/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Dua that guarantees salvation from Hell?

Nitro Zeus
05-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

If I recite after ever obligatory prayer Ayatul Kursi, does Ayatul Kursi saves me from Punishments of Hereafter?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
05-30-2019, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

If I recite after ever obligatory prayer Ayatul Kursi, does Ayatul Kursi saves me from Punishments of Hereafter?
Asalaamu Alaikum. The only way to earn salvation is to never ascribe partners unto Allah and to try your best to fulfill all of your obligations unto him in the form of the 5 pillars. It is to stay away from the major sins in particular and to repent constantly seeking the mercy of Allah.

It is to supplicate to Allah for his mercy and forgiveness and for him to save us from the fire whose fuel is men and stones. It is to have fear of Allah and at the same time put your hopes, trust and faith in him.

May Allah save us from the grave punishment, the terror of the day of Judgement and the Hell fire and admit us to the highest abode of Paradise. Ameen

Nitro Zeus
05-30-2019, 05:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum. The only way to earn salvation is to never ascribe partners unto Allah and to try your best to fulfill all of your obligations unto him in the form of the 5 pillars. It is to stay away from the major sins in particular and to repent constantly seeking the mercy of Allah.

It is to supplicate to Allah for his mercy and forgiveness and for him to save us from the fire whose fuel is men and stones. It is to have fear of Allah and at the same time put your hopes, trust and faith in him.

May Allah save us from the grave punishment, the terror of the day of Judgement and the Hell fire and admit us to the highest abode of Paradise. Ameen
But what does it mean this saying "nothing stops the person to enter Jannah except death"? Does that mean he will be saved from Hell?

Is there a Dua I should recite in order for Hell to make Dua for me? Because, Anas Bin Malik narrated that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:

“Whoever seeks refuge from the Fire three times, the Fire says: ‘O Allah, save him from the Fire.”

And I need that Dua

Hamza Asadullah
05-30-2019, 05:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
But what does it mean this saying "nothing stops the person to enter Jannah except death"? Does that mean he will be saved from Hell?

Is there a Dua I should recite in order for Hell to make Dua for me? Because, Anas Bin Malik narrated that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:

“Whoever seeks refuge from the Fire three times, the Fire says: ‘O Allah, save him from the Fire.”

And I need that Dua
Refer to the following:

"The explanation of this Hadith is that such a person is guaranteed Jannah, Insha Allah. However, this applies as long as that particular person does not commit any major sin without seeking repentance for it. In such a case this guarantee will not apply.

Excerpt taken from: https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/14822

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
05-30-2019, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Refer to the following:

"The explanation of this Hadith is that such a person is guaranteed Jannah, Insha Allah. However, this applies as long as that particular person does not commit any major sin without seeking repentance for it. In such a case this guarantee will not apply.

Excerpt taken from: https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/14822
Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.