/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this halal job?

Nitro Zeus
05-24-2019, 03:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

When I will finish the highb school, I was thinking of making art classes so that I can learn how to draw well, because I'm talented in drawing with pencil and I want to make a job out of this.

Ok, so if someone asks me to draw a human, what should I do in this case if it is for work? Will I be blamed for this? Or the one who asked me to draw a human will be blamed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
09-15-2019, 06:40 PM
Assalamu alaykum warahmitAllahi wa barakatu.
Beware because as you know, the worst that will be punished are the image makers. I used to enjoy drawing people and continuing in my art skills, I quit after reading this verse. Do not draw facial features of the human. Do not fall into sin because of your career. Draw nature instead and tell these people it is against your religion. I would't even do it on an exam because it seems like that it is a very serious sin. It is best not to mess around with a verse like this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.