/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this kufr?

Nitro Zeus
06-10-2019, 08:29 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

3 days ago when I was the psychatrist, she asked me if God has ever gived me a blessed day, and I said no.

Was that kufr?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
06-12-2019, 08:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

3 days ago when I was the psychatrist, she asked me if God has ever gived me a blessed day, and I said no.

Was that kufr?
Kufr? I do not know. but ungratefullness? definitely. You could end up much worse. you could end up in a rich loving family who would provide in much more than you ever needed. great life with all the possibilities...but without your faith in Allah. would you prefer that?
You would have a wonderful life on this earth.

and then you die...

or on the other side...you could be born in somewhere Afrika....where the nearest drinkable waterwell is miles from your home...not enough food...no electricity...parents expecting you to work since your 9 years old to support the family...never went to school...

There are people in such situations you know? and still some of them are more grateful to Allah than you are right now.

Think about that...and don't forget to thank Allah for what He has given you so far.

MazharShafiq
06-13-2019, 03:38 PM
I think it's not kufar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.