/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jadoo on me or relationship

rahila786
06-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Brothers and sisters,
Please guide me where can i find proper maulvi or deeni help to find out whether my husband has been affected by jadoo or magic. My mariage is on rocks and he hates me and it has been 7 years that he hasn't touched me. I am about to divorce him but before going for divorce I want to find out whether someone has done any magic to break this relationship
I am reeling under pressure . I am old enough , dont have any kids as he denied me all these years.
I am deprived ..
I have seen his mother going to places which can trigger my doubts that he has been under magic spell.
Also he has done a lot of cruelty on me by abusing me and he is after girls.
He sometimes even tell me that I am his sister..
Because of family presurre I stayed with him.. Now I want justice but before that I need help from Deen..please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
06-11-2019, 02:55 PM
It can be a magic but also before you understand your husband's psychology. Is there any psychological problem or any other problem with them?

rahila786
06-11-2019, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
It can be a magic but also before you understand your husband's psychology. Is there any psychological problem or any other problem with them?

Yes ..he was diagnosed by doc that he has anxiety problems and anger issues
Can you tell me if his mother has done magic on our relationship as she was always against it

MazharShafiq
06-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Yes, there is no effect in magic by self , doing which is God wills want , only you pray to Allah and keep your trust in Allah, whoever will do magic will be against him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamLife00
06-12-2019, 04:43 AM
Ukhti, if you are thinking about ruqya, have you done self ruqya?

Maybe someone has afflicted you, so that your husband can't stand you, and abusing you and going after other women.

rahila786
06-12-2019, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00
Ukhti, if you are thinking about ruqya, have you done self ruqya?

Maybe someone has afflicted you, so that your husband can't stand you, and abusing you and going after other women.
No I haven't done...and I don't know anybody.... Someone? I feel my mother in law she is very creepy and has evil on her mind.. she goes to unknown places ...now I don't live with her but still I see she is doing all that magic on him..because he keeps visiting her often and whenever he returns from her place she starts fighting and abusing me for staying with him

- - - Updated - - -

I feel my mother inlaw is doing it

IslamLife00
06-12-2019, 09:37 AM
There is information about self ruqya on the link below :

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1291...treating-magic

i have done self ruqya as well, but for different problems and the method is not too different from the link above

- - - Updated - - -

Hadiths about protection :

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever recites the last two Ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah during the night, they shall suffice him." (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Do not turn your houses into graves. Indeed Ash-Shaitan does not enter the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited."(Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said," Whoever says: "La ilaha illal-lah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahul- hamd wa huwa 'ala kulli shai'in qadir," one hundred times will get the same reward as given for manumitting ten slaves; and one hundred good deeds will be written in his accounts, and one hundred sins will be deducted from his accounts, and it (his saying) will be a shield for him from Satan on that day till night, and nobody will be able to do a better deed except the one who does more than he." (Sahih al Bukhari)

====You can say the above adhkar 100 times after salah Fajar and Maghrib

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
“A scorpion stung a man and he did not sleep all the night. It was said to the Prophet (ﷺ): ‘So- and-so was stung by a scorpion and he did not sleep all the night.’ He said: ‘If he had said, last night: A’udhu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq (I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created), the scorpion sting would not have harmed him, until morning.’” (Sunan Ibn Majah)

====You can say this dua to ask Allah protection from jinns because they are also Allah's creations.

Also this dua to seek refuge from evil : Rabbi auzu bika min hamazati’sh-Shayatin wa auzu bika Rabbi an yahdurun (23:97-98)

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said that he had heard that Khalid ibn al-Walid said to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "I have nightmares." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him, "Say, 'I seek refuge with the complete words of Allah from His anger and His punishment and the evil of His slaves, and from the evil suggestions of the shayatin and from their being present (at death).' "
Audhu bi kalimati' llahi't-tammati min ghadabihi wa iqabihi wa sharri ibadihi wa min hamazati' sh-shayatin wa an yahdurun. (Muwatta Malik)

Aban bin `Uthman said:
“I heard `Uthman bin `Affan (ra) saying: ‘The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “There is no worshiper who says, in the morning of every day, and the evening of every night: ‘In the Name of Allah, who with His Name, nothing in the earth or the heavens can cause harm, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing (Bismillāh, alladhi lā yaḍurru ma`a ismihi shai'un fil-arḍi wa lā fis-samā', wa huwas-Samī`ul `Alīm)’ – three times, (except that) nothing shall harm him.” And Aban had been stricken with a type of semi-paralysis, so a man began to look at him, so Aban said to him, “What are you looking at? Indeed the Hadith is as I reported it to you, but I did not say it one day, so Allah brought about His decree upon me.” (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan. Then somebody came to me and started stealing from the foodstuff. I caught him and said, "I will take you to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" Then Abu Huraira described the whole narration and said: That person said (to me), "(Please don't take me to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you.) When you go to your bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn." (When the Prophet (ﷺ) heard the story) he said (to me), "He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a liar; and it was Satan." (Sahih al Bukhari)

Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever the Prophet (ﷺ) went to bed every night, he used to cup his hands together and blow over it after reciting Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas, and then rub his hands over whatever parts of his body he was able to rub, starting with his head, face and front of his body. He used to do that three times. Sahih al Bukhari)

Avoid haram and increase your acts of worship. InshaAllah your self ruqya will be successful.

rahila786
06-12-2019, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00
There is information about self ruqya on the link below :

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1291...treating-magic

i have done self ruqya as well, but for different problems and the method is not too different from the link above

- - - Updated - - -

Hadiths about protection :

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever recites the last two Ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah during the night, they shall suffice him." (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Do not turn your houses into graves. Indeed Ash-Shaitan does not enter the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited."(Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said," Whoever says: "La ilaha illal-lah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahul- hamd wa huwa 'ala kulli shai'in qadir," one hundred times will get the same reward as given for manumitting ten slaves; and one hundred good deeds will be written in his accounts, and one hundred sins will be deducted from his accounts, and it (his saying) will be a shield for him from Satan on that day till night, and nobody will be able to do a better deed except the one who does more than he." (Sahih al Bukhari)

====You can say the above adhkar 100 times after salah Fajar and Maghrib

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
“A scorpion stung a man and he did not sleep all the night. It was said to the Prophet (ﷺ): ‘So- and-so was stung by a scorpion and he did not sleep all the night.’ He said: ‘If he had said, last night: A’udhu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq (I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created), the scorpion sting would not have harmed him, until morning.’” (Sunan Ibn Majah)

====You can say this dua to ask Allah protection from jinns because they are also Allah's creations.

