/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Fall of Tyrannical rulership in the Muslim world!

k.ibrahim
06-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Bismillah,ir-Rahman,ir-Rahim. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and Iam satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . This is the Statements of ALLAH in the Quran. ” Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in God your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH. And I also Declare that the Beceviers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies. The Statements uttered by Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam) 1400 years regarding the era we are living in today has come true to the last letter.
Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman reported that the Rasulallah(sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said,
"Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."
Then Hudhaifah said, "The Prophet stopped speaking." [As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 1, no. 5]
The reason behind mentioning this Hadith here is to state that Al-Mahdi will live in the last period of rightly guided Caliphs that the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam mentioned himself sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.
In this Hadith, the Messenger of Allah divided the history of the Muslim nation into the following stages:
1. The reign of the Prophet Muhammad
2. A Caliphate that rules according to the guidance revealed to the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam This period is called the reign of the rightly guided Caliphs, starting with Abu Bakr, then Umar, then Uthman and ending with the murder of Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased withthem all. Some scholars included the short reign of Al-Hasan bin Ali, the grandson of the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam These are the thirty years which the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam stated comprised the reign of the rightly guided Caliphs [The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam said? "The Caliphate will remain in my nation after me for thirty years. Then, it will be a monarchy after that." Ahmad, Tirmidhi and others, Sahih Al-Jami` ' As-Saghir no. 3341].
3. The reign of unjust rule. This reign contains some injustice to a varying degree between one king and another. This period started after Al-Hasan bin Ali and includes the Umayyad, Abbasid, Mamluks and until the fall of the Ottoman State in the twentieth century.
This period includes all states that ruled in the Muslim World during those centuries. However, we exclude the reign of those rulers whose rule was similar to the rule of the rightly guided Caliphs, such as the reign of Abdullah bin Az-Zubayr and Umar bin Abdul-Aziz. These two are considered among the just Caliphs from among the tribe of Quraish who ruled or will rule the Muslim nation.
4. The reign of the tyrannical rule. This period started in the end of the Ottoman state and continues until now. We ask Allah that He saves us from the evils of this period and that we witness its Lifting.
This reign includes all the regimes that ruled the Muslim World, whether imperial, party oriented, governments controlled by the disbelievers, like those after World War I, populist or republic, which all sought to deprive Allah from His right as the Only Legislator in all matters of life and religion. As for the rulers, they are charged with establishing the Deen, safeguarding it, compelling people to adhere to it, and punishing those who deviate from it. These Rulers have not carry out their responsibility to the Muslims people, the Ulama should be abil to holded the Rulers Accountabil for their actions or their inactions through the Sharia. Thus these two groups are in charge of the affairs of the muslim people, and other people are their followers and subjects, But the rulers have become Trants and oppressors. the Muslims governments have been in entrusted to the undesrving people, the Tyrannical and the oppressors for years and years. Now we are watching the Tyrannical rule being Lift it up. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Once Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) was speaking to us when, a bedouin came and asked him: "When will the Last Day be?'' Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) continued his talk. Some of those present thought that he had heard him but disliked the interruption and the other said that he had not hear him. When Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) concluded his speech he asked, "Where is the one who inquired about the Last Day?'' The man replied: "Here I am.'' Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) replied, "When the practice of honouring a trust is lost, expect the Last Day.'' He asked: "How could it be lost?'' He replied, "When the government is entrusted to the undeserving people, then wait for the Last Day.'' [Al-Bukhari]. Here a very important sign of the nearness of the Day of Judgement has been mentioned: The affairs of the world and the Muslims world will be in the hands of wicked and undeserving people. The sinners and wicked people will become the leaders of the world. The preaching pulpits would also be occupied by people who would be greedy and ignorant. They will be devoid of piety and abstinence. the Muslims people gets the Rulers or leaders they deserve, if they the people are good, then they deserve a good Ruler or leader,but if the people are bad then they get the Ruler or leader they deserve. Auf ibn Malik, Al-Ashja'i reported that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)said: