/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I be convinced about the Quran

ZacharyMartin18
04-24-2019, 07:16 PM
Peace everyone I need help when I read the Quran I pretty sure it's from Allah but I'm having trouble with it like besides the miracles of the Quran (like it helps) but I want to be without a shadow of a doubt it's from Allah this might sound weird Ik but I got a spiritual problem of not being convinced what can I do? And I got a huge ego problem with accepting Islam like I'm having trouble Submitting how can I beat that?

Ps. I'm trying to come back into Islam because a few months back deep down I didnt believe

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
04-24-2019, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZacharyMartin18
Peace everyone I need help when I read the Quran I pretty sure it's from Allah but I'm having trouble with it like besides the miracles of the Quran (like it helps) but I want to be without a shadow of a doubt it's from Allah this might sound weird Ik but I got a spiritual problem of not being convinced what can I do? And I got a huge ego problem with accepting Islam like I'm having trouble Submitting how can I beat that?

Ps. I'm trying to come back into Islam because a few months back deep down I didnt believe
Assalamu alaikum,

If you are a Muslim, you should know that Quran is revealed by God and it is even mentioned in Quran that God has reveled Torah to Moses, Gospel to Jesus and Quran to prophet Muhammad. And God Himself Said that He will protect Quran from corruption. So, what we learn from here is that Quran is indeed true source of guidance for all mankind reveled by God Almighty.

You mentioned about how to submit in Islam? First of all, you need to say the shahada, then try your best to ignore Satanic whispers and just start offering 5 daily prayers.

You said you have ego of accepting Islam? Well, you just need to seek refuge from God against Satan, because he is the one who makes you feel as if you don't accept Islam, don't pay attention to him, just do what God orders you to do, and He orders you to:

1) Offer 5 daily prayers regulate

2) Give charity

3) Fast in Ramadan if you can, if you are medically unable to fast, then what remains is giving charity and offering 5 daily prayers.

I hope this answers your question

ZacharyMartin18
04-24-2019, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

If you are a Muslim, you should know that Quran is revealed by God and it is even mentioned in Quran that God has reveled Torah to Moses, Gospel to Jesus and Quran to prophet Muhammad. And God Himself Said that He will protect Quran from corruption. So, what we learn from here is that Quran is indeed true source of guidance for all mankind reveled by God Almighty.

You mentioned about how to submit in Islam? First of all, you need to say the shahada, then try your best to ignore Satanic whispers and just start offering 5 daily prayers.

You said you have ego of accepting Islam? Well, you just need to seek refuge from God against Satan, because he is the one who makes you feel as if you don't accept Islam, don't pay attention to him, just do what God orders you to do, and He orders you to:

1) Offer 5 daily prayers regulate

2) Give charity

3) Fast in Ramadan if you can, if you are medically unable to fast, then what remains is giving charity and offering 5 daily prayers.

I hope this answers your question
Thx for replying like also can I take my Shahada If im convinced in my mind like just now im watching a video called Islam, science, and the Last Day by Munir El Kassam and what hes saying I'm getting convinced but when I check my heart my heart feels empty (spiritual problem)

Nitro Zeus
04-24-2019, 08:47 PM
Thx for replying like also can I take my Shahada If im convinced in my mind like just now im watching a video called Islam, science, and the Last Day by Munir El Kassam and what hes saying I'm getting convinced but when I check my heart my heart feels empty (spiritual problem)
Say shahada, and try your best to not pay attention to it, because it is whispers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ZacharyMartin18
04-24-2019, 08:55 PM
I'm not making Excuses when I say this but i got nothing in my heart though

Nitro Zeus
04-24-2019, 09:42 PM
I'm not making Excuses when I say this but i got nothing in my heart though
Are you doubting whether Quran is from God or no? This kind o doubt is haram and evenrually disbelief, you should say shahada and make intention never to doubt, because it is clear that the devil makes you doubt and you listen to him. Dont listen to him. Stop doubting, just have firm belief that Quran is from God.

ZacharyMartin18
04-24-2019, 09:43 PM
Yes I'm doubting

*charisma*
04-24-2019, 09:48 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

You should look at your environment and the people you surround yourself with. There may be some influences that you are not aware of removing you from the path towards Allah. If you have doubts then you should try to clear those doubts. Ask questions. If you lack humility then it's because you're overlooking the faults that you have within yourself. It's actually scary to know that you have arrogance, because one day something will break you and you'll have no understanding as to why it happened to you or how to overcome it because you've neglected building reliance and trust in Allah.

eesa the kiwi
04-25-2019, 07:19 AM
Have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q&a for you to ask questions

They also have a bunch of resources on the Quran too

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.