/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Member

hasani_777
05-06-2019, 11:06 AM
As-Salaam-Alaikum
My name is Hasani and I'm a new member. Though I was born into a Catholic family and people always ask me if I was born a Muslim, I always say yes because according to Islam, every human being was born a Muslim and is only their parents that makes him/her otherwise. So I found this forum by chance and love to meet more Muslims to hopefully learn from them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Physicist
05-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Wa alaikum salaam brother!
If you have converted to Islam recently, it's better to let people know that you are muallaf. They will be willing to assist you.
Not only in terms of education but also regarding integration with Umma.
Because, if you was raised as a muslim, it means that your place in life is more or less established. But if you are just converted, you are like a newborn, many doors are being opened for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.