/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some prayers please

Nitro Zeus
05-10-2019, 02:25 PM
1) Is there a strong prayer in which I can recite in order to pass Sirat bridge with the fastest speed succesfully without having any sort of problem while crossing?

2) Is there a strong prayer which can make me to say shahada at my time of death with ease?

3) Is there any strong prayer which I can recite so that I can have a easy death?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
09-15-2019, 06:46 PM
Assalamu alaykum warahmitAllahi wa barakatu.

I do not know any specific prayers you can make. But all you have to do is say it in your language (if you know arabic, say it in Arabic, if you do not. it is ok)..
" Ya Allah, make me of those who pass the sirat within the blink of an eye"..
" Ya Allah, make me one of those who say the shahada before death"
"Ya Allah, make me one of those who die with ease"

Allah listens to you, so make your dua consistently and sincerely. You can say it however you like, you don't have to say it my way.
I pray the best for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.