/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims and non-muslims

Aaima zahid
06-18-2019, 09:29 PM
Asslamoalikum,
With curiosity i have this thought in mind continuously that we are blessed muslims some of us born as Muslim and some of us change our religion into islam.
I want to ask you all that there are non-muslims who are just born to be bullied. I mean to say the non-muslim who are being bullied by their parents, friends and at school etc.
These people are continuously facing struggles, having stress you know which causes anxieties and other problems. I think these problems are so severe that they don’t think about the purpose of their life. Why they came in to this life.
So, What will happen to them after they will die? Are they going to be punished here then there too? Because they were non-muslim. And because Allah will not forgive shirk.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Physicist
06-18-2019, 10:57 PM
Sura 4 - Ayat 97

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ تَوَفَّـٰهُمُ ٱلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَةُ ظَالِمِىٓ أَنفُسِهِمْ قَالُواْ فِيمَ كُنتُمْ-ۖ قَالُواْ كُنَّا مُسْتَضْعَفِينَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ-ۚ قَالُوٓاْ أَلَمْ تَكُنْ أَرْضُ ٱللَّهِ وَٲسِعَةً فَتُهَاجِرُواْ فِيهَا-ۚ فَأُوْلَـٰٓئِكَ مَأْوَٮٰهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ-ۖ وَسَآءَتْ مَصِيرًا

Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination.

Sura 4 - Ayat 98

إِلَّا ٱلْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ ٱلرِّجَالِ وَٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلْوِلْدَٲنِ لَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ حِيلَةً وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ سَبِيلاً

Except for the oppressed among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan nor are they directed to a way -
As for the bullying...
I was bullied a lot.
It actually helps. To detach oneself from the seek society, to appreciate healthy and honest relations. To learn and to move.

Aaima zahid
06-18-2019, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
As for the bullying...
I was bullied a lot.
It actually helps. To detach oneself from the seek society, to appreciate healthy and honest relations. To learn and to move.

You know i was saying like if a person dies due to bullying at early age like 8-10 years old boy or girl. Apart from bullying if he/she been killed by someone at this early age where they can’t even understand the difference between muslim or non-muslim... still the end result for them is hell? Because they were born non-Muslim?

Physicist
06-18-2019, 11:27 PM
As they didn't received Islamic message yet, they will be forgiven of course.

But I don't know how such an age is being accounted at all. Still reading Quran myself.
My latest bookmark is:

Sura 17 - Ayat 14

ٱقْرَأْ كِتَـٰبَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ ٱلْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا

[It will be said], "Read your record. Sufficient is yourself against you this Day as accountant."
Which I found a bit confusing. Is it that only we ourselves will be judging us? Or perhaps this will be just a first stage.

But certainly, of those bully victims who suicided, they will judge themselves very hard for wasting the life because of stupid classmates.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaima zahid
06-18-2019, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
As they didn't received Islamic message yet, they will be forgiven of course.

But I don't know how such an age is being accounted at all. Still reading Quran myself.
My latest bookmark is:

Which I found a bit confusing. Is it that only we ourselves will be judging us? Or perhaps this will be just a first stage.

But certainly, of those bully victims who suicided, they will judge themselves very hard for wasting the life because of stupid classmates.
Okay JazakAllah khair

HisServant
06-19-2019, 03:09 AM
Allah is most Just :) No one will be judged unfairly. However, if we see others being bullied we should strive (if possible) to lend our support by saving/assisting the innocent individual as per the Quranic injunction of enjoining good and forbidding evil. As well as, reaching out to those who are non-Muslims to invite them towards Islam. (Since we will be accountable for spreading the message). I have to add this forum is a good place to learn and discuss topics related to queries by non-Muslims. Have been learning much from others on this board. (JazaakAllahu khairan)

The Fate Of Non-Muslims in the Afterlife

MazharShafiq
06-19-2019, 06:08 PM
. What Islam claims is that it is the perfect religion for mankind and a religion for all time and all people.

This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour upon you and have chosen for you Islam as religion. (Ch5. V.3)

It therefore certainly claims to offer the best guidance – which if followed will lead to paradise – but simply being a Muslim is not enough to enter paradise. It is the righteous who are rewarded by God, who may well be Muslims, Christians, Jews etc.

