/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Repentance from Minor Shirk

ameerkam
05-12-2019, 07:22 PM
I know that if a person was praying and let’s say he stood up straighter when other people came in the room it would be minor shirk and the good deed of praying would be null because you intended the action of showing off that you were praying better

If a person had done the deed sincerely and had not stood up straighter for other people but did it sincerely. However, later on he says to another person that he was praying to show off, would the deed still be null? As he talked about it after he did the deed.

Jazzakallahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ameerkam
05-12-2019, 07:28 PM
If you repent from minor shirk, do you get your good deed back? Like if a person showed off reading Quran and then repented, would they get the deed of reading the Quran back?

Ahmed.
05-14-2019, 02:22 PM
Brother these questions of yours will just make your waswas more bad as you are 'feeding them'

Just ignore these unusual and excessive questionings that come to mind and don't worry. We are all fallible and sins are forgiven with the ibadah we do on a daily basis so don't let the inadvertent sins bother you too much

MazharShafiq
05-14-2019, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Brother these questions of yours will just make your waswas more bad as you are 'feeding them'

Just ignore these unusual and excessive questionings that come to mind and don't worry. We are all fallible and sins are forgiven with the ibadah we do on a daily basis so don't let the inadvertent sins bother you too much
yes I agreed with you it's may be from shaitaan to deal waswas.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmed.
05-14-2019, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
yes I agreed with you it's may be from shaitaan to deal waswas.
Yeah he told us too these questions are from waswas:

When you thought something was haraam but it’s not

Duas_Revival
05-19-2019, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameerkam
Repentance from Minor Shirk
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to repentance and protection from Shirk - Do You Know The Supplication Taught To Us By The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)?

The Messenger (S.A.W) warned us against shirk, fearing that his Ummah might fall into it, and said “The thing I fear most for you is minor shirk.” The Messenger (S.A.W) also said: “Shirk among you is more subtle than the sound of the footsteps of an ant on a rock. Shall I not tell you of something which, if you do it, it will take that away from you both minor and major forms of it” (Saying this Du’a).

Arabic to English: Allahumma inni a’oodhu bika an ushrika bika wa ana a’lam, wa astagh firuka lima laa a’lam

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with you from knowingly associating anything with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that of which I do unknowingly

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/evening-...shirk-and-riya

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

ameerkam
05-19-2019, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to repentance and protection from Shirk - Do You Know The Supplication Taught To Us By The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)?

The Messenger (S.A.W) warned us against shirk, fearing that his Ummah might fall into it, and said “The thing I fear most for you is minor shirk.” The Messenger (S.A.W) also said: “Shirk among you is more subtle than the sound of the footsteps of an ant on a rock. Shall I not tell you of something which, if you do it, it will take that away from you both minor and major forms of it” (Saying this Du’a).

Arabic to English: Allahumma inni a’oodhu bika an ushrika bika wa ana a’lam, wa astagh firuka lima laa a’lam

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with you from knowingly associating anything with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that of which I do unknowingly

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/evening-...shirk-and-riya

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR
Thank you. Very helpful

IslamicRevenge
12-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Allahu Akbar Allahu akbar Allahu Akbar

IslamicRevenge
12-01-2020, 02:07 PM
"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.