/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Julius Malema - Opinions?

CuriousonTruth
06-16-2019, 02:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqnZ0Io9Z7M

So I have been listening and doing a bit of read up on Julius Malema. On the surface seems like the kind of person Africa needs to free itself from perpetual slavery and dependence.

And yes many African countries are still under complete control of the French. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42_-ALNwpUo&t=280s

However, he could be a conman (i haven't seen any evidence so far to suggest that).

So what do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
06-16-2019, 06:18 PM
Lolol!!! This guy is helping and following the corporate slavemasters! :Emoji47::Emoji47::Emoji47:

A continental currency and state is what the illuminati zionist Rothschild global manipulators want!!! It's a step towards one global state and currency controlled by them! :Emoji48::Emoji48::Emoji48:

Sheesh geez, I didn't think you'll be that naive!!! :Emoji47:.

Check out the illuminati Rothschild saying he wants global currency!:

https://youtu.be/x3EUzV5_TUs

CuriousonTruth
06-17-2019, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Lolol!!! This guy is helping and following the corporate slavemasters! :Emoji47::Emoji47::Emoji47:

A continental currency and state is what the illuminati zionist Rothschild global manipulators want!!! It's a step towards one global state and currency controlled by them! :Emoji48::Emoji48::Emoji48:

Sheesh geez, I didn't think you'll be that naive!!! :Emoji47:.

Check out the illuminati Rothschild saying he wants global currency!:

https://youtu.be/x3EUzV5_TUs
I was looking for better than conspiracy theories. I don't believe in any illuminati.

Ahmed.
06-17-2019, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
I was looking for better than conspiracy theories. I don't believe in any illuminati.
That's why a put down another gazillion names there. Call them what you like but that's what they want

I even put the term you referred to them as 'slavemaster'! :Emoji46:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supernova
06-17-2019, 06:09 PM
You asked for an Opinion - he gave an opinion ...You obviously have a predetermined answer in your head and just advocating an argument.
Grow up !!!

CuriousonTruth
06-17-2019, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
You asked for an Opinion - he gave an opinion ...You obviously have a predetermined answer in your head and just advocating an argument.
Grow up !!!
I was expecting a political answer in a political topic. I don't think that's too much of an expectation.

Supernova
06-17-2019, 06:15 PM
I was expecting a political answer in a political topic. I don't think that's too much of an expectation.
Like I said: You asked for an opinion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.