/* */

PDA

View Full Version : TRUMP! The Age of Ignorance and Deceit!

k.ibrahim
04-19-2019, 11:46 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you; You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light (Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Paradise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth! Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth!
------------THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT TRUMP is A Dajjal(A Antichrist) And has deceived the entire Muslim World!-The meaning of dajjal("the deceiver)-----------------------------------The Quran says: There is the type of man whose speech about this world's life May dazzle thee, and he calls Allah to witness about what is in his heart; yet is he the most contentious of enemies.When he turns his back, His aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah loved not mischief.When it is said to him, "Fear Allah", He is led by arrogance to (more) crime. Enough for him is Hell;-An evil bed indeed (To lie on)(2:204/205/206).--------------- ----------------------There are many Dajjals some are blind in the right eye and some are blind in the left eye, some are major and some manner. And some are only recognizable by the evil that they do, but all are human Devils .We do not know what exist in other cities in America, But we do know what exist in Houston,Tx. Among the Muslims and they are here! The dajjals and their followers are here!, these are not just ordinary people who just happen to be blind in the right and left eye these are the dajjals,and They have subtle and direct control over the Muslims in houston,tx.---Why is it that the dajjals can sit in the masjids in Houston, Tx. With the Masjids full of muslims from everywhere in the Muslim World and No one recognizes these creatures? The answer is very simple!
the Iman of the Muslim is very weak which have resulted in many people falling into the dajjals deception.
And Ether they(Muslim people) do not want to recognizes them out of fear that if they are really the dajjals, that the fitnah will start and they choose to ignore the fact that they are among us and also the Masonic and Jewish influences in the Masjids are so strong that it has blinded the hearts of the Muslm people!But All the believers will be able to identify them as Dajjals.
Hazrat Imraan bin Hussain (RA) narrates one of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) pertaining to Dajjal in the following way:
“I heard Rasulullah (PBUH) saying: “Since the birth of Adam (AS) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah much greater that of Dajjal.”
From this ayah it is clear that Dajjal will be the greatest ‘fitnah’ that the world has ever witnessed since the arrival of Adam (AS) and the beginning of human race. Now the word fitnah used in this hadith can be infrred to have two connotations, the first one which refers the ‘evil’ meaning of fitnah and the second one which refers to the ‘test or trial’ meaning of fitnah. It means that Dajjal will be the greatest evil that the world has seen and will see till the end of the days and as far as the trial or test of surviing a particular situation of adversity is concerned, Dajjal will also easily top all the adversities that human race has faced. Therefore, in all its sense, the arrival of Dajjal will be the greatest fitnah faced by humanity.
----------------------------------------------------This hadith below suggest that this person in authority the(dajjal)will be unrecognizable to ordinary people, but he will be an outrageous liar, in deceiving others and the world!He has magic in his voice that deceits the ears of the people,he sounds sincere but that is deception! And When a True Believer in ALLAH and the last day will tell the dajjal to his face that he is the dajjal(Antichrist)!And that the True Believer will warned the believing muslim people that this is the one that is mentioned in the Hadith of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) -------------On seeing the Dajjal he will shout, "O people this is the Dajjal the Prophet Peace and blessings be upon him mentioned and warned the believers of"-----------------Abdullah Bin Omar, God be pleased with them both, reported that Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, has said: "Last night, I saw myself at the Ka'aba. There I saw a person with a fair skin and a most beautiful appearance circumambulating the Ka'aba. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: "This is Jesus son of Mary.' Then walked an ugly-looking man, whose skin was wrinkled, and who was blind in his right eye. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: 'This is Al-Mas'ih-Dajjal, the impostor of Christ.'"-------------------------------------------------------On hearing about the Dajjal a true believer will head towards him. However, on the way he will be stopped by Dajjal's soldiers and asked where he is intending to go. Replying that he is going to meet the person who claims that he is Allah, the soldiers doubting him will ask, ''Do you not believe in our Lord (Dajjal)?'' He will reply there is nothing hidden about our Lord Allah so how can I take Dajjal as my Lord. Angry at his reply they will decide to kill him. But all of a sudden one of them will say, ''Hasn't our Lord (Dajjal) prohibited us from killing anyone without his permission?" Thus they will take him to the Dajjal. On seeing the Dajjal he will shout, "O people this is the Dajjal the Prophet Peace and blessings be upon him mentioned and warned the believers of". Dajjal will order to kill him. He will be placed on his belly and severely beaten. He will be asked, "Do you still not believe in him?" "No! You are the lying Dajjal" he will reply. The true believer will then be sawn into two pieces, the Dajjal will walk in between the two pieces and address him, "Stand up." The true believer will become alive and stand up in one piece. Yet again he will be asked, "Do you now believe in me?" He will reply, "It has only added to my insight concerning you that you are really the Dajjal." The believer will then proclaim, "O people he will not be able to do anything to any man after me." The Dajjal angry at his refusal will grab hold of him and place a knife between his neck and throat to slaughter him but he will be unsuccessful as Allah will place copper in that area and the knife will find no way to penetrate. The Dajjal will grab hold of his hands and legs and throw him into the fire. However, the fire will turn into a pleasant garden for him. This person will be the greatest martyr in the eyes of Allah and achieve the highest position due to his first death, which was caused by severance of the body in two pieces.(Abu Saeed al-Khudri /Muslim)-------------(This is the Statement of ALLAH in the Quran) ” Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in ALLAH your Rabb! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I do not take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. And I also Declare that the Believers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I do not take them as enemies.
