/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to make good tawbah and be good with Allah?

Nitro Zeus
05-18-2019, 03:50 PM
happy Ramadan guys

I heard that if you make good tawbah and be good with Allah, then Allah will tell you when you will die. I dreamt of knowing when I will die, so can someone please tell me how to make good tawbah and be good with Allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saira Khan
05-18-2019, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
happy Ramadan guys

I heard that if you make good tawbah and be good with Allah, then Allah will tell you when you will die. I dreamt of knowing when I will die, so can someone please tell me how to make good tawbah and be good with Allah?
السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ

The Quran Says:
عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا
إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِنْ رَسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا

"He knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries.
Except a messenger whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him."Chapter: 72, Verse 25-26.
There is a hadith "True dreams are a part of Prophethood, as it was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “True dreams are one of the forty-six parts of Prophethood.”
(al-Bukhaari, 6472; Muslim, 4201)
The truthfulness of the dream is related to the sincerity of the dreamer. Those who have the most truthful dreams are those who are the most truthful in speech.
(Muslim, 4200)
In the end I would say to be very careful with the interpretations of the dreams because dreams maybe from Shaitan as well (Satanic Dreams). The more one gets close to Allah SWT, the more one understands things easily.
Stay blessed.

Duas_Revival
05-19-2019, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
so can someone please tell me how to make good tawbah and be good with Allah?
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly, you feel you've done wrong? No problem!

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

The best thing to do is seek the Forgiveness of Allah azza wajal - how?

Arabic to English: Astaghfirullahal Azeem al-lazi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...ns-forgiveness

Secondly - If it's not too much trouble, Please kindly watch this video for relief:

​Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Saira Khan
05-19-2019, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival
Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

The best thing to do is seek the Forgiveness of Allah azza wajal - how?
JazakaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.