/* */

PDA

View Full Version : adhan was recited too early

kinda halal sis
05-18-2019, 11:50 AM
as-salamu ‘alaykum,
today the muezzin acccidentaly called the fajr adhan too early, so i prayed and went back to sleep. do i have to make up for my salah? my parents said that my salah counts because it wasn’t my fault the adhan was early and allah swt accepts deeds based on niyyah (intention) but i just came here to make sure. any answers from the qur’an/sunnah would be appreciated!
jazakum allahu khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
05-18-2019, 11:55 AM
:wasalam:

How many minutes early was it called? Are you sure that by the time you started your prayer the Fajr time had not started?

kinda halal sis
05-18-2019, 12:17 PM
around 5-10 minutes. and i’m not 100% sure but i was told that the adhan was called early today

Abz2000
05-18-2019, 01:03 PM
5-10 minutes difference with sincere intention is NOT an issue when considering that the dawn thread appears at different times to people based on point of elevation.

The fast is not dependent on the mechanical clock.

And mechanical clock times are NOT actual times - when considering the fact that the time on the clock setting is dependent on bundled longitudinal time zones.

During Ramadan, daytime fasting for Muslims ends at sunset. But for Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, the Sun sets four minutes later at the top than at the bottom. High-floor dwellers see beyond the ground-level horizon, farther along Earth’s curvature.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/ramadan...aper-residents

In theory time zones are based on the division of the world into twenty four time zones of 15 degrees longitude each. The time convention begins with Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) which is also commonly referred to as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) being located at the Greenwich meridian.

https://www.timetemperature.com/time...zone-map.shtml

Attachment 6690

The time in each successive time zone is one hour different from the times in neighboring time zones. To establish time zones, Earth's rotation rate of 360 degrees of longitude per day was divided by 24 hours. The result shows that Earth turns 15 degrees of longitude per hour.

https://www.classzone.com/books/eart...0405page06.cfm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.