/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this enough?

Nitro Zeus
04-16-2019, 05:33 PM
I wonder, if I start reciting this Dua(I think):

"La ilaha illa lahu wahdahu la sharika lahu ahadan samadan lam yalid wa lam yulad wa lam yakun la hu kufuwan ahad"

Which the reward is 2,000,000 good deeds. Is it ok if I make small deeds and then recite this every time in sujud? Like this will I be rich in Hereafter for doing this, right?

Please let me know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
04-16-2019, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I wonder, if I start reciting this Dua(I think):

"La ilaha illa lahu wahdahu la sharika lahu ahadan samadan lam yalid wa lam yulad wa lam yakun la hu kufuwan ahad"

Which the reward is 2,000,000 good deeds. Is it ok if I make small deeds and then recite this every time in sujud? Like this will I be rich in Hereafter for doing this, right?

Please let me know.
You might...İ dont know
What İ DO know is that you will get a lot richer in thehereafter if you change your purpose.
Because if you do all the good deeds with the purpose of pleasing Allah...instead of the reward...you will recieve a lot more.

Nitro Zeus
04-16-2019, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
You might...İ dont know
What İ DO know is that you will get a lot richer in thehereafter if you change your purpose.
Because if you do all the good deeds with the purpose of pleasing Allah...instead of the reward...you will recieve a lot more.
Ok, then I will do for the pleasure of God. One more question.

Ahmed.
04-19-2019, 12:07 PM
You might...İ dont know
This is wrong advice brother.

All worship actions will be done for sake of Allah anyway as we do them 'because Allah or His Messenger (saw) said'

Hadiths are replete with incentives and the reason is for us to be motivated by them to do more good actions, so it is good to use all the rewards mentioned as incentives. This is a very lofty principle in Islam. The sahaba ('ra) themselves were instigated to act out of fear of jahunam and desire for Jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
04-19-2019, 01:31 PM
as i know its a weak hadeeth so try to say instead of that
لا اله الا الله وحده لا شريك له، له الملك وله الحمد، وهو على كل شيء قدير

la ilaha ila Allah wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu al-mulk wa lahu al-hamd, wa huwa `ala kulli shay’in qadir

There is no god but Allah, alone, without partner. His is the sovereignty, and His the praise, and He has power over everything

100 times a day will have a reward equivalent to the reward for freeing 10 slaves. Also, 100 deeds will be recorded for him & 100 bad deeds of his will be wiped off, & it will be a safeguard for him from Satan that day until evening, & no one will be better in deeds than such a person except he who does more than that.” [Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Nasa’i and Ibn Majah]
and

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The uttering of the words: "Subhan-Allah (Allah is free from imperfection), Al-hamdu lillah (all praise is due to Allah), La ilaha illallah (there is no true god except Allah) and Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)' is dearer to me than anything over which the sun rises."

[Muslim].

Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me, "Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?" It is 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi' (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)'."

[Muslim].

Sa'd bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) when he asked, "Is anyone of you unable to earn a thousand good deeds?" One of those present asked: "How can one earn thousand good deeds in a day?" He (ﷺ) replied, "By saying: Subhan Allah a hundred times, then one thousand good deeds will be recorded for him or one thousand sins will be blotted out from his record."

[Muslim].

Nitro Zeus
04-19-2019, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Malik

la ilaha ila Allah wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu al-mulk wa lahu al-hamd, wa huwa `ala kulli shay’in qadir

There is no god but Allah, alone, without partner. His is the sovereignty, and His the praise, and He has power over everything

100 times a day will have a reward equivalent to the reward for freeing 10 slaves. Also, 100 deeds will be recorded for him & 100 bad deeds of his will be wiped off, & it will be a safeguard for him from Satan that day until evening, & no one will be better in deeds than such a person except he who does more than that.” [Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Nasa’i and Ibn Majah]
and

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The uttering of the words: "Subhan-Allah (Allah is free from imperfection), Al-hamdu lillah (all praise is due to Allah), La ilaha illallah (there is no true god except Allah) and Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)' is dearer to me than anything over which the sun rises."

[Muslim].

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me, "Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?" It is 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi' (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)'."

[Muslim].

We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) when he asked, "Is anyone of you unable to earn a thousand good deeds?" One of those present asked: "How can one earn thousand good deeds in a day?" He (ﷺ) replied, "By saying: Subhan Allah a hundred times, then one thousand good deeds will be recorded for him or one thousand sins will be blotted out from his record."

[Muslim].
How should I know if I have recited "subhanallah" x100? Do I get a tree planted in Paradise if I say this? If yes, does that mean that I will have a forest there?