The Qur’an states that people who do good deeds will be rewarded for them:

For those who do good deeds, there shall be the best reward and yet more blessings. (Ch.10: V.27)

So it leaves it open to God as to who will be judged worthy of entering paradise. Islam also tells us the qualities of the people who will enter paradise:

Surely, those, who believe and do good deeds, and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, shall have their reward from their Lord, and no fear shall come on them, nor shall they grieve. (Ch.2: V.278)

And if they had believed and acted righteously, better surely, would have been their reward from Allah, had they but known! (Ch.2: V.104)

In the above two examples, those who believe in God, do good deeds, act righteously, observe prayer and give to charity are promised to be rewarded by God – and this may include the ultimate reward of being admitted to Paradise in the Hereafter.

Hamza Asadullah
06-20-2019, 04:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaima zahid
Asslamoalikum,
With curiosity i have this thought in mind continuously that we are blessed muslims some of us born as Muslim and some of us change our religion into islam.
I want to ask you all that there are non-muslims who are just born to be bullied. I mean to say the non-muslim who are being bullied by their parents, friends and at school etc.
These people are continuously facing struggles, having stress you know which causes anxieties and other problems. I think these problems are so severe that they don’t think about the purpose of their life. Why they came in to this life.
So, What will happen to them after they will die? Are they going to be punished here then there too? Because they were non-muslim. And because Allah will not forgive shirk.
Assalamu Alaikum,

We must realise that firstly it is through Allah's wisdom to whom he gives faith and to whom he doesn't. However know that Allah knows the bigger picture and his knowledge of everything is infinite whereas ours is narrow and finite. For many he allows the full message if Islam to reach them and for others he doesn't and it maybe that they are tested in some other way on the day of Judgement - Allah knows best in all matters. Allah tests a certain people through others and he opens hearts and he seals others:

And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together...[al-An’am 6:104]

So we must try not to think too deeply into things we will never know nor understand but it is enough that we leave it to Allah, trust in him and accept that he will deal with every living soul justly:

"…and put your trust in Allâh if you are believers indeed. Quran (Surah Al-Ma’idah, 5: 23)

Therefore none of us can judge the final destination of any soul except that which was already ordained in the Qur'an and Sunnah like for Eg. Phiraun, Nimrud, Abu Lahab etc. For the rest of mankind from the beginning to the end is solely a decision only Almighty Allah can make and he will judge everyone of us both Muslim and non Muslim appropriately. Not a single soul will have an atoms weight of injustice done to it:

And fear a Day when you will be returned to Allah. Then every soul will be compensated for what it earned, and they will not be treated unjustly. (Al-Baqarah 2:281)

MazharShafiq
06-20-2019, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Assalamu Alaikum,

We must realise that firstly it is through Allah's wisdom to whom he gives faith and to whom he doesn't. However know that Allah knows the bigger picture and his knowledge of everything is infinite whereas ours is narrow and finite. For many he allows the full message if Islam to reach them and for others he doesn't and it maybe that they are tested in some other way on the day of Judgement - Allah knows best in all matters. Allah tests a certain people through others and he opens hearts and he seals others:

And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together...[al-An’am 6:104]

So we must try not to think too deeply into things we will never know nor understand but it is enough that we leave it to Allah, trust in him and accept that he will deal with every living soul justly:

"…and put your trust in Allâh if you are believers indeed. Quran (Surah Al-Ma’idah, 5: 23)

Therefore none of us can judge the final destination of any soul except that which was already ordained in the Qur'an and Sunnah like for Eg. Phiraun, Nimrud, Abu Lahab etc. For the rest of mankind from the beginning to the end is solely a decision only Almighty Allah can make and he will judge everyone of us both Muslim and non Muslim appropriately. Not a single soul will have an atoms weight of injustice done to it:

And fear a Day when you will be returned to Allah. Then every soul will be compensated for what it earned, and they will not be treated unjustly. (Al-Baqarah 2:281)
yes it is right.

Aaima zahid
06-20-2019, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Assalamu Alaikum,

JazakAllah khair for such a brief explanation to my question. Surely it satisfied me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.