/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How a white nationalist became an advocate against

SintoDinto
05-09-2019, 08:03 PM
https://www.npr.org/2018/01/18/57874...how-he-got-out

I saw him on the news. He says not to hate the white nationalist himself whether he be 16 or 60, because (like young members of ISIS may I add) they are often driven to a sense of belonging, not because they are naturally evil. They are lonely, desperate people who often go from radical ideology to radical ideology and end up becoming white nationalists in the hopes of belonging to something greater. He (or was it someone else) said, "when someone approached me not with counterhate, but with love and understanding, i really started to open up" and "dont hate the monster, hate what's driving the monster" and "no one is born to hate" (fitrah) EDIT: he also added that hate only made his hate worse

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
05-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Good man! He realised hate just eats away at you inside and makes life hell!

That's the message I always give to the racists on YouTube, I tell them, hey you guys, you lot will be feeling bad with resentment and hate all your lives while we will be enjoying our lives!!! :D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.