/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your kind guidance about online istikhara

Ku22at
06-22-2019, 01:56 PM
Assalam u alaikum. I'm new here. I need your kind guidance about the online istikhara and magic removal services available. Do anyone know an authentic Islamic scholar that can remove magic and do istikhara fisabililah online? I really need this for some problems. I know we can perform istikhara ourselves but I need an expert to find and do magic removal. If someone has some experience in this term please share as well.
Thanks a lot. I hope I'll get guidance about the topic here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
06-22-2019, 03:01 PM
:sl:
Just to clarify, istikhara is not for magic removal. It is for guidance to the right decision when you are unsure whether to proceed with something or not.
The way taught by the prophet :saws: is to do istikhara yourself - there's no concept of someone doing it for you and this is not from the sunnah.
Yes can see one of the ahadeeth about istikhara, how to perform it and its wording here:
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/19/45

Ruqya is a way of removing magic according to the sunnah. There are duas and some actions you can do. Try yourself first. There are raaqees as well who remove magic.

Avoid babas and aamils and so forth.

But first you need to be sure that the problems you refer to, are due to magic.

May Allah rectify all your affairs, ameen.

Ku22at
06-22-2019, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
:sl:
Just to clarify, istikhara is not for magic removal. It is for guidance to the right decision when you are unsure whether to proceed with something or not.
The way taught by the prophet :saws: is to do istikhara yourself - there's no concept of someone doing it for you and this is not from the sunnah.
Yes can see one of the ahadeeth about istikhara, how to perform it and its wording here:
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/19/45

Ruqya is a way of removing magic according to the sunnah. There are duas and some actions you can do. Try yourself first. There are raaqees as well who remove magic.

Avoid babas and aamils and so forth.

But first you need to be sure that the problems you refer to, are due to magic.

May Allah rectify all your affairs, ameen.
Thank you so much for your kind reply. Actually I need both the istikhara and magic removal but I'm not inclined to contact any amil or baba. I am actually asking for any authentic Islamic scholar that can do the magic removal as thats not just about me but about more people that has resulted into great damage to them so I want an expert to help us get rid of this according to Quran and Sunnah.

IslamLife00
06-22-2019, 08:39 PM
I posted this on another thread.

How to do self ruqya and ways to protect yourself in the hadiths of the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam :

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1291...treating-magic

I have done self ruqya as well, the method is not too different from the link above

Hadiths about protection :

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever recites the last two Ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah during the night, they shall suffice him." (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Do not turn your houses into graves. Indeed Ash-Shaitan does not enter the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited."(Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said," Whoever says: "La ilaha illal-lah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahul- hamd wa huwa 'ala kulli shai'in qadir," one hundred times will get the same reward as given for manumitting ten slaves; and one hundred good deeds will be written in his accounts, and one hundred sins will be deducted from his accounts, and it (his saying) will be a shield for him from Satan on that day till night, and nobody will be able to do a better deed except the one who does more than he." (Sahih al Bukhari)

====You can say the above adhkar 100 times after salah Fajar and Maghrib

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
“A scorpion stung a man and he did not sleep all the night. It was said to the Prophet (ﷺ): ‘So- and-so was stung by a scorpion and he did not sleep all the night.’ He said: ‘If he had said, last night: A’udhu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq (I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created), the scorpion sting would not have harmed him, until morning.’” (Sunan Ibn Majah)

====You can say this dua to ask Allah protection from jinns because they are also Allah's creations.

Also this dua to seek refuge from evil : Rabbi auzu bika min hamazati’sh-Shayatin wa auzu bika Rabbi an yahdurun (23:97-98)

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said that he had heard that Khalid ibn al-Walid said to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "I have nightmares." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him, "Say, 'I seek refuge with the complete words of Allah from His anger and His punishment and the evil of His slaves, and from the evil suggestions of the shayatin and from their being present (at death).' "
Audhu bi kalimati' llahi't-tammati min ghadabihi wa iqabihi wa sharri ibadihi wa min hamazati' sh-shayatin wa an yahdurun. (Muwatta Malik)

Aban bin `Uthman said:
“I heard `Uthman bin `Affan (ra) saying: ‘The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “There is no worshiper who says, in the morning of every day, and the evening of every night: ‘In the Name of Allah, who with His Name, nothing in the earth or the heavens can cause harm, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing (Bismillāh, alladhi lā yaḍurru ma`a ismihi shai'un fil-arḍi wa lā fis-samā', wa huwas-Samī`ul `Alīm)’ – three times, (except that) nothing shall harm him.” And Aban had been stricken with a type of semi-paralysis, so a man began to look at him, so Aban said to him, “What are you looking at? Indeed the Hadith is as I reported it to you, but I did not say it one day, so Allah brought about His decree upon me.” (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan. Then somebody came to me and started stealing from the foodstuff. I caught him and said, "I will take you to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" Then Abu Huraira described the whole narration and said: That person said (to me), "(Please don't take me to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you.) When you go to your bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn." (When the Prophet (ﷺ) heard the story) he said (to me), "He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a liar; and it was Satan." (Sahih al Bukhari)

Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever the Prophet (ﷺ) went to bed every night, he used to cup his hands together and blow over it after reciting Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas, and then rub his hands over whatever parts of his body he was able to rub, starting with his head, face and front of his body. He used to do that three times. Sahih al Bukhari)

Avoid haram and increase your acts of worship. InshaAllah your self ruqya will be successful.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Ku22at
Thank you so much for your kind reply. Actually I need both the istikhara and magic removal but I'm not inclined to contact any amil or baba. I am actually asking for any authentic Islamic scholar that can do the magic removal as thats not just about me but about more people that has resulted into great damage to them so I want an expert to help us get rid of this according to Quran and Sunnah.
A sick person cannot heal another sick person properly. So if you want to do ruqya on other people, you first have to do ruqya on yourself.

If the magician knows you are trying to heal other people, he/she may afflict you. Maybe you are already afflicted, this does not mean they will not afflict you again, because this time the purpose is to stop you from doing ruqya.

Also, if you have done self ruqya, you know what to do if you are afflicted again in the future.

If your self ruqya is successful, you don't have to do ruqya on others, they will automatically be inclined to do self ruqya, because they can see yours is successful.

Protecting yourself is necessary, regardless you are already afflicted or not, you are doing ruqya on yourself or others.

You already know the story of Iblees in the Qur'an. He will use any means, come from any possible direction, to harm us. There is no protection greater than from Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.