/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about the day of judgement

muslimah546
05-10-2019, 07:33 AM
Assalamu alaikum wr wb.
So as the name suggests, I had a dream about the day of judgement. I am not going to narrate the dream because I once read somewhere that bad dreams should be kept to oneself and not told to other people. As a regular person I have several bad dreams on a regular basis but none of them ever frighten me so much. I have had dreams about the day of judgement before as well. But considering it is ramadan and I am fasting as well, I got really scared and woke up in a state of terror. Can somebody help me out with this. What do such dreams mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
05-10-2019, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah546
Assalamu alaikum wr wb.
So as the name suggests, I had a dream about the day of judgement. I am not going to narrate the dream because I once read somewhere that bad dreams should be kept to oneself and not told to other people. As a regular person I have several bad dreams on a regular basis but none of them ever frighten me so much. I have had dreams about the day of judgement before as well. But considering it is ramadan and I am fasting as well, I got really scared and woke up in a state of terror. Can somebody help me out with this. What do such dreams mean?
you should be tell your dream to Authentic scholar.

Physicist
05-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Such dreams also may reflect small events which important in your life.
I for example used to have bad dreams about nuclear explosions in the neighbourhood and avoiding radioactive fallouts :)

Ahmed.
05-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Don't worry about scary dreams as whatever it may mean, our actions can change it's omen, all you need to do is pray for Allah to ward of all bad from you and increase your good deeds and then the dream cannot harm you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.