Salam,
i just wanted to know if anyone has been cured from Sihr. Jzk
what steps were taken etc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZeeshanParvez
04-23-2019, 11:01 AM
The best way is to recite Suurah al-Baqarah regularly

Abu Umama said he heard Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) say:

Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, al-Baqara and Surah Al 'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: It has been conveyed to me that here Batala means magicians.)

[Sahih Muslim]

If you cannot, then listen to him.

You can download the PDF he mentions from here.

Finally, there is a collection of Qur'aanic Verses called Manzil. You can download that from here and recite it in the morning and evening. Remember, this is not from the Sunnah but based on the experience of many people who have benefited from these selected Verses. In Ruqya you can use someone else's experience.

bint e aisha
04-23-2019, 12:21 PM
For those who fear they are under the influence of Black Magic/Jinn

In curing oneself, one is not bound to engage an Aamil to do so. Shari’ah has educated us on a number of practices that one may adopt on his own in trying to alleviate Sihr (black magic). The following are methods that one may adopt:

1. Recitation of Surah Falaq and Surah Nās, blowing on the hands and thereafter rubbing them on oneself. Nabi Sallallāhu Alayhi Wa Sallam would do this during illness and before retiring to bed.

These Surahs were revealed as a cure after the Jew, Labīd Ibn A’sam, had bewitched Rasulullāh Sallallāhu Alayhi Wa Sallam.

Hadhrat Ā’isha Radhi Allāhu ‘Anhā narrates that whenever the Rasulullāh Sallallāhu Alayhi Wa Sallam would become ill, he would recite the Mu’awwizat (Surah al-Falaq and Surah an-Nas) and blow over himself. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite these two Surahs (and blow my breath) over him and make him rub his body with his own hand, for its blessings.”

2. Recitation of the first three verses of Surah Mu’min/Ghafir and Āyat-ul-Kursī every morning and evening.

3. The reading of the Manzil (by Hadhrat Maulānā Muhammad Zakariyyā Kandhalwī)has proven to be extremely effective for protection against the evil influence of Jinn, Sihr (black magic), and other evils. It contains only verses of the Qur’an.

Allāh Ta’ala says in the Qur’ān:
وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ وَّرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ.

“And We have revealed in the Qur’ān that which is a cure and mercy for the believers.”

5. Recitation of the following du’ās prescribed in the Ahādīth:

· Read three times every morning and evening:

بِاسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِيْ لاَ يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلا فِي السَّماءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ العَلِيْم

Transliteration: “Bismillahi-lladhi La Yadhurru Ma’asmihi Shay’un Fil Ardhi Wa La Fis-Samaa’i Wa Huwas-Samee’-ul-‘Aleem.”

Translation: “In the name of Allāh with virtue of whose name nothing in the earth nor the skies can harm. He is the ever-hearing and most knowledgeable.”

· Read every morning and evening:
أَعُوْذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التاَّمَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ

Transliteration: “A’uudhu Bikalimaatillahi-ttammaati Min Sharri Mā Khalaq.”

Translation: “I seek protection of Allāh’s perfect words from every evil that He has created.”

6. The eating of Ajwah dates has also been prescribed in the Hadīth. Rasulullāh Sallallāhu Alayhi Wa Sallam said, “One who eats seven ‘Ajwah dates in the morning shall not be harmed that day by any poison or Sihr (magic).”

7. The famous Tabi’ī, Ka’b al-Ahbār Radhi Allāhu ‘Anhu mentions, “Had it not been for a few phrases that I recite (regularly), the Jews would have turned me into a donkey (through black magic). He was asked, “What are these phrases?” He replied:

أَعُوذُ بِوَجْهِ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ. الَّذِي لَيْسَ شَيْءٌ أَعْظَمَ مِنْهُ. وَبِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ الَّتِي لاَ يُجَاوِزُهُنَّ بَرٌّ وَلاَ فَاجِرٌ. وَبِأَسْمَاءِ اللهِ الْحُسْنَى كُلِّهَا. مَا عَلِمْتُ مِنْهَا وَمَا لَمْ أَعْلَمُ. مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ وَبَرَأَ وَذَرَأَ.

Transliteration: “A’uuzu bi wajhillāh al-Adhīm alladhi laysa shay’un a’dhamu minhu wa bi kalimatillāh at-tammaati allati la yujawizuhunna barrun wa la faajir wa bi asmaa-illāh al-husnaa kullihaa ma alimtu minha wa ma lam a’lam min sharri ma khalaqa wa bara’a wa dhara’a.”

Translation: “I seek the protection of Allāh the Great; He, than whom there is nothing greater. And I seek the protection of the perfect words of Allāh which no man, virtuous or evil, can even transcend; and I seek the protection of all the beautiful names of Allāh, those of them which I know and those which I do not know, from the evil of everything He (Allāh) created, to which He has given existence, and which He has spread (over the earth).”

Checked and Approved by Mufti Ebrahim Desai.
www.daruliftaa.net

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.