/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this a true narration?

Nitro Zeus
06-03-2019, 05:19 PM
I just saw on internet about this:

It was narrated that Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Whoever says Subhan Allah wa bi hamdihi, Allah will plant for him one thousand palm trees in Paradise, with trunks of gold and branches of pearl, with fruits like the breasts of virgins and sweeter than honey and softer than butter. Every time he takes something from it, it will be restored as it was.”

I was wondering if it is authentic narration, can someone please tell me if it is authentic?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mayameen
06-03-2019, 09:29 PM
I never heard that Hadith, it doesn't mention Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmed, or any book you know is of Sunnah than don't take from it

Good brother
06-03-2019, 09:30 PM
This was narrated by Ibn ‘Adiyy in al-Kamil fi’l-Du’afa’ (2/150). He said: Hudhayfah narrated to us, Abu Umayyah narrated to us, Ja’far ibn Jasr ibn Farqad al-Qasaab narrated to us, from his father, from Thabit, from Anas (may Allah be pleased with him).

I say: With regard to this Ja’far ibn Jasr, Ibn ‘Adiyy said of him in al-Kamil (2/150), after quoting this hadeeth of his among the munkar (weak and odd) reports:

Ja’far ibn Jasr narrated munkar ahadeeth other than that which I have mentioned, and I did not see any comment concerning him from those who speak of men’s biographies, and I do not know how they could have overlooked him, because most of what he narrated is munkar. I mentioned him when I criticized the isnads and texts (mutoon) that he narrated. Perhaps that is because he is like his father, because his father was discussed by those who came before us and spoke of weak narrators (al-du’afa’), as I have not seen Ja’far narrate from anyone but his father. End quote.

Al-‘Aqeeli said in al-Du’afa’ al-Kabeer (1/187):

His memory is very bad, and he narrated munkar reports. End quote.

Ibn al-Jawzi said in al-‘Ilal al-Mutanahiyah (2/833):

This hadeeth is not saheeh. End quote.

He was classed as da’eef by Ibn al-Qayyim in al-Manar al-Muneef (p. 43) and by al-Hafiz al-Dhahabi in Meezan al-I’tidal (1/404).

Source

ٍ

ٍ

Mayameen
06-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Revive a Sunnah: Say “SubhanAllahi Wa Bihamdihi”

It is said that there is a statement that is light on the tongue, but heavy on your scale of good deeds, and that is “Subhan Allah Wa Bihamdihi”.

Many of us search for ways that we can use to earn the pleasure of Allah (ta’ala). We fast the month of Ramadan with sincerity, we observe our daily prayers, give charity and do our best to be good to people.

But what if there is something simpler than these, but with equal or even more rewards? Well, that thing is:

“Subhan Allah Wa Bihamdihi”

Of course, this does not mean that you should leave obligatory acts of worship and stick to just saying Subhan Allah Wa Bihamdihi, but I will share with you why this phrase is so important to us and tips on how to make it a part of you.

What really is “Subhan Allah Wa Bihamdihi”?

سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ

“Glory and praise is to Allah”

Look simple, right? But what are the benefits of saying it?

1. Forgiveness of Sins

In a hadith narrated by Abu Huraira, Allah’s Messenger (saw) said, “Whoever says, ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,’ one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea. (Bukhari)

So, even if you happen to have this unimaginable truckload of sins, which nobody can rightly say that they do not have, saying Subhan Allah Wa Bihamdihi is a way to have them all forgiven.

2. Earning Good Deeds

“We were with the Messenger of Allah (saw) when he asked, “Is anyone of you unable to earn a thousand good deeds?” One of those present asked: “How can one earn thousand good deeds in a day?” He (saw) replied, “By saying: Subhan Allah a hundred times, then one thousand good deeds will be recorded for him or one thousand sins will be blotted out from his record.” (Riyad as-Saliheen)

Imagine that for even saying part of the phrase “Subhan Allah” a hundred times, we get a thousand good deeds as rewards and a thousand sins are forgiven. So this means that even if you found it difficult to memorize the full phrase of Subhan Allah Wa Bihamdihi, saying half of it gets you a similar or equal reward.

You may also like to read: 7 Hidden Ways of Committing Shirk

3. A Means to Entering Jannah

The Prophet (saw) said, “For him who says: ‘Subhan-Allahi wa bi hamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection, and I begin with praising Him, and to Him),’ a palm-tree will be planted in Jannah.” (Riyad as-Saliheen)

Imagine saying ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi a hundred times every day, and having a tree planted for you every time.

In another hadith, the Prophet (saw) said, “There are two expressions which are very easy for the tongue to say, but they are very heavy in the balance and are very dear to The Beneficent (Allah), and they are, ‘Subhan Allah Al- `Azim and ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi.’” (Bukhari)

In one of the explanations of this hadith, it is said that a man will come on the day of judgement will a lot of sins that will tip his scale towards hell-fire. But as he is being judged, a paper will fall on the other side of the scale, and on it will be “Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi” and it will tip the person’s scale towards that of someone who will enter Jannah.

This phrase is light on our tongues, but bigger on our scale of deeds and every Muslim who desires to get multiple rewards, have their sins forgiven and admitted into paradise should say it as often as possible.

There was a companion called Rabi’ah bin Ka’b Al-Aslami who said that he used to spend the night in front of the room of the holy Prophet (saw), and that he would hear him saying:

“Subhan Allahi Rabbil ‘alamin (Glory is to Allah, the Lord of the worlds),” repeating that for a while, then he said: Subhan Allahi wa bihamdihi (Glory and praise is to Allah).” (Ibn Majah)

If you are wondering how to say ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi’ 100 times during your busy day where you hardly have time to supplicate after salah, here are 20 times in a day where you can say it at least five times, and hit your target.

When waking up. As soon as you open your eyes.

After every salah (that’s at least 5 times in a day)

Putting on your clothes

Putting on your shoes

As you lock the door of your house

As you start the engine of your car or step on the bus or train or your bike. You know, as you start your journey.

During commute. Fun challenge: how many times can you say ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi during your typical commute?

When entering your destination- office, school, etc.

While waiting for an appointment

While shopping

During school run

In transit at the airport

During your lunch break

Before you unlock your phone to use it (we unlock our phones a lot during the day, right?)

After every email you send in a day

While waiting for a friend

During house chores

During a walk

During your winding down time at the end of the day

Before and after your exercise routine

You will notice that these activities are seemingly mundane things that we do every day. Imagine adding something of spiritual benefit to your worldly activities. If you utter “Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi” sincerely, not only will you be erasing your sins with every act you do, but you will also be getting massive rewards and filling up your Jannah garden if Allah (ta’ala) wills.

Related Video: 2 statements light on Tongue :Subhan Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan Allahil Azim By Mufti Menks

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
06-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Read this post if you please:

Stories of pious people

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.