/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Isa (alaihi salaam)

k.ibrahim
04-22-2019, 11:30 PM
The Return of Isa (alaihi salaam)
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu ''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.'' "O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.
[Surat-un-Nisa’ 157-158] (4:157)And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah,Isa (Jesus), the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (4:158)Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.Hadrat ‘Isa was not killed or crucified. The murdered one was made to appear like him. Hadrat ‘Isa was taken up to the sky.
The 55th verse of Al-i ‘Imran Surah.Behold! Allah said:Ya Isa! "(O Jesus!) I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme;....}----------------------------------------------------{ (Surah Al-Isra:ayat1) Glory to (Allah) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things). {He(Isa -alayhi salam )was in the Second heavens ,When Jibril Alaihis-Salaam And Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) ascended there! Jibril asked for the gate to be opened. Someone said: – "Who is this?" – "Jibril." – "Who is with you? – "Muhammad." – "Has he been sent for?" – "Yes." – "Welcome to him, from his family! May Allah grant him long life, a brother (of ours) and a deputy (of Allah), and what excellent brother and deputy! What an excellent visit is this!" The gate was opened. When they came in they saw the sons of the two sisters: `Isa ibn Maryam and Yahya ibn Zakariyya. They resembled each other in clothing and hair. Each had with him a large company of their people. `Isa was curly-haired, of medium build, leaning towards fair complexion, with hair let down as if he were coming out of the bath. He resembles. Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) greeted them and they returned his greeting. Then they said: "Welcome to the righteous brother and the righteous Nabi!" Then they invoked for goodness on his behalf. Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam). Some pertinent hadith-i sharifs are as follows:
(Doomsday will not come before 10 presages appear. One of them is ‘Isa’s descent from the sky.) [Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Nasai, Imam-i Ahmad, Tabarani, Ibn Hibban, Ibn Jarir]
(‘Isa will descend from the sky as a just judge. He will break the cross [he will wipe out Christianity], kill pigs [he will forbid pork], and prohibit everything other than Islam.) [Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Abi Shayba]
(When ‘Isa returns to the earth, he will marry, have a son, live for about 40 years, and die. He will be buried beside me.) [Tirmidhi, Mawahib]
(‘Isa will come as a follower of my religion. He will kill Dajjal, and then Doomsday will come.) [Imam-i Ahmad]
(When ‘Isa comes, he will kill Dajjal.) [Muslim, Imam-i Ahmad, Tabarani, Ruyani, Ziya al-Maqdisi]
(After ‘Isa kills Dajjal, there will be no hostility between two people.) [Muslim]
(This is an Ummah that starts with me and ends with ‘Isa. Allah will not make them despicable.) [Hakim, Abu Nu’aym]
(Blessed is the life after the descent of ‘Isa.) [Abu Nu’aym]
(In the time period close to Doomsday, how beautiful is the life after the descent of ‘Isa. Then the sky will be granted permission to send its rain and the earth will be granted permission to grow its produce. If one sows a seed on a flat stone, it will sprout. When one passes by a lion, the lion will not do any harm. When one steps on a snake, it will not bite. There will be no struggle for interests, jealousy or hatred among people.) [Abu Said an-Nakkash]
(Grudge, hatred, and jealousy will no longer exist when ‘Isa descends as a just judge.) [Muslim]
The term ‘Last Days’ in reality stands for the ‘Last Age’, or the Last Period of Time, or age which would culminate in the end of history—(Narrated By Abu Hurairah: That Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said, By Him (ALLAH)in whom Hand my Soul is, surely, the son of Maryam, Isa(alayhi salam) will shortly descend among you people( the muslim),and will judge mankind Justly by the Law of the Quran(as a Just ruler), and will break the cross and kill the pigs and abolish the Jizyah [a Tax taken from the people of the Scriptures(Jews and Christians), who are under the protection of a muslim goverment,Isa(alayhi salam)will not accepted the Jizyah Tax from anyone! and All mankind will be required to embrace Islam will have no other alternative].Then there will be abundance of Wealth and Nobody will accept it),and a single prostration to ALLAH (in Prayer-Salat ) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it. Abu Huraira added "If you wish,you can recite (this verse of the Holy Quran):--" And there is none of the people of the Scriptures(Jews and Christians) But must believe in him(Isa as a Human being) before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness against Them"(Quran 4:159) and those who are fortune enough to met Him,Isa(alayhi salam) they will met a man from Paradise(from Heaven!) who vision( eyesight )will be crystal clear! When return Isa(alayhi salam), He will able to see through the character of the Human Being(of the people),And see them as they really are! And No one will be able to deceive Him(alayhi salam),And His very presence will strengthen the Faith of the Believers,the very sight of Him will increase the Light(the Nur)in the Hearts and Faces of the Believers and His(alayhi salam) Ruh will lift and enlighten the Hearts the Believers. All hatred, jealousy and grudge will diappear from the Hearts of the Believers. He!Isa (alayhi salam) will be man who has matt Jibra'il(alayhi salam) and (He!)Isa (alayhi salam) has also matt all the Anbiyaa and (He!)Isa(alayhi salam)has matt Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and has shaken the hand of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam)and has heard the Voice of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and has seen the Face of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam).And No one on Earth can say that they have done these things except Isa(alayhi salam). And those who are fortune enough to met Him,Isa(alayhi salam)will be in the company of one who has lived in heaven and have seen its wonders and its indescribable beauties. ( His!Isa(alayhi salam)rule will be a Lasting rule. It would be a lasting in the sense that history would end with that event. Life on earth beyond that event, and after Isa(alayhi salam) pass away or dies a human death and is buried next to Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhi wasalam) (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon them both) in Madinah, The time that is left on Earth would not qualify as history. This would be so because the people would act in such ways that is beyond the imagination,this would truly be the end of all goodness and with such a consequent collapse of morals, and of moral consciousness, that people would forget their human status.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.