/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lots of charitable organizations - Which to choose?

anonymous
05-09-2019, 10:24 AM
As-Salamualaykum

There are so many different charitable organizations out there and some of them are for the same thing. I just read through a magazine called the Washington Report and I literally counted 8 different organizations just in that magazine alone. All seem to be focusing on the same cause. Then there are organizations like Islamic Relief USA that I get ads in the mail from. I don't know how much money they spend on advertising but, I've gotten multiple ads from them in the mail and their quite flashy, in my opinion of course, but that isn't the point.

So I guess the question is, why are there so many different Islamic based organizations, where the majority seem to be supporting the same thing, and how do you know which one to choose?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
05-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Choose a good one for Allah's sake

Physicist
05-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Same as regarding any other services.
They provide you with the service, promising to spend your money for the charity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.