Also this dua to seek refuge from evil : Rabbi auzu bika min hamazati’sh-Shayatin wa auzu bika Rabbi an yahdurun (23:97-98)

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said that he had heard that Khalid ibn al-Walid said to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "I have nightmares." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him, "Say, 'I seek refuge with the complete words of Allah from His anger and His punishment and the evil of His slaves, and from the evil suggestions of the shayatin and from their being present (at death).' "
Audhu bi kalimati' llahi't-tammati min ghadabihi wa iqabihi wa sharri ibadihi wa min hamazati' sh-shayatin wa an yahdurun. (Muwatta Malik)

Aban bin `Uthman said:
“I heard `Uthman bin `Affan (ra) saying: ‘The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “There is no worshiper who says, in the morning of every day, and the evening of every night: ‘In the Name of Allah, who with His Name, nothing in the earth or the heavens can cause harm, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing (Bismillāh, alladhi lā yaḍurru ma`a ismihi shai'un fil-arḍi wa lā fis-samā', wa huwas-Samī`ul `Alīm)’ – three times, (except that) nothing shall harm him.” And Aban had been stricken with a type of semi-paralysis, so a man began to look at him, so Aban said to him, “What are you looking at? Indeed the Hadith is as I reported it to you, but I did not say it one day, so Allah brought about His decree upon me.” (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan. Then somebody came to me and started stealing from the foodstuff. I caught him and said, "I will take you to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" Then Abu Huraira described the whole narration and said: That person said (to me), "(Please don't take me to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you.) When you go to your bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn." (When the Prophet (ﷺ) heard the story) he said (to me), "He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a liar; and it was Satan." (Sahih al Bukhari)

Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever the Prophet (ﷺ) went to bed every night, he used to cup his hands together and blow over it after reciting Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas, and then rub his hands over whatever parts of his body he was able to rub, starting with his head, face and front of his body. He used to do that three times. Sahih al Bukhari)

Avoid haram and increase your acts of worship. InshaAllah your self ruqya will be successful.
Thank you for the help
But problem with doing ruquya is that I can't blow on him or say duwas or make him drink panything which is holy due to prayers blown it...I can only do it my self and can pray ..do you think that will help..
As he doesn't eat or drink from me or come close to me...
He even goes in another room if I have to change my clothes...
He used to even sleep in another room...and I know of he's seeing someone that is why he does it because he thinks coming near me will break his ego

Tha

Saira Khan
06-12-2019, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rahila786
But problem with doing ruquya is that I can't blow on him or say duwas or make him drink panything which is holy due to prayers blown it...I can only do it my self and can pray ..do you think that will help..
Dear sister don't worry, I will do it for you tonight. You will get justice and he will have to pay for it for sure Insha Allah. His ego will break to pieces, his anxiety and anger will tear apart his ego not in months but just in days. Remember that Allah's SWT angels are more powerful than shayateen(Demons) of magic.

rahila786
06-12-2019, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan
Dear sister don't worry, I will do it for you tonight. You will get justice and he will have to pay for it for sure Insha Allah. His ego will break to pieces, his anxiety and anger will tear apart his ego not in months but just in days. Remember that Allah's SWT angels are more powerful than shayateen(Demons) of magic.

Will you really pray For me..
I will be really obliged..he's going home to his mother's place on Saturday hope he doesn't
Get affected
Let me know what to do..
Thank you so much for your help
Well appreciated

IslamLife00
06-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Thank you for the help
As he doesn't eat or drink from me or come close to me...
He even goes in another room if I have to change my clothes...
He used to even sleep in another room...and I know of he's seeing someone that is why he does it because he thinks coming near me will break his ego

Tha
If your husband is afflicted, it is his choice to do ruqya or not. You can call a raqi but your husband can just leave the room when the ruqya begins. You cannot force him or anyone to do ruqya.

I suggested self ruqya, because it is possible that you are afflicted. As I said, someone (I don't know it's your mother in law or not) may have afflicted you, instead of your husband, to make him avoid you.
If you do self ruqya, you can at least rule that possibility out.

Saira Khan
06-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Will you really pray For me..
I will be really obliged..he's going home to his mother's place on Saturday hope he doesn't
Get affected
Let me know what to do..
Yes sister don't worry everything will be fine. If there will something like magic or things like that, it will be reversed by the will of Allah SWT. You will feel good changes from now onwards In sha Allah.

rahila786
06-13-2019, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan
Yes sister don't worry everything will be fine. If there will something like magic or things like that, it will be reversed by the will of Allah SWT. You will feel good changes from now onwards In sha Allah.
I'm so thankful to you...
I feel God sends his angels to help others..your words are my respite.
I didn't have anyone to whom I can rely upon your faith in God and prayers worked like a healing balm in my wounds...
Thank you so much..
Please remember me in prayers as I would always remember you in my prayers..
Wslam my sis

MazharShafiq
06-13-2019, 03:16 PM
Allah bless you and your family.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.