 124]--The tribe of Quraysh thoughts that their numbers and their physical forces was everything in the battle of badr!-- The forces of truth and the forces falsehood faced each other for the first time in the Valley of Badr. The number of the army of truth did not exceed 313 whereas the army of falsehood was three times as big as that. The battle began on Jumu’ah morning and Maalik said, “It was the 17th day of Ramadaan.” Allah sent down, in support of Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and the Muslims, 1,000 angels! On one side, 500 angels were under the command of Jibreel, and on the other, 500 angels were under the command of Meekaa’eel. -------In the thick of the battle, Rasulallah(sallallahu Alayhi wa salam)made du'a (prayed) to Allah. Ya Allah! I invoke You for Your promise (of victory). Ya Allah! If You decide (that we be defeated), You will not be worshipped!”-- "Ya Allah! The proud and arrogant Quraysh are already here disobeying you and belying Your Messenger. Ya Allah! I am waiting for Your victory which You have promised me. I beseech You Allah to defeat them (the enemies)." Rasulallah(sallallahu Alayhi wa salam) picked up some dust and throwing it towards Quraysh, said: "May your faces be metamorphosed!" Thereafter he gave orders for general attack!--And once again the heavens were moved by the Du'a of Rasulallah(sallallahu Alayhi wa salam) and the Angels descended rank upon rank! In Surat-ul Anfal Allah gave the answer: "When you asked for help from your Rabb, He answered you. Indeed I will aid you with a thousand of the angels in rows behind rows". Suratul Anfal 8:9)-- It was at this very moment that two men belonging to the Banu Ghifaar tribe who were still mushrikeen, one of them said, when my cousin and I climbed on a(hill) mountain overlooking Badr to view the battle. we wished to see who will be defeated so we could join the victors to loot the others. As we sat on the mountain, we saw a cloud draw near to us and we heard the neighing of horses and a voice saying, Forward, Ya Hayzoom! This caused my cousin's heart to rupture and he died immediately. I was almost killed myself and just managed to control myself. Hadhrat sahl ibn sa'd reports that after he had lost his eyesight, Hadhrat Abu Usayd said, Ya son of my brother! By ALLAH! If you and I were at Badr and ALLAH restored my eyesight, I would show you the valley from where the Angle came(and descended down) to(assist) us. Rest assured that I have absolutely no doubts or uncertainties about this."- Not only do the Angels come to the aid of the Anbiya( Alayhi salam)! But They (the Angels) also aid the true believers--We are living at a time when we constantly experience fear, anxiety and apprehension About the people who are against Islam! Here below is a beautiful incident which is from Hayatus Sahabah. Anas Radiyallahu Anh narrates that there was a companion of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam called Abu Mu’liq. He was a trader who traded both his own goods as well as those of others. He was a person who was always engaged in Ibaadah and was extremely abstinent. Once whilst he was out on business an armed robber confronted him .” Put down your goods,” the robber demanded, “ because I am going to kill you’ Abu Mu’liq RA told him: “ You may have all the goods.” “ It is your life that I want,” the robber barked. “Then permit me to perform salaah,” Abu Mu’liq requested. The robber laughed, “You may perform as much Salaah as you please.” Abu Mu’liq RA made wudhu and started performing salaah. One of the Du’aas he made was: O The Most Loving! O Master of the Glorious Throne! O the One Who does as He please! By Your Honour that none can hope to have, by Your Kingdom that none can harm and by Your light that fills the foundation of Your throne do I implore You to protect me from the evil of this robber. O helper, do help me. O helper, do help me. O helper, do help me. When he had made this Du’a thrice, a rider suddenly appeared with a spear held high above his head. The rider stabbed the spear at the robber and killed him. Abu Mu’liq Radiyallahu Anhu went up to the rider and asked, “ Who are you?” He replied, “I am the one whom Allah has rescued you through me. The rider went on to explain: “I am an angel of the fourth heaven. When you first made the du’aa for the first time, I heard the doors of the heaven rattle. When you made the du’aa the second time, I heard the inhabitants of the heavens cry out. When you made the du’a for the third time it was announced that this was the du’aa of a person in distress. I then sought permission from Allah to grant me the ability to kill the robber. “ You ought to know the good news that whoever makes wudhu, performs four Rakaats Salaah and then makes this Du’a, his Du’a will be answered whether he is in distress or not,------------------ Ya ALLAH! always protect us, Ameen!----.(This is spiritual force! And these are the forces at the command of ALLAH! We find that the people of today think their technology, their numbers and their physical forces is everything! Let us describe what spiritual force is in this day and time it is the same! That is when the Angels descended rank upon rank! And whole armies are swallowed up by the Earth! And this has already been written that this would happen! And when a whole fleet of ships are swallowed up by the ocean without any trace! And when every drone that is sent is snatchs out of the skies and slam to the Earth! THAN KNOW THAT THIS IS SPIRITUAL FORCE!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.