/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to increase chances of getting to say shahada at death time?

Nitro Zeus
04-21-2019, 09:26 PM
I have just started to memorize Quran by memorizing short chapters, and now I have memorized only 3 which as: An Nas, Ikhlass and Al Fatiha(which I know it since I was small) but still not enough, I will memorize one short chapter from Quran day by day until I'm able capable of memorizing "Al Baqara".

I also started to pray regulate, but sometimes I miss 2 or 3 prayers without intention, I also try my best to follow the orders of God but still I'm working on it such as praying in public which I don't have courage to do this unfortunately.

I also do 4 sins and I try to collect a lot good deeds, thousands of good deeds and even million of good deeds and I try to do also remembrance.

And now I'm planning to pray 12 units regulate from now on.

if I do all of those things, will I get to say shahada at my death time cursively? Will I have also a good and easy death? Because, all I want is to die on bed not by other means which I guess you know what I'm talkin' about.

if a I do these things and I try to memorize whole Quran in few years and I do many good deeds, will I be happy and relaxed in my grave and I won't fear anything nor worry?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
مجرد روح مهجورة
04-22-2019, 02:05 PM
Brother, don't you have anyone around to help you with deen? Like Muslim friends, or a muslim teacher

Nitro Zeus
04-22-2019, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by مجرد روح مهجورة
Brother, don't you have anyone around to help you with deen? Like Muslim friends, or a muslim teacher
Unfortunately, I don't have.

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-22-2019, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Unfortunately, I don't have.
What if I give you an imams gmail and you message him. I'm sure he will help to solve your doubts

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
04-22-2019, 04:48 PM
What if I give you an imams gmail and you message him. I'm sure he will help to solve your doubts
Ok, I would like to have his gmail

مجرد روح مهجورة
04-22-2019, 04:51 PM
Ok, I would like to have his gmail
Sbcc.imam@gmail.com

That's his gmail

May Allah make things easier for you

آمين يا رب العالمين

Nitro Zeus
04-22-2019, 05:20 PM
Sbcc.imam@gmail.com

That's his gmail

May Allah make things easier for you

آمين يا رب العالمين
Thank you, Amin

Nitro Zeus
08-30-2019, 08:22 PM
Thank you, Amin
I forgot to ask you, from what country is this imam from?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.