Your Best rulers are those whom you Love and they Love you,and you bless them and bless you. and your worst rulers are those whom you hate and they hate you, and you curse them and they curse you. he(Auf) said:we observed,Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam ),we may then overthrow them in such a case? He Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam )said: No,so Long as they establish prayer amongst you. Behold,he who is ruler and he (the ruled)finds him committing somthing of the nature of disobedience to ALLAH, he should dislike what he (the ruler) commits as a disobedience of ALLAH but should not rise in revolt against him. So if the Rulers are Tyrants in a Islamic Society then they are the Will of ALLAH! and Their removel at this present time is the will of ALLAH also. Under other circumstances they would be a punishment on the people, until the muslims people turn their Hearts back toward ALLAH with Sincerity. ! And once they had turn back to ALLAH, then the Tyrants would have been remove, if they the Tyrants were remove by any other means and not replace with the Good and righteous people then the Society (will)would falls in to confusion and Chaos. But in this time, We are coming in to the Last Period of Ruleship, so many Evil will come in between these two period.
The Tyrannical Ruleship is being Lifting up by ALLAH, and the period between that time and the time of the Return of Righteous Caliphate that's on the Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) between those two periods of time will be the Length of 40 months or 40 years, that will be a time when the most wicked of men will come to the Forefront, that will be the time of the Dajjal! and if the period of time is 40 years,than at the End of those years out of all the millions of Believing Muslims that is alive today,there will be only 313 Believing muslims on the Face of the Earth. there will still be millions of muslims, but only 313 Believing muslims will be left, that is the same number of believing muslims that was with Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) at Badr. It is said in the Quran: 003:123. Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear Allah. thus May ye show your gratitude.
003:124. Remember thou saidst to the Faithful: "Is it not enough for you that Allah should help you with three thousand angels (Specially) sent down?
003:125. "Yea, - if ye remain firm, and act aright, even if the enemy should rush here on you in hot haste, your Rabb would help you with five thousand angels Making a terrific onslaught.
003:126. Allah made it but a message of hope for you, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from Allah. The Exalted, the Wise: 008:64. O Messenger. sufficient unto thee is Allah,- (unto thee) and unto those who follow thee among the Believers.
008:65. O Messenger. rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.
008:66. For the present, Allah hath lightened your (task), for He knoweth that there is a weak spot in you: But (even so), if there are a hundred of you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand, they will vanquish two thousand, with the leave of Allah. for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.
(313 Will be the same number of Believing muslims that will be with the Mahdi!).
It is said in the Quran
: 003:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity. 003:110. Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors
Rasulallah(sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) mentioned the periods that this nation will experience, he categorized them according to the type of government, whether unjust, or that which follows the guidance of Rsulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) , or autocratic and tyrannical, as we experience today. 5. The return of a Caliphate that rules following the guidance of Rasulallah(sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)This period requires the Muslims to be prepared and strive for its imminent coming, by spreading the knowledge of the Book of ALLAH and the Sunnah
of Rasulallah(sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)
and the way of our righteous ancestors, As-Salaf As-Salih. This is because nothing can resurrect this nation except that which resurrected its ancestors. Until this final period comes, the religion (Din) will become a stranger, the same way it started in Makkah, a stranger to its masters and slaves, the powerful and the weak, its women, and its children.
Those who will strive to establish this righteous period are those ghurabaa(who are the strangers) as Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) called them, who will carry this(Din) religion with knowledge, sound comprehension and determination to the four corners of the Earth . They will willingly sacrifice their well-being, face hardships, and persecution, with patience and steadfastness. They will follow the advice of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) when he said,
"Therefore, hold fast to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided Caliphs, hold it between your front teeth! And beware of innovations (in the religion), for every innovation is a bid'ah, and every bid'ah is a deviation, and every deviation is in the Fire." [Sahih Al-Jami ' As-Saghir, no. 2549]
The ghurabaa are the ones who are the Strangers,by the will of Allah, will correct that which people have altered and changed of the Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) after his departure from this earthly life. They will fight in the sake of Allah and dominate those who oppose them. They will be unrelenting even in the face of those who abandon or defy them, until Allah brings about His Decree (the Hour), while they are steadfast on this path.
