/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being laughed at

Nerdo
06-14-2019, 06:04 PM
What would you do, if you are laughed at ?

I might become like a Murtaz, walking on fire.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nerdo
06-14-2019, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nerdo

I might become like a Murtaz, walking on fire.
Murtaz means Sadhu.

Ahmed.
06-14-2019, 06:36 PM
Why should you choose an eternity in hell because someone laughs at you?

It's shaytan that gets people to laugh at you because he wants to grieve us and mess up our imaan and he also wants to push very weak faithed Muslims over the edge and make them murtad, so i suggest you have at least a bit stronger faith so a bit of 'wind' doesn't push you into the fire

Nerdo
06-15-2019, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Why should you choose an eternity in hell because someone laughs at you?

It's shaytan that gets people to laugh at you because he wants to grieve us and mess up our imaan and he also wants to push very weak faithed Muslims over the edge and make them murtad, so i suggest you have at least a bit stronger faith so a bit of 'wind' doesn't push you into the fire
No, I do not want to leave Islam. I meant something else.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
06-16-2019, 06:54 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Nerdo;

Allah created each and everyone of us to be kind and caring; if other people choose to disobey Allah, that is not a reason for you to disobey Allah also. If people are unkind to you, it is an opportunity for you to practice kindness. Search for the kindness that is within you; kindness will always make you feel better, learn to pray a blessing for them.

May you be blessed to do the will of Allah,
Eric

mcknzAlex
06-17-2019, 02:27 AM
I feel like I will try to understand them, instead of walking out.

Nerdo
06-17-2019, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mcknzAlex
I feel like I will try to understand them, instead of walking out.
What if you are far and away, like different worlds ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!