/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny(Part1)

k.ibrahim
05-22-2019, 11:00 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu

Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu

''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah

who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''

"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.

Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and Iam satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . (This is the Statement of ALLAH in the Quran) " Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in God your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path. Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. (The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH). And I also Declare that the Believers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies. I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the Dajjal.-------------------We are living in the time of the dajjal(The Antichrist)!- O Muslims people! We must Reject this Black hearted wicked Kafir! the dajjal! (THE ANTICHRIST) because he is the Enemy of ALLAH! And he is also the Enemy of mankind! His goal in this life is to destroy the Dignity of the Human being and to bring mankind in to disgrace before the sight of ALLAH forever! Through deception and trickery. His deceit and trick are design to lead mankind blindly to worship him (the dajjal) as a False deity. And his False promise of paradise which in reality is Hell! And he promises nothing but Deceit. It (the dajjal) will call on mankind to accept him and accept his words over that of Allah and those who do so will be awarded places in his False heaven, which will be hell for them in reality forever!. Those who reject him will be flung into his hell and that will be heaven for them in reality. This is the powerful magic Tricks with him which he will be permitted to perform; and it is also something real with which Allah will test His servants the Muslim and the Non-Muslim in this time of the dajjal. Many will be led astray, and many will be guided. Those who doubt will disbelieve, but those who

believe will be strengthened in their faith. Those who reject the Dajjal and refuse
to believe in him will suffer much hardship! drought and famine; people and livestock
will die, and wealth and supplies of food will be depleted, in this way the dajjal will enforce misery and hardship on the Believing Muslim People who believe in ALLAH and the Last day. People will
follow the Dajjal like swarms of bees, but he is the Enemy of ALLAH! And he is also the Enemy of mankind! And he will kill a young man and bring him back to life. He (the dajjal is too insignificant
in the sight of Allah to have all that" as meaning that the dajjal is too

insignificant to have anything that could lead the true believers astray, because he is obviously evil and corrupt. Even if he brings great terror,
the word Kafir will be clearly written between his eyes; one report

explains that it will be written "Kaf, Fa, Ra," from which we can

understand that it will be written perceptibly, not abstractly!

Those people who will enter Islam wholeheartedly and become real Muslims will be cast into Dajjal's False hell. It will persuade people to implement the new age, modern man- man made laws and limits in order to be progressive and live in wealth, prosperity. The whole of mankind will never accept the dajjal or his false promises! But In the course of time, a great number of mankind will indeed accept the Dajjal offer to entered its False promised of heaven. In the False promise heaven of the dajjal there is no peace or tranquility it will be and is a living HELL! It was not meant to be! That is why crime levels of every society continue to rise at alarming rates; murder and killing and killing! theft, rape, arson, there is no end to the list. It's at times like these when evil is most intense, we should remind ourselves of what it actually means to be a real Muslim from the people of Ahl'l-Sunnah wa'l-Jama'ah and to identify ourselves with that great Prophetic generation that brought light (Nur),Guidance and justice to humanity in a time of complete darkness, ignorance and oppression. Now we are living in such an evil dark time again! Where the dajjal the chief one-eyed liar and many others dajjals some are blind in the right eye and some are blind in the left eye and some are unrecognizable like that one that's setting in the White houseand their followers are controlling everything!
The characteristics of Ahl'l-Sunnah wa'l-Jama'ah or "the People of Sunnah and Ummah" meaning "those that follow the way of the Rasulullah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), and stick close to the Ummah of Muslims people upon the way of his Sahabah and the Rightly Guided Caliphs after them" as expressed by many of our scholars in their books on aqidah, manhaj and us-Sunnah wal-jamaa'ah (tenets of belief, methodology and the foundations of the Din (religion) are detailed and many. And it often, depending on the context, or certain characteristics are emphasised due to a need, such as Ahl'l-Sunnah uniting against the Khawarij, or against the deviancy of the extreme Rafidhah or defending the belief that the Qur'an is the Uncreated Divine Word of ALLAH during the political turmoil of Imam Ahmad's era. Throughout history, various aspects of Ahl'l-Sunnah have kept deviation and destruction at bay.
Our time is no different. If we focus on many extremism groups who called themselves Muslim! Whom we are experiencing at the hands of these dangerous few, in response to the new cliched Western hegemonic advances but also oppression and abuse of human rights from within the Muslim countries, are actually nothing new. History has borne witness to violent and deviated responses to the tyranny of the so call Muslim rule, justifying by it the killing of innocents, the destruction of the community and the ultimate loss of our freedoms, including the most important of them, the freedom to worship freely. Now we are living in such an evil dark time again! Where the dajjal and his followers are controlling everything! "Verily in the remembrance of ALLAH do hearts find rest. "(the Holy Quran (13:28) "He it is who sent down peace of reassurance into the hearts of the believers that they might add faith unto their faith." the Holy Quran (48:4) "Lo! Therein verily is a reminder for him who hath a heart"-the Holy Quran (50:37) Allah basically states, that the heart can see that which our external eyes cannot see. Meaning, the ones who can see with both sets of eyes, the eyes of the heart and the eyes of the head! Can clearly see the strange world in which we live in today. But the blind arrogant, the blind ignorant, and stubborn people of this world cannot see the strange world in which we live in today. They are internally blind by ignorant, arrogant and stubbornness.