Why Have They Been Called "Strangers"?(Ghurabaa)
Allah says in the Qur’an, "If only there had been, in the generations preceding you, people having wisdom, prohibiting others from evil in the earth; except a few of those whom we have saved from among them." (Hud 116).
This verse speaks of the few people on earth, the "strangers", who prohibit mankind from evil. These are the same people Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) spoke about when he said, "Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings [ar. Tooba. This is a tree in Paradise. So Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) is giving the good news of Paradise to these strangers.] to the strangers." It was asked, "Who are those strangers, O Messenger of Allah?" He replied, "Those that correct the people when they become corrupt." [Reported by Abu Amr al-Dani, from the hadith of ibn Masoud. It is authentic according to al-Albani. Another narration says, "Those that correct my sunnah which has been corrupted by the people after me."] In another narration he said in response to the same question, "They are a small group of people among a large evil population. Those who oppose them are more than those who follow them." [Reported by ibn Asaakir. It is authentic according to al-Albani.]
These praiseworthy people are called strangers since they are a small minority among mankind. Thus, Muslims are strangers among mankind; the true believers are strangers among Muslims; and the scholars are strangers among the true believers. And the followers of the Sunnah, those that clear themselves from all peoples of innovation, are likewise strangers.
In reality, however, their strangeness is only because they are the minority and it is not because their actions and beliefs are strange. This is what Allah says in surah al-Anaam, "And if you obey most of the people on Earth, they will lead you astray" (al-Anaam 116). Allah also says, "And most of mankind will not believe, even if you (O Muhammad) desire it eagerly" (Yusuf 103); "And truly, most of mankind are rebellious and disobedient (to Allah)." (al-Maidah 49); "But nay, most of mankind are ungrateful" (Yusuf 38). Therefore, Allah, the all-Knowing Creator, knows the most of mankind will not follow the truth. Instead, only a small group of people will be set apart that truly and correctly believe in Him, the strangers from among mankind.
The strangers in belief, however, and the strangers in character and actions are in reality the majority of mankind, for they are strange to Islam and to the laws that Allah has revealed. Thus we see that there are various types of strangeness, of which some are praiseworthy, some are blameworthy and some are neither praiseworthy or blameworthy. We will discuss these various categories separately below.
This is why the true Muslims - those that adamantly cling to the Sunnah - will have the reward of fifty Companions. When Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) was asked about the verse, "O you who believe! Take care of your own selves. If you follow right guidance, no harm can come to you from those who err" (al-Maidah 105), he said, "Nay indeed, order good and forbid evil until you see stinginess being obeyed, and desires being followed, and this world preferred [over the next], and each person being deluded by his own opinions. Then take care of yourself and leave the common people. For indeed, after you there will be days of patience, where patience will be like holding on to glowing embers. Whoever is able to do this will have the reward of fifty people that do like him." They asked, "O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) , the reward of fifty of them?" He replied, "The reward of fifty of you" [Recorded by al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud with a weak chain but it has supporting evidence. Al-Albani calls it sahih. See al-Sahiha, #957]. This reward is due to his strangeness among the people.
So, if the believer whom Allah has blessed with wisdom and knowledge wants to tread upon this path, the path of Allah, then let him be prepared to resign himself to the life of a stranger among his people, just like his predecessors who accepted Islam were treated by the people. For indeed, he will be a stranger in his beliefs, because his people have corrupted their beliefs. He will be a stranger in his religion, due to what the people have done to it. He will be a stranger in his manner of praying, because the people are ignorant of the prayer of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam).He will be a stranger in his ordering of good and prohibiting evil, for the people have taken what is evil as good and they have abandoned what is good as evil. In short, then, he will be a stranger in all his matters of this world and the Hereafter, calling to the path of Allah and withstanding the harm of all those that go against him.
We ask Allah, the Praised and Ever-High One, that He grants us steadfastness on the path of His Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam). and the path taken by the companions and those who followed theirlead until the Day of Judgment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
k.ibrahim
06-18-2019, 12:29 AM
Bismillah,ir-Rahman,ir-Rahim. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious." I am Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher, I am Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . This is the Statements of ALLAH in the Quran. ” Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in ALLAH your Rabb (Lord)! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.

Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH. And I also Declare that the Beceviers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies. The Statements uttered by Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam) 1400 years regarding the era we are living in today has come true to the last letter.
Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman reported that the Rasulallah(sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said,

"Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

Then Hudhaifah said, "Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam) stopped speaking." [As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 1, no. 5]

The reason behind mentioning this Hadith here is to state that Al-Mahdi will live in the last period of rightly guided Caliphs that the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam mentioned himself sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.

In this Hadith, Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam) divided the history of the Muslim nation into the following stages:

1. The reign of Muhammad Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam)

2. A Caliphate that rules according to the guidance revealed to Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam) This period is called the reign of the rightly guided Caliphs, starting with Abu Bakr, then Umar, then Uthman and ending with the murder of Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased withthem all. Some scholars included the short reign of Al-Hasan bin Ali, the grandson of Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam) These are the thirty years which Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam)stated comprised the reign of the rightly guided Caliphs [Rasulallah (sallallahu alaihi was salam) said "The Caliphate will remain in my nation after me for thirty years. Then, it will be a monarchy after that." Ahmad, Tirmidhi and others, Sahih Al-Jami` ' As-Saghir no. 3341].

3. The reign of unjust rule. This reign contains some injustice to a varying degree between one king and another. This period started after Al-Hasan bin Ali and includes the Umayyad, Abbasid, Mamluks and until the fall of the Ottoman State in the twentieth century.

This period includes all states that ruled in the Muslim World during those centuries. However, we exclude the reign of those rulers whose rule was similar to the rule of the rightly guided Caliphs, such as the reign of Abdullah bin Az-Zubayr and Umar bin Abdul-Aziz. These two are considered among the just Caliphs from among the tribe of Quraish who ruled or will rule the Muslim nation.

4. The reign of the tyrannical rule. This period started in the end of the Ottoman state and continues until now. We ask Allah that He saves us from the evils of this period and that we witness its Lifting.
This reign includes all the regimes that ruled the Muslim World, whether imperial, party oriented, governments controlled by the disbelievers, like those after World War I, populist or republic, which all sought to deprive Allah from His right as the Only Legislator in all matters of life and religion. As for the rulers, they are charged with establishing the Deen, safeguarding it, compelling people to adhere to it, and punishing those who deviate from it. These Rulers have not carry out their responsibility to the Muslims people, the Ulama should be able to hold the Rulers Accountable for their actions or their inactions through the Sharia. But How can the Ulama hold anyone Accountable when they are intimidated, imprison and jailed around the Muslim world and can not carry out their responsibility. Thus these two groups are in charge of the affairs of the muslim people, But the truth of the matter is only one groups have the responsibility and that is the rulers and other people are their followers and subjects, But the rulers have become Tyrants and oppressors. The Muslims governments have been in entrusted to the undesrving people, the people who have been tyrants for years and years. Now we are watching the Tyrannical rule being slowly but surely Lift it up.{Commentary- And it is said to the tyrannical rules}(Surah 42:14)-And they became divided only after knowledge reached them through selfish envy as between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Rabb (tending) to a Term appointed the matter would have been settled between them: but truly those who have inherited the Book after them are insuspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it){Commentary- And it is said to The Scholars}(Surah 42:15)-Now then for that (reason) call (them to the Faith) and stand steadfast as thou art commanded nor follow thou their vain desires; but say: "I believe in the Book which Allah has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah is Our Rabb and your Rabb. For us (is the responsibility for) Our deeds and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will bring us together and to Him is (Our)final goal)
{Commentary- And it is said to the tyrannical rules}(Surah 42:16-17-18) But those who dispute concerning ALLAH after He has been accepted futile is their dispute in the sight of their Rabb: on them isWrath and for them will be a Penalty Terrible.
(Surah 42:17)
It is Allah Who has sent down the Book in truth and the Balance(by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realize that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?
(Surah 42:18)
Only those wish to hasten it who believe not in it: those who believe hold it in awe and know that it is the Truth. Behold verily those that dispute concerning the Hour are far astray.

---Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Once Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) was speaking to us when, a bedouin came and asked him: "When will the Last Day be?'' Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) continued his talk. Some of those present thought that he had heard him but disliked the interruption and the other said that he had not hear him. When Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) concluded his speech he asked, "Where is the one who inquired about the Last Day?'' The man replied: "Here I am.'' Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) replied, "When the practice of honouring a trust is lost, expect the Last Day.'' He asked: "How could it be lost?'' He replied, "When the government is entrusted to the undeserving people, then wait for the Last Day.'' [Al-Bukhari]. Here a very important sign of the nearness of the Day of Judgement has been mentioned: The affairs of the world and the Muslims world will be in the hands of wicked and undeserving people. The sinners and wicked people will become the leaders of the world. The preaching pulpits would also be occupied by people who would be greedy and ignorant. They will be devoid of piety and abstinence. the Muslims people gets the Rulers or leaders they deserve, if they the people are good, then they deserve a good Ruler or leader,but if the people are bad then they get the Ruler or leader they deserve. Auf ibn Malik, Al-Ashja'i reported that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)said: Your Best rulers are those whom you Love and they Love you,and you bless them and bless you. and your worst rulers are those whom you hate and they hate you, and you curse them and they curse you. he(Auf) said:we observed,Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam ),we may then overthrow them in such a case? He Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam )said: No,so Long as they establish prayer amongst you. Behold,he who is ruler and he (the ruled)finds him committing somthing of the nature of disobedience to ALLAH, he should dislike what he (the ruler) commits as a disobedience of ALLAH but should not rise in revolt against him. So if the Rulers are Tyrants in a Islamic Society then they are the Will of ALLAH! and Their removel at this present time is the will of ALLAH also. Under other circumstances they would be a punishment on the people, until the muslims people turn their Hearts back toward ALLAH with Sincerity. ! And once they had turn back to ALLAH, then the Tyrants would have been remove, if they the Tyrants were remove by any other means and not replace with the Good and righteous people then the Society (will)would falls in to confusion and Chaos. But in this time, We are coming in to the Last Period of Ruleship, so many Evil will come in between these two period.

The Tyrannical Ruleship is being Lifting up by ALLAH, and the period between that time and the time of the Return of Righteous Caliphate that's on the Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) between those two periods of time will be the Length of 40 months or 40 years, that will be a time when the most wicked of men will come to the Forefront, that will be the time of the Dajjal! and if the period of time is 40 years,than at the End of those years out of all the millions of Believing Muslims that is alive today,there will be only 313 Believing muslims on the Face of the Earth. there will still be millions of muslims, but only 313 Believing muslims will be left, that is the same number of believing muslims that was with Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) at Badr. It is said in the Quran: 003:123. Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear Allah. thus May ye show your gratitude.

003:124. Remember thou saidst to the Faithful: "Is it not enough for you that Allah should help you with three thousand angels (Specially) sent down?

003:125. "Yea, - if ye remain firm, and act aright, even if the enemy should rush here on you in hot haste, your Rabb would help you with five thousand angels Making a terrific onslaught.

003:126. Allah made it but a message of hope for you, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from Allah. The Exalted, the Wise: 008:64. O Messenger. sufficient unto thee is Allah,- (unto thee) and unto those who follow thee among the Believers.

008:65. O Messenger. rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

008:66. For the present, Allah hath lightened your (task), for He knoweth that there is a weak spot in you: But (even so), if there are a hundred of you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand, they will vanquish two thousand, with the leave of Allah. for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.

(313 Will be the same number of Believing muslims that will be with the Mahdi!).
It is said in the Quran
: 003:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity. 003:110. Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors

Rasulallah(sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) mentioned the periods that this nation will experience, he categorized them according to the type of government, whether unjust, or that which follows the guidance of Rsulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) , or autocratic and tyrannical, as we experience today. 5. The return of a Caliphate that rules following the guidance of Rasulallah(sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)This period requires the Muslims to be prepared and strive for its imminent coming, by spreading the knowledge of the Book of ALLAH and the Sunnah
of Rasulallah(sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)
and the way of our righteous ancestors, As-Salaf As-Salih. This is because nothing can resurrect this nation except that which resurrected its ancestors. Until this final period comes, the religion (Din) will become a stranger, the same way it started in Makkah, a stranger to its masters and slaves, the powerful and the weak, its women, and its children.

Those who will strive to establish this righteous period are those ghurabaa(who are the strangers) as Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) called them, who will carry this(Din) religion with knowledge, sound comprehension and determination to the four corners of the Earth . They will willingly sacrifice their well-being, face hardships, and persecution, with patience and steadfastness. They will follow the advice of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) when he said,

"Therefore, hold fast to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided Caliphs, hold it between your front teeth! And beware of innovations (in the religion), for every innovation is a bid'ah, and every bid'ah is a deviation, and every deviation is in the Fire." [Sahih Al-Jami ' As-Saghir, no. 2549]

The ghurabaa are the ones who are the Strangers,by the will of Allah, will correct that which people have altered and changed of the Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) after his departure from this earthly life. They will fight in the sake of Allah and dominate those who oppose them. They will be unrelenting even in the face of those who abandon or defy them, until Allah brings about His Decree (the Hour), while they are steadfast on this path.