Umm Malik
04-19-2019, 04:14 PM
How should I know if I have recited "subhanallah" x100? Do I get a tree planted in Paradise if I say this? If yes, does that mean that I will have a forest there?
yes inshallah
try to say it as much as you can because remembrance is a sign of love
and more you remember Allah the more you love him
and you will be rewarded in dunya and akhirah

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-19-2019, 05:17 PM
Do you have a tasbeeh? If so, use it to count how many times you say SubhanAllah. Moreover, if you use your fingers to count how many times you say, it's better as it's sunnah.

I was trying to send you an image on how it's done but this app doesn't allow me so go to google and write " how to do tasbeeh on fingers" ,then go to "images" and you will find it.

Yeah of course, if you say it with conviction then you will be gathering many rewards بإذن الله

P.S. if you don't have a tasbeeh nor you can't count with your fingers then there are many apps you can use that come with a tasbeeh. For example, Muslim Pro. Or just go to Google Play store and you will find plenty of them إن شاء الله

Nitro Zeus
04-19-2019, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by مجرد روح مهجورة
Do you have a tasbeeh? If so, use it to count how many times you say SubhanAllah. Moreover, if you use your fingers to count how many times you say, it's better as it's sunnah.

I was trying to send you an image on how it's done but this app doesn't allow me so go to google and write " how to do tasbeeh on fingers" ,then go to "images" and you will find it.

Yeah of course, if you say it with conviction then you will be gathering many rewards بإذن الله

P.S. if you don't have a tasbeeh nor you can't count with your fingers then there are many apps you can use that come with a tasbeeh. For example, Muslim Pro. Or just go to Google Play store and you will find plenty of them إن شاء الله
What surahs should I recite in order to have a palace and a house in Jannah? I can say "subhanallah" in my mind, would that be accepted and rewarded even if I say in my mind?

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-19-2019, 07:37 PM
What surahs should I recite in order to have a palace and a house in Jannah? I can say "subhanallah" in my mind, would that be accepted and rewarded even if I say in my mind?
Honestly I don't know a specific surah to recite but everything you do will be rewarded إن شاء الله

Yeah you can recite in your mind as well. I said so because you wanted to know how many times you recite a certain dhikr.

Actually you can recite dhikr whenever you find the time إن شاء الله

Nitro Zeus
04-19-2019, 07:47 PM
Honestly I don't know a specific surah to recite but everything you do will be rewarded إن شاء الله

Yeah you can recite in your mind as well. I said so because you wanted to know how many times you recite a certain dhikr.

Actually you can recite dhikr whenever you find the time إن شاء الله
Ok, thank you

Umm Malik
04-19-2019, 09:16 PM
The Prophet, peace be upon him, has said, “Whoever builds a mosque for the sake of Allah no matter how small, even if it is as the size of a bird’s nest, Allah will build for that person a House in paradise.” [Reported by ibn Mâjah 906 and deemed authentic by Al-Albâni]

«من بنى مسجدًا لله كمفحص قطاةٍ أو أصغر بنى الله له بيتًا في الجنَّة» رواه ابن ماجه وصححه الألباني

The Prophet, prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, has said, “If any Muslim servant (of Allah) prays for the sake of Allah twelve rak’ahs (of Sunnah) every day, over and above the obligatory ones, Allah will build for him a house in paradise, or a house will be built for him in paradise” [Reported by Muslim]

«ما من عبدٍ مسلمٍ يصلِّي لله كلِّ يومٍ ثنتي عشرة ركعةً تطوُّعًا، غير فريضةٍ إلا بني الله له بيتًا في الجنَّة أو إلا بني له بيتٌ في الجنَّة» رواه مسلم

Ümit
04-19-2019, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
This is wrong advice brother.

All worship actions will be done for sake of Allah anyway as we do them 'because Allah or His Messenger (saw) said'

Hadiths are replete with incentives and the reason is for us to be motivated by them to do more good actions, so it is good to use all the rewards mentioned as incentives. This is a very lofty principle in Islam. The sahaba ('ra) themselves were instigated to act out of fear of jahunam and desire for Jannah.
On second thoughts İ also think that my advise was not a very good advice but İ think for slightly different reasons than what you mentioned.

let me elaborate:

person A
prays 5 times a day because he knows that Allah ordered us to do that and he knows that praying 5 times a day will please Allah and he will be rewarded for that insallah.

person B:
prays 5 times a day because he knows that Allah ordered us to do that and he knows that praying 5 times a day will please Allah. He also knows that he will be rewarded for that but he does not care about that. pleasing Allah and being close to Allah is for him is already the biggest reward he can think of.
of course he does not reject the reward...but he does not care about it.

both of them are praying 5 times a day for the sake of pleasing Allah...but the focus is slightly different.

now...the reason why my advice was not that good is because there are not many people like person B.
maybe only prophets are like that...most of us ordinairy people are more like person A.
of course we do good deeds to please Allah...but we all do those good deeds in our hope that Allah will grant us Heaven when we die.

