/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time for offering Tawbah, Tasbih, Tahiyatul Wudu prayers

Nitro Zeus
06-18-2019, 12:42 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm thinking of performing these prayers, but the problem is I don't know what is the time to offer them.

Is there any specific time when these prayers are to be offered? Like for example, Fajr starts at 3 and something AM. Ok, what about these prayers? Do I have to do them at the time of sunrises? After Witr? Or when?

I'm trying to find the times for them to be offered, but I could not find the exact time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
06-18-2019, 06:50 PM
:wa:

Salatul tasbih and tawbah can be offered at any free time apart from the makruh and forbidden times (when sun is rising, when it's setting and between asr and magrib, and when it's passing the zenith (10 mins before and upto zuhr)

Tahyatul wudhu is prayed straight after wudhu providing that you have free time to do it (I.e. a farz prayer is not about to start or if there is no more-important sunnah muakadda prayer to do before fard starts) and it is not a makruh or forbidden time

Nitro Zeus
06-18-2019, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.

Salatul tasbih and tawbah can be offered at any free time apart from the makruh and forbidden times (when sun is rising, when it's setting and between asr and magrib, and when it's passing the zenith (10 mins before and upto zuhr)

Tahyatul wudhu is prayed straight after wudhu providing that you have free time to do it (I.e. a farz prayer is not about to start or if there is no more-important sunnah muakadda prayer to do before fard starts) and it is not a makruh or forbidden time
And they are to be offered just like we offer the daily prayers? Are they to be recited with loud voice or silently?

Ahmed.
06-18-2019, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
And they are to be offered just like we offer the daily prayers? Are they to be recited with loud voice or silently?
Yup just the same except salatul tasbih; look up on internet how to perform that as I forgot

They are all prayed silently

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
06-18-2019, 09:01 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm thinking of performing these prayers, but the problem is I don't know what is the time to offer them.

Is there any specific time when these prayers are to be offered? Like for example, Fajr starts at 3 and something AM. Ok, what about these prayers? Do I have to do them at the time of sunrises? After Witr? Or when?

I'm trying to find the times for them to be offered, but I could not find the exact time.
Assalamu Alaikum,

Please see following thread:

VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday!

Nitro Zeus
06-18-2019, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Assalamu Alaikum,

Please see following thread:

In number 6, what does it actually mean? Does it mean that I will not be questioned on that Day if perform Tahajjud prayer? Or what? Please explain on what it meant.

VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday! 1.TAHIYATUL WUDHU (Nafl prayer after doing Wudu) Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that once N...

Hamza Asadullah
06-18-2019, 11:36 PM
In number 6, what does it actually mean? Does it mean that I will not be questioned on that Day if perform Tahajjud prayer? Or what? Please explain on what it meant.

VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday! 1.TAHIYATUL WUDHU (Nafl prayer after doing Wudu) Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that once N...
Asmaa binte Yazeed (RA) narrates that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "On the day of resurrection, the people will be gathered upon one plain field and an announcer will proclaim saying, "where are those who separated their sides from their beds? A little amount of people will stand up. They will enter paradise without reckoning, and then it will be ordered that the remaining people be taken to reckoning". (Baihaqi)

However if we want to be of those who enter Jannah without reckoning then as well as fulfilling what is made obligatory upon us and keeping away from the major sins then we must do the following according to an authentic hadith on those who will enter Jannah without reckoning:

In order to be among those fortunate people, we should strive to be the following:

Never resort to cauterization for curative purposes unless necessary
Avoid seeking others to do Ruqyah on us
Keep away from believing [or following] in superstitious beliefs and evil omens of society and not let them have an effect on our decisions and lifestyle
Always keep our trust in Allah in all things and know that everything is under His control

May Allah make us among them.

Source: https://thethinkingmuslim.com/2012/0...ccountability/

MazharShafiq
06-19-2019, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.

yes it is absolutely right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.