/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem

Nitro Zeus
04-21-2019, 06:42 PM
Before, I used to wish to have Terranova dog, but our parents bought us a Yorkshire toy for us all. That time I dont think I was aware of the prohibition on acquiring a dog as pet until now, now I started to no longer want that dog or any kind of dog as my pet because it is risky, I will lose 2 good deeds and I dont want that. And now I feel regrets that wr have a dog as a pet, guilty I feel. Now my Christian sister does not want to give this dog to anyone not even to return it. I dont know what to do, I tried to warn them about this, but they didng listened. My Muslim father told me on phone that he bought it to guard us... so neither he listened to the warning I gave him, I said once to him that the Prophet said that the angels of mercy do not enter a house which has a dog or picture. But no use, he didnt listened nor acted upon it.

So, am I still accountible for this? Or, I'm no longer accountible if I gave the warning? My mom and sister do not want even to hear about this warning. Am I still sinning?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
مجرد روح مهجورة
04-21-2019, 08:54 PM
Peace and blessings be upon you brother

Guard dogs should be outdoors not in the house

And as you're living in a non Muslim or mixed faith house then you're not in control so you're not sinful.
You've done your job by telling everyone and dad.
And you can have your own room without the dog In Shaa Allah

Nitro Zeus
04-21-2019, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by مجرد روح مهجورة
Peace and blessings be upon you brother

Guard dogs should be outdoors not in the house

And as you're living in a non Muslim or mixed faith house then you're not in control so you're not sinful.
You've done your job by telling everyone and dad.
And you can have your own room without the dog In Shaa Allah
Thank you. I'm really glad that I'm not sinful. It's really difficult to have a family mixed from different faiths, I wished my mom and sister and my grandma were Sunni Muslims and not Christians, like this they would understand me.

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-21-2019, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Thank you. I'm really glad that I'm not sinful. It's really difficult to have a family mixed from different faiths, I wished my mom and sister and my grandma were Sunni Muslims and not Christians, like this they would understand me.
Yeah I can imagine how it feels.
May Allah bless your mama and sister with guidance ya rab

امين يا رب العالمين

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
04-22-2019, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by مجرد روح مهجورة
Yeah I can imagine how it feels.
May Allah bless your mama and sister with guidance ya rab

امين يا رب العالمين
Is it ok if I pray for God To grant the ability to say shahada at their time of death?

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-22-2019, 01:15 PM
Is it ok if I pray for God To grant the ability to say shahada at their time of death?
Yeah of course

Example of a personal supplication :

Oh Allah, I beg You, please guide my parents and my sister toward You. Do not let them die without realizing who their Lord is. Let them see the truth and help them resist the pressure of friends who try to turn them away from You.

Oh Allah, please guide my neighbors, Mr. and Mrs...., toward You. They are such decent, good people, and they are so good to us. They have never opposed us in our Deen (religion) , and You have seen how they have been so open to us. Please guide them to the right path.

Oh Allah, increase me in knowledge, but let this knowledge be with sincerity, not seeking fame, glory, status, material wealth. Let this knowledge serve Your cause in a way that You accept, and let it benefit humanity

Physicist
04-24-2019, 12:32 PM
Salaam alaikum brother!
You are in quite a challenging situation, having no other muslim brothers around you.

I will suggest you to take it easier.
Allah is aware of your circumstances.
Be a reasonable person. You are an example of muslim for people around you, avoid fanaticism, make others to understand what brought you to embrace Islam. May be they will follow your example. But never push for it.
The worst thing which can happen if you'll lost hearty contact with your family and friends and become like some lunatic for them.
If you feel uncomfortable to pray in public, pray alone in your room.

May Allah guide you and your family.

Nitro Zeus
04-24-2019, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Salaam alaikum brother!
You are in quite a challenging situation, having no other muslim brothers around you.

I will suggest you to take it easier.
Allah is aware of your circumstances.
Be a reasonable person. You are an example of muslim for people around you, avoid fanaticism, make others to understand what brought you to embrace Islam. May be they will follow your example. But never push for it.
The worst thing which can happen if you'll lost hearty contact with your family and friends and become like some lunatic for them.
If you feel uncomfortable to pray in public, pray alone in your room.

May Allah guide you and your family.
But what if God will ask me on the Day of Judgment why havent I prayed, what should I say? I cant tell that because of people did not let me pray, thats not a excuse for delaying prayers. Many Muslims have courage to pray in public while me no. Sometimes I really hate that I was born in Technology Era in a Christian home land, sometimes I just wish to be born in Makkah in the time of prophet Muhammad or at least in time of Adam, because now I suffer a lot because of some idiot people who do not let me pray anywhere I like, I dont have freedom. That is why I hate life and the fact that I was born in this Era and not in the Era of Prophets.

Mayameen
04-24-2019, 07:44 PM
Salaamu Alaikum, if you can pray in your room you should do so, if your dad doesn't live with you see if you can stay with him until your stronger in Islam, but try to keep up salah. If you can get to the closest masjid than do so, if you old enough to move out do so even if asking muslim brother to be a roommate. Start with what you are able to do, Allah doesn't put on us more than we can bear. May Allah grant you success, increase you in Iman, bless you space to worship Him, guide you mom, grandma and sister to Islam and bless you with a good companion. Ameen

Nitro Zeus
04-24-2019, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mayameen
Salaamu Alaikum, if you can pray in your room you should do so, if your dad doesn't live with you see if you can stay with him until your stronger in Islam, but try to keep up salah. If you can get to the closest masjid than do so, if you old enough to move out do so even if asking muslim brother to be a roommate. Start with what you are able to do, Allah doesn't put on us more than we can bear. May Allah grant you success, increase you in Iman, bless you space to worship Him, guide you mom, grandma and sister to Islam and bless you with a good companion. Ameen
That's great idea. I like it. I'll see what I can do.

Mayameen
04-24-2019, 08:56 PM
That's great idea. I like it. I'll see what I can do.
Masha'Allah,In shaa Allah it'll help may Allah reward you for holding on to Islam and bless you to be with your family in the Jannah. Ameen

Nitro Zeus
04-24-2019, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mayameen
Masha'Allah,In shaa Allah it'll help may Allah reward you for holding on to Islam and bless you to be with your family in the Jannah. Ameen
Amin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.