Nitro Zeus
04-20-2019, 07:58 AM
On second thoughts İ also think that my advise was not a very good advice but İ think for slightly different reasons than what you mentioned.

let me elaborate:

person A
prays 5 times a day because he knows that Allah ordered us to do that and he knows that praying 5 times a day will please Allah and he will be rewarded for that insallah.

person B:
prays 5 times a day because he knows that Allah ordered us to do that and he knows that praying 5 times a day will please Allah. He also knows that he will be rewarded for that but he does not care about that. pleasing Allah and being close to Allah is for him is already the biggest reward he can think of.

both of them are praying 5 times a day for the sake of pleasing Allah...but the focus is slightly different.

now...the reason why my advice was not that good is because there are not many people like person B.
maybe only prophets are like that...most of us ordinairy people are more like person A.
of course we do good deeds to please Allah...but we all do those good deeds in our hope that Allah will grant us Heaven when we die.
Ok then, I will try my best to do good deeds just to please God. Would that be ok if I collect good deeds every single day with intention of being rich in Hereafter? Because, my dream is: to become one of the richest people in Hereafter which they will pass Sirat bridge very fast.

Nitro Zeus
04-20-2019, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Malik

and

[Muslim].

[Muslim].

[Muslim].
I wonder, what are these things called? Dhikr or prayers? I can recite them in my mind? Or should I use lips and tongue? Also, there is a Hadith which says that if I recite this before entering market I will get one million good deeds. I'm not sure if it is Hadith or not. But I guess you know what I'm talkin' about, right? So, my question is: should I enter in market with right or left foot?

Umm Malik
04-20-2019, 09:59 AM
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The Mufarridun have gone ahead." He was asked, "Who are the Mufarridun?" He (ﷺ) replied, "Those men and women who frequently celebrate the remembrance of Allah."

[Muslim].

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-20-2019, 10:10 AM
I wonder, what are these things called? Dhikr or prayers? I can recite them in my mind? Or should I use lips and tongue? Also, there is a Hadith which says that if I recite this before entering market I will get one million good deeds. I'm not sure if it is Hadith or not. But I guess you know what I'm talkin' about, right? So, my question is: should I enter in market with right or left foot?
It's called dhikr/dikr meaning remembrance of Allah.

Regarding how to recite :

https://youtu.be/o_Qogj6T0rI

Also watch :

https://youtu.be/hTNfUoqIje8

Ahmed.
04-20-2019, 12:40 PM

let me elaborate:

person A

person B:

you've got it slightly wrong however this slight mistake can have a major impact on confusing things and making things difficult for people and especially to the mentally ill. As you can see OP is confused already and is in a dilemma as to how to please Allah and accrue reward too :)

I think you might have heard something like this and have got it wrong.

Basically there are two types of Muslims as you've mentioned, the wali Allah type and then there's the run of the mill sinners like us.

The former type are recommended to worship Allah out of LOVE as the practice of Islam just comes automatically for them, I.e. they don't need the fear of hell and incentive of rewards to spur them to obey Allah or be engaged in superergatory deeds

The latter type are recommended to worship to save themselves from hell and to attain jannah

So it is the word LOVE you have mixed up with 'pleasure of Allah'. as mentioned earlier, sincerity (doings things to please Allah) is there in both types of motivation

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-20-2019, 08:31 PM
It's called dhikr/dikr meaning remembrance of Allah.

Regarding how to recite :

https://youtu.be/o_Qogj6T0rI

Also watch :

https://youtu.be/hTNfUoqIje8
scholars agree that we should enter the bathroom by left foot, and there're two evidences for this:

there's a main rule that say: we should use the right as general for all good things, and use left for other.

قَالَ حَدَّثَتْنِي حَفْصَةُ، زَوْجُ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَجْعَلُ يَمِينَهُ لِطَعَامِهِ وَشَرَابِهِ وَثِيَابِهِ وَيَجْعَلُ شِمَالَهُ لِمَا سِوَى ذَلِكَ ‏.‏

The Prophet (ﷺ) used his right hand for taking his food and drink and used his left hand for other purposes.

by Qiyas, so from the sunnah using right foot to entering the mosque and left one to get out of it, so it's a reverse qiyas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!