/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Have Returned Once Again!

Iceee
06-04-2019, 05:30 AM
Salaam to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters of Islam. :sl: Hello everyone else :)

A few hours ago, after Asr and Magrib prayers, nobody was sure whether today (Tuesday) would be the 30th Day of Ramadan or Eid Al Fitr. The Imam after Magrib prayers said that in Saudi Arabia, the moon was seen (with a telescope) but here in the west, we believed it has to be seen by the human eye as per Islamic rulings so we had to wait and be patient. After Isha/tarawee a few minutes ago, the announcement was made that Eid will be on Wednesday, June 5th, 2019 breaking the many straight years of 29 days of Ramadan and Eid following suite.

Anyways, I'm about prepare for Sehri and fast for one more day when I thought of this forum for some reason. So I thought I'd check up. I hope all is well. I missed you all. I have returned once again!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
06-04-2019, 06:16 AM
Aleykum salam and welcome back. We are using the technological benefits of the modern age for every reality. If its entirely cloudy where ever you are how will you see the moon with naked eyes? Its the first day of the Eid today. Eid mubarak:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.