/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FEAR!!!

k.ibrahim
04-19-2019, 11:54 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenge r)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and th! e Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth! Ya ALLAH! You have promise that You would send one who would revive,restore,rejuvevate Your Din(religion).Ya ALLAH it is geting late and time is not with us,Ya ALLAH You have Promise! Ya ALLAH You have Promise! and Your Promise is the Truth! O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!,O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!,O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!”-------O Muslim people!THIS IS K.IBRAHIM! I ask you in the Name of ALLAH! To make Dua(Pray) for me! that ALLAH increase and Strengthen my (faith) imaan! -------- ---------------------{FEAR!} someone said that we have nothing to fear but fear itself! A Muslim have nothing to fear but ALLAH! As Human Being we have nature fears that is created in us, but the fear of death is something for the disbelievers to fear. We as Muslims know that death is a part of life and that it is inescapable, so we all have to face it sooner or later. These disbelievers are trying to make us afraid to be real Muslim! They say you can pray 5 times a day, but you can't be a real Muslim in this society! They can only have tolerance with us as Muslim if we are corrupted! And if we are doing the same shameless,shameful, wicked and filthy things they are doing out in the open and in secret ! ---And if we do not do these things we have worry about this human trash killing us late at Night! We know you well you are descendants of the ku, klux, klan, And many of the descendants of the ku klux klan, have join ranks of The F.B.I. so they can hide their racism behind a federal badges. These descendant of the K.K.K. have found a comfortable place with the leadership of the F.B.I. because that federal organization has always been racist sents it most early days. ------But the difference is that now they got these Black face ignorant negroes from america and others who would do anything for a Green Card doing your dirty work! And their dirty work is still killing people who disagreed with them, setting people up to be murder or framed, and they use every form of intimidation they can think of to intimidate people in general! And of course their trademark and that is coming to people’s houses late at Night with guns Without provocation. This is the true pictures of F.B.I! A large organization of criminal hiding behind federal badges and federal Laws! You are breaking the federal laws as well as states laws! So what doesn't that make you? -------It seems like yesterday or Just a few years ago the problem was because we were dark in color! Now it is because many have become real Muslim in this society! What is their problem going to be in a few years from now? And all they do tell is lies! Or make up lies and presents it as the truth, or tell half-truths! You ignorant people cannot change what has been written! All of this killing that is go on in the world will be at your doorstep soon! And you will not be able to do anything about it. At that time you will have to remember all the dirt and killing you did before! And that will be justice knocking at your door, REAL JUSTICE! INESCAPABLE JUSTICE! INESCAPABLE JUSTICE is the way of the world, You cannot continue to commit injustices in this world, against people in general and think that you can escape!{ The Holy Quran Surah 18:56-59)(56):But the unbelievers dispute with vain argument, in order therewith to weaken the truth, and they treat My Signs as a jest, as also the fact that they are warned! (56) And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the Signs of his Rabb, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance. (57) But your Rabb is Most forgiving, full of Mercy. If He were to call them (at once) to account for what they have earned, then surely He would have hastened their punishment: but they have their appointed time, beyond which they will find no refuge. (58) Such were the populations we destroyed when they committed iniquities; but we fixed an appointed time for their destruction. (59)} --- INESCAPABLE JUSTICE IS THE JUSTICE OF ALLAH!----You may wonder, who am I taking too? I am talking to this crooked Government and it forces!--O ALLAH! curse All of these kafirs Who have pull secret surveillance cameras in the Muslim people bedrooms and bathrooms who are watching us when we are undress!--The Hadith are clear! We The Muslim people must have unwavering Faith that Muhammad Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is indeed The Rasul of ALLAH and that everything that He tell us is the Absolute Truth. We must obey Him in all of His commands and Prohibitions. We must know that everything that comes to us by way of Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)comes from ALLAH, For ALLAH informs us: He does not speak of his own accord, It is but revelation that is revealed to Him.{Surah Al-Najm:3-4} ----Signs of Qiyamat.--( It was narrated from ‘Abdullah that Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said: “Just before the Hour, there will be days when knowledge will disappear, ignorance will become widespread and there will be much Harj. And Harj means killing.)” (commentary- widespread -worldwide Killing)
[Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 1, Book 36, Hadith 4050 Sahih]
1. Time will pass rapidly. [Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad]
2. Good deeds will decrease. [Bukhari]
3. People will become miserly. [Bukhari]4. There will be much killing and murder. [Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad]
Hazrat Abu Huraira narrates that Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people), afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj.'" They said, "O Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)! What is 'Al-Harj?' He said, "Killing! Killing!"
[Sahih Bukhari, Hadith no. 183]
5. Power and authority will be given to wrong people. [Bukhari]
6. Honesty will be lost. [Bukhari]
Hazrat Abu Huraira narrates that, while Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When will the Hour (Day of Judgement) take place?" Allah's Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) continued his talk, so some people said that he had heard the question but did not like what the Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) had not heard it. When Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Day of Judgement)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)." Then Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour."[Bukhari]
7. The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance [Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad]
Narrated Hazrat Abdullah and Hazrat Abu Musa: Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, "Near the establishment of the Hour, there will be days during which religious ignorance will spread, knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and there will be much Al-Harj, and Al-Harj means killing."[Sahih Bukhari, Hadith no. 184]------------- People will kill each other for no reason: Abu Hurayra (R.A) narrated that Rasulallah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said: ‘People will see such days that the killer will not know why he kills, nor the innocent why they are slain.’ He was asked: ‘How will this be?’ He replied: ‘It is haraj [killing]. Both killer and killed are in the flames.'” (Muslim)------ Life used to be very precious and today one kills and he poses with the murder he just committed. Is that a sign of manliness or is that a sign of moving stray from life? People have come to the terms where they do not realize why they are killing and the victim does not realise it why is he being killed. Is it not that the case. A home invasion happens and the victim is dead. What for? Are not these the signs of the last day of history of time?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.