To understand the signs of Qiyamah (the last days), it doesn't just take academic research, but spiritual insight. Spiritual insight helps Muslims people see with "Both eyes, the eyes of the Heart and the eyes of the head." Their are many secular Muslims and so-called modern Muslims today who have compromise their Din (religion) to fit in. Such Muslims obviously is blind in their hearts. They do not understand that the world order we live in today is controlled by Dajjal (the Antichrist), they do not understand that the world in which we live in today is the last age since all the signs of Qiyamah are slowly coming true. The Illuminati are a society who have assumed control over the whole world, and have also have merge as a group with the free masons. There are articles on the Illuminati explaining actually who they are and what their real agenda is. This is a brief Islamic perspective on these secret societies. The Islamic perspective is, that we live in a world controlled by Dajjal (anti-christ). The proof is all around us that we are also living in a morally, spiritually, socially and politically strange world as well. The strangeness of this world is, that all the events which are happening in the world today have never happened before.
----------------- ------------------------Dajjal' will try to make the people obsess with the temporal materials world-and its earthly concerns and possessions. Dajjal (antichrist) he will try to make the people and the Muslim people think that this world is everything. And the eternal spiritual realm, the hereafter (akhira) next world is an illusion. He will try to make us the Muslim people disbelieve in ALLAH, The Almightyby using tricks and lies. And he has slowly reach many groups of people throughout the world, such as the free masons and the Illuminati and many others who were looking for him.The Illuminati and the Free masons want to completely strip the world of religious beliefs, and so far they have cover a lot of ground. They have reach the Muslim world as well. Many Muslims are now brainwashed and secularized with this satanic propaganda of the free masons and the Illuminati and they have given themselves over to this evil.They have made the religious way of life and the Islamic way of life look like a destructive way of life and have waged a War against Islam and all the religious way of life. the illuminati-free masonic war is not restricted to Islam, but it has also corrupted other faiths such as Christianity and Judaism.
Most of these Christian take the dajjal (the antichrist) as a joke! This creature is not to be taken lightly!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
k.ibrahim
05-22-2019, 11:03 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and Iam satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . (This is the Statement of ALLAH in the Quran) " Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in God your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path. Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. (The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH). And I also Declare that the Believers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies. I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the Dajjal.-------------ALLAH has given him certain abilities as a great danger and trial for the Human Being, and for mankind!
And Most of the Jews take the dajjal as their leader! Their await one! And these masonic Christian and Jews who pretend to be muslim among the Muslim people has also taken the dajjal as their leader! They are from the forerunners of the dajjal they have paved the way for him, They were put in strategic positions years ago in every masjid and Islamic school in America!, so that when the winds of change would blow and the Muslim world would fall in to unrest and turmoil and started to change and the dajjal would appear then they (his followers) would be in charge of all the resource and everything, There is no doubt that this is the case! These people are the followers of the dajjal and would do anything in support of the dajjal! These kafirs! they can only be successful against us the believing Muslim people by putting some kind of drug in our food or by putting magic in or on our food to take us away from devotion to ALLAH! And these kafirs! They are the dajjal strongest supporters, these are the people who have made it easy for this Enemy of ALLAH! This Kafir to live in America. The world in which we live in today is run by Dajjal plain and simple. The Zionists establishment of the state of Israel is a major sign that Dajjal is in control of the world. Before Dajjal can come out in the open!- he has to make that Israel so powerful, that it becomes the super power of the world. Israel soon will wage big wars to become the next super power and to show the world that it is indeed a super power, But it will be short lived, and also That means that the Leading Superpower of World(America ) will have to fall! . When the evil of tyranny, oppression and injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty! When these evils becomes the law of the Land! Then resistance becomes a duty! The Root of every rebellion today is injustice!
