/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does this mean?

ameerkam
05-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Someone told me that if you have pictures on your phone with Quran quotes on them and if you happen to delete them it counts as destroying the Quran. Is this really true? It seems to be a different matter.

Jazzakallahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Physicist
05-03-2019, 03:01 AM
I think it is different for digital storage.
It costs nothing to make copies. Furthermore, data being automatically copied and erased there during defragmentation and etc. This is how it is in "permanent" memory (harddrive or flash memory)
In operative memory it's even more volatile, everytime you are opening/closing application or that picture it's being copied and deleted in operative memory multiple times.
The same, like when you are reciting Quran, sound appears and vanishes, you can't say that you are destroying Quran because sound vanishes.

MazharShafiq
05-03-2019, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameerkam
Someone told me that if you have pictures on your phone with Quran quotes on them and if you happen to delete them it counts as destroying the Quran. Is this really true? It seems to be a different matter.

Jazzakallahu Khair
it is totally different matter because we cannot remove quraan just deleted in our cell phones .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!