Why Have They Been Called "Strangers"?(Ghurabaa)

Allah says in the Qur’an, "If only there had been, in the generations preceding you, people having wisdom, prohibiting others from evil in the earth; except a few of those whom we have saved from among them." (Hud 116).

This verse speaks of the few people on earth, the "strangers", who prohibit mankind from evil. These are the same people Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) spoke about when he said, "Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings [ar. Tooba. This is a tree in Paradise. So Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) is giving the good news of Paradise to these strangers.] to the strangers." It was asked, "Who are those strangers, O Messenger of Allah?" He replied, "Those that correct the people when they become corrupt." [Reported by Abu Amr al-Dani, from the hadith of ibn Masoud. It is authentic according to al-Albani. Another narration says, "Those that correct my sunnah which has been corrupted by the people after me."] In another narration he said in response to the same question, "They are a small group of people among a large evil population. Those who oppose them are more than those who follow them." [Reported by ibn Asaakir. It is authentic according to al-Albani.]

These praiseworthy people are called strangers since they are a small minority among mankind. Thus, Muslims are strangers among mankind; the true believers are strangers among Muslims; and the scholars are strangers among the true believers. And the followers of the Sunnah, those that clear themselves from all peoples of innovation, are likewise strangers.

In reality, however, their strangeness is only because they are the minority and it is not because their actions and beliefs are strange. This is what Allah says in surah al-Anaam, "And if you obey most of the people on Earth, they will lead you astray" (al-Anaam 116). Allah also says, "And most of mankind will not believe, even if you (O Muhammad) desire it eagerly" (Yusuf 103); "And truly, most of mankind are rebellious and disobedient (to Allah)." (al-Maidah 49); "But nay, most of mankind are ungrateful" (Yusuf 38). Therefore, Allah, the all-Knowing Creator, knows the most of mankind will not follow the truth. Instead, only a small group of people will be set apart that truly and correctly believe in Him, the strangers from among mankind.

The strangers in belief, however, and the strangers in character and actions are in reality the majority of mankind, for they are strange to Islam and to the laws that Allah has revealed. Thus we see that there are various types of strangeness, of which some are praiseworthy, some are blameworthy and some are neither praiseworthy or blameworthy. We will discuss these various categories separately below.

This is why the true Muslims - those that adamantly cling to the Sunnah - will have the reward of fifty Companions. When Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) was asked about the verse, "O you who believe! Take care of your own selves. If you follow right guidance, no harm can come to you from those who err" (al-Maidah 105), he said, "Nay indeed, order good and forbid evil until you see stinginess being obeyed, and desires being followed, and this world preferred [over the next], and each person being deluded by his own opinions. Then take care of yourself and leave the common people. For indeed, after you there will be days of patience, where patience will be like holding on to glowing embers. Whoever is able to do this will have the reward of fifty people that do like him." They asked, "O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) , the reward of fifty of them?" He replied, "The reward of fifty of you" [Recorded by al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud with a weak chain but it has supporting evidence. Al-Albani calls it sahih. See al-Sahiha, #957]. This reward is due to his strangeness among the people.

So, if the believer whom Allah has blessed with wisdom and knowledge wants to tread upon this path, the path of Allah, then let him be prepared to resign himself to the life of a stranger among his people, just like his predecessors who accepted Islam were treated by the people. For indeed, he will be a stranger in his beliefs, because his people have corrupted their beliefs. He will be a stranger in his religion, due to what the people have done to it. He will be a stranger in his manner of praying, because the people are ignorant of the prayer of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam).He will be a stranger in his ordering of good and prohibiting evil, for the people have taken what is evil as good and they have abandoned what is good as evil. In short, then, he will be a stranger in all his matters of this world and the Hereafter, calling to the path of Allah and withstanding the harm of all those that go against him.

We ask Allah, the Praised and Ever-High One, that He grants us steadfastness on the path of His Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam). and the path taken by the companions and those who followed theirlead until the Day of Judgment.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.