The Muslim Ummah duty is to Resistance and oppose tyranny, oppression and injustice by striving in the cause of ALLAH! In the way of seeking peace and the betterment of human condition,and for those who love peace ,tranquility and morality must learn to organize just as effectively as those who love War! The price of peace in this world is not cheap! -This does not necessarily mean an armed rebellion! Although the Root causes of almost every violent conflict, uprising, unrest and turmoil in many countries is injustice and oppression and that the Tyrants of the world and of the Muslim world are getting richer and more powerful and the people are suffering more and more from Poverty, from lack of Knowledge and information, from political injustice, social injustice, and economic inequalities between groups, Eight out of 10 of Global countries are suffering, or have recently suffered, from large scale violent conflict. These Wars in developing countries and others have heavy human, economic and social costs and are a major cause of extreme poverty and economic stagnation and underdevelopment and Great illness from malnutrition and other diseases from environmental degradation, these things are too often forgotten crisis in these countries. Blood is being sheds in every corner of the world, With great loss of life!Victims of a massacre and just outright murder that seen to have no motive! A refugee crisis that is growing everyday and there is not enough humanitarian aids for these crisis! So these crisis must be speedily addressed! --In the Meantime the evidence on how to provide relief and help build future health systems needs to be strengthened, This difficult task will require the support of donors and health professionals from a round the Global. ----And in the Meanwhile some world leaders set back sayings that this is not our business! And some are saying this is an opportunity to steal these people of their resources! This the kind of tyrannical Leadership in the world today! Heartless criminal who are blinded by arrogance, ignorance and stupidity! Who would do anything for power, greed and authority! Or we could say that this only fits one up and coming so called leader, A tyrant in the making! Who has No respect for Any Human Beings! - And also some of these same Leaders of the world are the Followers of the dajjal! And all the people of the west can think of is to lock themselves behind a wall to keep the Mexicans out! Or to keep the American people in! What We seek to convey is the historic truth that the United States as a nation has at all times maintained clear, definite opposition, to any attempt to lock the people in behind a wall like the East Germany-Berlin Wall while the procession of civilization went past or went on. Today, thinking of our children and of their children, we oppose enforced isolation for ourselves or for any other part of the Americas!!!---------------------!!!--------------------- [The Global threat of World War 3]------ Which is being carried on under the new order of tyranny that seeks to spread over every continent today with the serious threats of nuclear weapons and the third world War that is looming on the horizon. The American people have unalterably set their faces against that tyranny of any kind or tyrannical Leadership . Every Muslim knows that the Islamic way of life is at this moment being' directly attack in every part of the world and in every part of the Muslim world, --Assaulted either by arms, or by secret spreading of poisonous propaganda by those who seek to destroy the unity of Islam and promote discord among Muslim nations that are still at peace. These years of assault has blotted out the whole pattern of Islamic life and the characteristics of the Sunnah in an appalling number of independent Islamic nations and in the world. We believe that ALLAH is the legislator. And it is ALLAH who makes the Laws. And it is He who decides what is allowed and what is forbidden, And We believe that ALLAH is the final judge in all affairs! So If this is a punishment from ALLAH, then you will not be able to remove it with your Guns. If this is a trial from ALLAH, then be patient until ALLAH's judgement comes, and He is the best of judges."
If we the Muslim people had patience when we are being tested by the trials of life or by our unjust rulers, And if we turn our Hearts back towards ALLAH! It will not be long before ALLAH will give us a way out.-(The HolyQuran-2:177) Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah , the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous. ----In the Muslim World today, In Our world today There has to be a revolution, A Powerful change! A change of our Hearts and Souls, Not just a revolution of Changing the condition of the political, economic and social systems. But a Re-Education of the Muslim World. And a Revolution that will change the Hearts and souls of the Muslims people for all times, Through the Nur (Light) of The Holy Quran,Through the true knowledge and practice of Islam! This can bring about such a dramatic change in the Hearts and Souls of the Muslims people that it will seem like a revolution, this Happen in the days of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayha was salaam) and this was seen in Madinah among the people. O Muslims people we need a change of Heart! Such change that will bring about The Mercy, The Help and The Protection of ALLAH! We are in Need of the Help of ALLAH! When the Hearts Soften and turn to ALLAH, When the Hearts change and started to seek the Forgiveness and the pleasure of ALLAH, then the mind will also seek the Forgiveness of ALLAH and the Soul will also seek it too and then our Faith and Devotion will increase.In this lies a great secret from the secrets of Tawheed: Seeking Forgiveness of our sins through Turning to ALLAH in Repentance and seeking His Pardon: Allah is Most-Forgiving; He is the only One entitled to accepting repentance and to forgiving
sins. He says in the Holy Qur'an, "O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance: in the hope that your Lord will remove from you your evil deeds, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow."
And He says, "Know they not that Allah doeth accept repentance from His votaries?" Abu Huraira narrated that I heard Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) saying, "By Allah! I seek Allah's Forgiveness and turn to Him in repentance for more than seventy times a day."
We Muslims people will endure many trials throughout our lives. ALLAH tests us with hardship and also prosperity in order to validate the sincerity of our faith.
