/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How we will be raised exactly?

Nitro Zeus
05-30-2019, 06:02 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

I dont understand exactly how we will be raised, I believe on the Day of Resurrection, but I dont know how we will be raised, I'm still trying to figure out but cant.

I was wondering, will our graves be opened for us? And some who are burried long underground will come out without them to know and will be awaked once they will come out?

How will it be exactly?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Physicist
05-30-2019, 07:30 PM
As we are still in the process of creation and human beings are most precious tools of Allah, I believe people will learn how to see the past and how to make an exact copy of people before their death. Then, for the sake of Allah they will fulfill the profesy.

Abz2000
05-30-2019, 07:54 PM
I read that Allah :swt: will send water to the earth, and it will enter the soil, and rejuvenate the building blocks of bodies until they expand and are complete.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Saira Khan
05-30-2019, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

I dont understand exactly how we will be raised, I believe on the Day of Resurrection, but I dont know how we will be raised, I'm still trying to figure out but cant.

I was wondering, will our graves be opened for us? And some who are burried long underground will come out without them to know and will be awaked once they will come out?

How will it be exactly?
السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ

About your question the Quran Says as:
“Then it will be blown for the second time, and at once they will be standing, looking on.” – Quraan 39 : 68
“On the Day the earth breaks away from them (and they emerge) rapidly.” – Qur’aan 50 : 44
They will come out from their graves on that day, and will travel to the place of assembly as if they were spread out locusts, flying to the place of gathering.
“So leave them, (O Muhammad). The day the caller calls to something forbidding. Their eyes humbled, they will emerge from the graves as if they were locusts spreading.” – Qur’aan 54 : 6-7.
The earth will be covered and concealed by their abundant numbers that come rushing out of their graves.
“Racing ahead toward the caller.” – Qur’aan 54 : 8.
So they are directed and driven along and no one is delayed, neither unbeliever nor Muslim. They are pushed and they are driven and no-one amongst them can hold back so that anyone can be late upon that day. Allaah mentions in another ayah:
“The Day when they rush out of their graves quickly as if racing to an erected goal (nusub).” – Qur’aan 70 :43
According to the scholars, “nusub” is a banner that the people will head towards rapidly.
And according to one Hadith,
“The people will be assembled barefoot, naked, and uncircumcised.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, will the men and women look at each other?” The Prophet said, “The matter will be too serious for them to notice.” (Sahih Bukhari 6075, Sahih Muslim 5107)
On the Day when the earth will be changed to another earth and so will be the heavens, and they (all creatures) will appear before Allah, the One, the Irresistible.”
Surah Ibrahim, Ayah 48

Abdullaah ibn `Abbaas said, “Somethings will be added to it and somethings will be taken away on the day when the earth will be changed to another earth, and so will the heavens. Its hills, its mountains, its valleys and its trees will disappear, and then it will be spread out like a carpet of Ukadh.”
Bukhaari (4651) and Muslim (2955)

There are lots of more in Quran and in Ahadiths about that, but hope this answers your question.
Stay blessed.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
I read that Allah :swt: will send water to the earth, and it will enter the soil, and rejuvenate the building blocks of bodies until they expand and are complete.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
In above mentioned hadith of Bukhari and Muslim, Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that:
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Between the two blowings of the Trumpet there will be forty.” The people said, “O Abu Hurayrah! Forty days?” I said: “I am not sure.” They said, “Forty years?” I said: “I am not sure.” They said, “Forty months?” I said: “I am not sure. Then Allah will send rain down from the sky and they will grow as herbs grow. There is no part of a man which will not decay except a single bone at the base of the coccyx, from which he will be re-created on the Day of Resurrection.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
05-30-2019, 08:55 PM
I suppose details about water entering soil, opening graves and etc are rather metaphorical, omitting physical explanation.
Everyone will be resurrected, incuding those, who were burned and their ash was dispersed with wind, even those who were evaporated in nuclear explosions in Hyroshima.
Good detail about uncircumcised, perhaps our bodies will be restored from the moment of birth and developped as in best conditions, eliminating any physical traumas be it circumcision or anything else.

Its hills, its mountains, its valleys and its trees will disappear, and then it will be spread out like a carpet of Ukadh.”
Perhaps something like a Dyson sphere.

Saira Khan
05-30-2019, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
I suppose details about water entering soil, opening graves and etc are rather metaphorical, omitting physical explanation.
Everyone will be resurrected, incuding those, who were burned and their ash was dispersed with wind, even those who were evaporated in nuclear explosions in Hyroshima.
The word "grave" does not mean only the ditch one is buried into. Grave means the state after which the apparent life has been ceased which is also known as "Barzakh". You can say grave is the time between death and the Day of resurrection and that is same for the punishment of grave.

Hamza Asadullah
05-30-2019, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

How will it be exactly?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

My brother we have to be careful not to over think things that are way beyond our imagination. Our minds have been created to be limited to what is relevant to us in this world. So surely this is a sign for us in of itself that we should not think too deeply about matters that do not concern us right now. If we start thinking about things that we cannot comprehend than we will only have more and more questions in our minds. These questions are irrelevant to us right now. What is more important is that we make the best of the little time we have until we do enter the next phase.

It is enough to just read and contemplate about these things and be in fear as well as awe of Allah. This is so that we realise how insignificant we are and how dependant we are on Allah for everything. So we make his pleasure our priority because he deserves to be worshipped due to his magnificence and majesty.

Saira Khan
05-30-2019, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum,

My brother we have to be careful not to over think things that are way beyond our imagination. Our minds have been created to be limited to what is relevant to us in this world. So surely this is a sign for us in of itself that we should not think too deeply about matters that do not concern us right now. If we start thinking about things that we cannot comprehend than we will only have more and more questions in our minds. These questions are irrelevant to us right now. What is more important is that we make the best of the little time we have until we do enter the next phase.

It is enough to just read and contemplate about these things and be in fear as well as awe of Allah. This is so that we realise how insignificant we are and how dependant we are on Allah for everything. So we make his pleasure our priority because he deserves to be worshipped due to his magnificence and majesty.
Very good answer, but at least we can mention what is there in Quran and in Ahadiths. Of course we cannot perceive exactly all those things because our brain is very limited and as Quran says that there are things "just for resemblance", also called "Mutashabihaat".
Stay blessed.

Hamza Asadullah
05-31-2019, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan
Very good answer, but at least we can mention what is there in Quran and in Ahadiths. Of course we cannot perceive exactly all those things because our brain is very limited and as Quran says that there are things "just for resemblance", also called "Mutashabihaat".
Stay blessed.
Of course my sister as I mentioned we should ponder and contemplate with regards to what is mentioned regarding these matters in Qur'an and authentic Hadith but we must not think too deeply into what we will never be able to understand or comprehend.

These matters are mentioned for us to contemplate, ponder and to fear Allah as well as be in awe of his greatness that he can create us from nothing and raise us again into a different type of reality. This is so that we can strive in this life to do as best as we can gain the best of the Hereafter.

Ya Allah give us the best of this life and the next. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.