/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think I am suffering from waswas

BobBrown
06-26-2019, 12:27 AM
Assalamualaikum,
I have a question, I have noticed that whenever I am scared of something I keep on hearing a voice in my head threatning me by saying if I do certain actions for example if I’m trying to turn the tv on I hear something tell me if I turn the tv on something bad (what I’m scared of) will happen to me is this a form of waswas? And how can I cure this? Or is it just paranoia?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Physicist
06-26-2019, 10:05 AM
Paranoia is when you believe in that.
In your case, as you know that this is stupid thought, its just a waswas.

Desert
06-26-2019, 11:06 AM
Are you believing in charms?

You should place your trust in Allaah and go ahead

Supernova
06-26-2019, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BobBrown
Assalamualaikum,
I have a question, I have noticed that whenever I am scared of something I keep on hearing a voice in my head threatning me by saying if I do certain actions for example if I’m trying to turn the tv on I hear something tell me if I turn the tv on something bad (what I’m scared of) will happen to me is this a form of waswas? And how can I cure this? Or is it just paranoia?
Maybe its "WasWas" itself thats making you think you suffering from "Waswas"

:Emoji17:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.