(The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH). I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the Dajjal. --------O Muslim People! O People of the world beware! This is the time of the dajjal! A time of great Deception! And great ignorance! Where nothing is what it appear to be.. In a world where people are being paid and trained to pretend to be muslim in order to bring disgrace on the muslim world through wicked behavior. Where the only new that the world gets is from the Jewish multimedia! The Wall Street Journal---Who manufacture Lies upon lies against Islam, These well planned recent events that has taken place around the world has been designed to turn the people of the world away from Islam and also to turn the world against the Mahdi by using corrupt language and wicked behavior as tools of the dissension . And these events have also set the Stage for the persecution, the oppression and the Murder of many Muslims in America. For the last past 1400 years! The Enemies of Islam have been studying The Holy Quran and the Hadith, Trying to find a way to change the circumstance of what has been foretold in the Hadiths of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) about the last days! So they have written a lot of fabricated hadiths that are nothing but lies.
Trying to deceive the coming future generations of Muslims.
The first and most crucial obligation on us is to acquire knowledge and secondly to
Practice and preach or teach this knowledge. No man becomes truly a Muslim without
Knowing the meaning of Islam,
Because he becomes a Muslim not through birth or through Culture, or circumstances,
But through knowledge!
Unless we come to know the basic and necessary teachings
of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi was salam)how can we believe in him, have faith in him, act
according to what he taught? Or have faith in the Din of ALLAH, Or even have faith in ALLAH! -If we do not have knowledge of ALLAH and the Life of His Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi was salam) and His practices, It is impossible for us to be real Muslims, and at the same time live in a state of ignorance.
A person without knowledge is like someone walking along a track in complete darkness. Most likely his steps will wander aside and he easily can be deceived by shaytaan. This shows that our greatest danger lies in our ignorance of Islamic
teachings and in our unawareness of what the Qur’an teaches and what guidance has
been given by Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi was salam). But if we are blessed with the (Nur) light of knowledge
We will be able to see plainly the clear path of (Din) Islam at every step of our lives in every step of the way. We
shall also be able to identify and avoid the dangerous paths of Kufr, Shirk and
immorality, which we may cross it. O Muslim people this is time to whole the Scholars responsible for their Duty and responsibility of teaching, living and educating the People, With the heartfelt, profound and deep-seated knowledge of Din. Now is the time for Great Education of Din, this turmoil and unrest in the Muslim world and in the World have given the Scholars the Freedom to Teach and educate the Muslim people Openly without Fear!, In this time that we are living in there has been a movement in the west with strong efforts to make sure that the Muslims in the west and throughout the world remain ignorance and uninformed about the very basics of Islam, this efforts has been to present Islam in the Most corrupt form. So that the Muslim people will remain ignorance and the people of the world will reject the Din of ALLAH, Even before having any real knowledge about it. This is not something new! And now the dajjals has already appeared among the Muslim in the west and
That is a reality that All of us will have to face! And it is written that he(They) would appear in the east! The very Fact that the New World exists has changed the direction of History. So they have started to change the circumstance. And his followers in this government has also make it easy for the dajjals to gain power in the west! It was just a matter of time before that Enemy of ALLAH would make his physical presence known before the entire world, And The Muslim World, This is the place where he is Doing his secret work America, In most of the masjids in Houston and in America, over half of the People who are in the Masjids are Jews and Masons, they are in control of the majority of the masjids in Houston and in America, they speak Arabic but they are not Arab they speak every Language that the Muslims speak but they are not Muslim, they are The Enemies of ALLAH! Think about The Dramatic changes that have taken place in the world on this earth in the last years or so, then you will know! So I invite all of us back towards the obedience of ALLAH! And obeying the commands of ALLAH the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi wassalam), to abolish the evil in our lives, and to revive the Sunnah by living it." "Remember that (Anti-Christ) the dajjal is the Enemy of ALLAH! There is no Doubt. He is unrecognizable unless we take a good look at him! He is setting in the white house! O Muslims people we must rejected this Black hearted wicked Kafir the dajjal! And his followers and the others, The Others dajjals there are many! (THE ANTICHRIST) the dajjal he is also the Enemy of mankind! His goal in this life is to destroy the Dignity of the Human being and to bring mankind in to disgrace before the sight of ALLAH forever! Through deception and trickery. The deceit and trick are design to lead mankind to blindly follow and worship him(the dajjal) as a deity. And his False promise, his lies of paradise which in reality is Hell! And he promises nothing but Deceit. Dajjal will have a false paradise! false paradise of wealth and Good Jobs! Where he will admit his friends and followers! And he has a false hell, where he will throw his opponents. Dajjal will have a false paradise, where he will admit his friends and followers, and a false hell, where he will throw his opponents. What is the dajjal heaven? It is anything that the Human Nafs's loves and desires, Wealth and Luxuries. And what is the dajjal hell? It is anything that the nafs's dislike or Hate! Like Righteousness, Goodness, Morality, morally excellent, decency, honesty and integrity, -Those people who will accept Dajjal's sexuality based heaven will be cast into ALLAH's Real Hell! And those people who will enter Islam wholeheartedly and become real Muslims will be cast into Dajjal's False hell. It will persuade people to implement the new age, modern man-made laws and cricket ways and limits in order to be progressive and live in wealth, prosperity and civility. In short, people will be asked to enjoy the bliss of heaven as it knows and enjoys. The whole of mankind will never accept the dajjal or his Lies or his false promises! But In the course of time, a great number of mankind will indeed accepted the Dajjal offer to entered its False promised of heaven, Through his voice of deception .In the False heaven of the dajjal there is no peace or tranquility! It was not meant to be! That is why crime levels of every society continue to rise at alarming rates; murder, theft, rape, arson, there is no end to the list. By far the worst of it all is yet to come, this is the result of acceptance of the God-forsaken, soulless education system of the Dajjal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.