/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bill gates

jameelash
04-26-2019, 05:52 PM
Someone asked Bill Gates, "Is there any person richer than you?"
He said, "YES!, only one. Many years ago, I had been dismissed and I had gone to New York airport. I read titles of newspapers there. I liked one of them and I want to buy it. But I didn't have money. So abandoned the idea, suddenly, a black boy called me and told me, “This news paper for you.” I said, but I don’t have money. He said, “No problem, I give you for free”.
After 3 months, I went there. Coincidentally, that story happened again and that same boy gave me another free newspaper again. I said, I can’t accept it. But he said, “I give you from my profit.”
After 19 years, I had been rich and I decided to find that boy. I found him after one and half month's search. I asked him, do you know me? He said, “Yes!, you’re famous, Bill Gates.”
I said, you gave me free newspaper 2 times many years ago. Now, I want to compensate it. I am going to give you everything that you want. Black young man replied, “You can’t compensate it!”
I said, why? He said, "Because I gave you when I was poor. You want to give me when you are rich. So, how do you compensate?"
Bill Gates said, I think that black young man is richer than me."
You don't have to be rich or wait to be rich to give......
Real attitude of giving is when you lack!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.