It is He who created death and life to test you as to which of you are best in deed, and He is the Almighty, the Forgiving.
(Surat Al-Mulk 67:2)-----In all cases, trials can be good for the true believers and the Muslim people. If we are tested with prosperity, we should remain grateful and we will receive a reward. If we are tested with hardship, we should remain patient and we will receive a reward.
Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam), said: Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him, and if he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.----- Trials can be a sign that Allah intends good for us, because through trials our sins are expiated and we have the opportunity to perform good deeds.----- Abu Huraira reported:Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)said:
If Allah intends good for someone, then He afflicts him with trials.---- Mus'ad ibn Sa'eed reported:Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam), said: The servant will continue to be tried until he is left walking upon the earth without any sin..
Anas ibn Malik reported: Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)said:When Allah intends good for His servant, He hastens the punishment for him in this world, and when Allah intends evil for His servant, He withholds punishment for his sins until he appears on the Day of Resurrection.
If We the Muslim people have patience until ALLAH send His help or send the Rightly Guided one! (The Mahdi)--- {Surah Ale-Imran }(8). (They say): "Our Rabb! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower."
(9). Our Rabb! Verily, it is You Who will gather mankind together on the Day about which there is no doubt. Verily, ALLAH never breaks His Promise".--Therefore, O Muslim people! We have to be patient until Allah decrees His will or grants some victory.-O Muslim people! Be true to ALLAH and He will be certain to help and strengthen our faith. As for the help of ALLAH, ALLAH's promise will certainly come true! Those events we have seen in such a short time of our life,
That has lead to this time! The time of the dajjal! Where evil is at a great height! In just a few years the entire world has become a living HELL! We the Muslim people hope that ALLAH will send His help! Than we will see with our own eyes that the promise of ALLAH being actualize! And ALLAH is certain to fulfill the rest in time, Then the Din of ALLAH, the Faith of ISLAM will spread again throughout the earth. But.... while we are certain of the promise of ALLAH! We do not know who of us will see the completion of this and who will be gathered to ALLAH before that!
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)said,"Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."---------------The Mahdi with a true Love for ALLAH and His Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and His Din and a unyielding will and the spirit of Islam burning in his heart will wipe out all tyranny, injustice, oppression and immorality from the human society and make the Words of ALLAH dominant in the Earth!----We do not know how The Mahdi will deal with these tyrannical Leaders of the time? But with the exception of one the Sufyan! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O Muslim People! O Muslim people! Know that the dajjal is in America, in Houston,Tx. Among people who appear to muslim! They are playing host to the dajjal,(THE ENEMY OF ALLAH)! They have welcome him years ago with open arms and he has been among these people for many years! Hiding right out in the open(inconspicuous-unnoticeable)And he has directed many evil events that has taken place in America and throughout the World for years!--the power and rule of the Dajjal are based on violence and oppression in the words "...The Dajjal appears to have greater dominion acquired through great oppression and great cruelty and great violence and brutality." (3) The increasing violence, anarchy and chaos, the slaughter and torture, and state and organizational terrorist acts in recent times all show that the Dajjal is at work and is directing all of these. Now his followers are about to spread out into the Earth or into the World and also in to the Muslim World!- But no matter where they go! They will have the mark of the beast on them! And that is how you will know them or you will recognise them!--In this Day and time!, In Houston, Tx. How is it that a world renounce sheikh from Al-Azhar University can set in a Masjid for about 3 to 4 years with the dajjal being right there and not recognize him?--- Because of The very fact that, the sheikh is there and many sheikhs come in and out of that Masjid all the time, that is a part of the concealment of the dajjal! His hiding place right out in the open!--If I have said something wrong! Than a lie can be challenge with the Truth! But the truth cannot be challenge with a lie! And if I have said something wrong about the presents of the dajjal among a group of people who appear to be Muslim! Then let those people come out and challenge my statement about the dajjal being presents among them! If what I said is incorrect?-- In Islam any accusation or statement that is said and cannot proven is considered a lie!- And just because They tell the dajjal to run away to Louisiana and hide there for a while ! That do not prove that he was not among them! That group of people will not come out and Ask me to point the dajjal out so everyone can see him, because that would expose them to the scrutiny of the world! That would mean that the Muslim people of America and the world would be watching everything that goes on in Texas and would know where the dajjal really is! And of course the Muslim people would stay away from Houston and from Texas. And The Muslim people would know that his strongest followers are around him!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.