/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In need of scarves

Fatinahshabon19
04-22-2019, 12:45 AM
Assalamu alaykum. My name is stephanie shabon Fatinah is my muslim name i took when i very recently converted. With that said I am very very low income waitng for my disabilty to go through i have 2 scarves. And 1 "white" scarf for prayer my white scarf has a bluish purple tint i don't have any spare fabric just laying around to use. I'm usually a homebody but recently been having to leave the house a lot fpr doctor appointments etc. Of there is anyway possible. For you to help me with scarves i would be for ever grateful. I'm still trying to find a place that helps with prayer rugs and prayer also every site that has the new convert packages for free that has scarves rugs prayer beads etc are all out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mayameen
04-22-2019, 09:08 PM
Walaikum Salaam, sister may Allah reward you and continue to guide you. Where are you from or living?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.