/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the Strategy of the Enemy! (Part1)

k.ibrahim
06-26-2019, 08:32 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu

''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah

who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''

"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.

Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth! Ya ALLAH! You have promise that You would send one who would revive,restore,rejuvevate Your Din(religion).Ya ALLAH it is geting late and time is not with us,Ya ALLAH You have Promise! Ya ALLAH You have Promise! and Your Promise is the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! we are in about 40 years in to this new Islamic century, that is almost two Quarter of this century has pass and there is know sign of a Mujaddid(a Reviver) or the Mahdi. Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (as it is now).Ya ALLAH! "O Turner of hearts, make our hearts firm in Your deen and make our deen Straight Islam!"O' Converter of Hearts,make our Hearts reflex the light(The Nur) of the Sahabah ,make my heart steadfast upon your Din!' Ya Allah, you are As-Salam, the source of Peace. From you Comes all Peace and Tranquility. Ya ALLAH! Ya AS-Salam!Ya Ar-Razzāq,Ya Provider,The Supplier, The Bestower of Sustenance
"O The One who creates all means of nourishment and subsistence. The One who is the giver of all things beneficial, both physical and spiritual. The One who provides everything that is needed."O ALLAH!!!

There are those Muslim people across this Ummah that are living in broken homes And there are those Muslim people who are living homeless, who are in need of a home of safety, security and peace in this world and Grant us such a home in this world and a Home of safety,security and Peace in the Hereafter. O ALLAH! O Grantor of Peace! Give peace to the Hearts of all those Muslim people who are in broken relationships- mothers that are broken with their children, spouses whose relationships is broken, friends whose relationships are broken, and slaves of yours whose relationships with You are broken. Ya ALLAH, Please show us mercy! Ya ALLAH,Please show us mercy!Ya ALLAH Please show us mercy! You are the healer of Hearts You are the remover of pain and sorrow,and You are the Giver of peace. Heal the hearts of those whose homes & hearts are broken. Soften the hearts of those that have become hard with sin. Give patience,strength and courage to those that are mocked and suffer as they struggle to remain on your path,on Your Din. Guide the families, Muslim and Non-Muslim that are far away from guidance, Heal the hearts that are hurting and Sick and take away the pain from our Hearts, Ya Rabb of Mankind, and make every hardship a means of returning back to You. Give us peace in our hearts and Souls so that we can face every hardship and storm with Alhamdulillah andtriumph. Ya ALLAH! Ya Rabb! enable me to be grateful for the favors which you have bestowed on me!Ameen!
Ameen! O ALLAH! There is an emptiness in the Hearts of Men that cannot be filled except with Your love and the Love for You, and by turning to You,O ALLAH and always remembering You,O ALLAH!.

A time of Great calamity is dawning upon us.when a people become disobedience to ALLAH,they become blind to the subtle of the Dajjal, the satan and they cannot see those things that is right before their very eyes. And many Westerners - some of them homosexual - convert to Islam in order to appeal to Islamic communities and spread sinful behavior among Muslims, thus shaking our belief,shaking our Faith. In this time it is not from those on the outside, but from those on the inside , Or Other Enemy of Islam but from our own ranks. Like the Jews andof Turkey who converted to Islam during the latter part of the Ottoman rule, to gain positions of power and destroy Islam from within,The descendants of these Jews and they have travel from around the world, and they have enter married and Mix with every people, they have done Great damage and brought Great disgrace to the Image of Islam, This is evident in every muslim country and throughout the Muslim World, their converted to Islam centuries ago was a pretends to gain positions of Power and control over the Muslim Ummah, this conspiracy against Islam can be traced back to the most early days of Islam, In the time of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and doing the time of the 4 Rightly-Guided Caliphs(AL-Khulafa-ur Rashidun).It can be clearly seen in the time of Uthman(radi Allahu anhu) and Ali(radi Allahu anhu) and let us tell all believers of The Muslim Ummah that the followers of the Great Kafir pretenting to be a Muslim, Abdullah Ibn Saba who brought death and destruction during the Caliphate of Uthman (RA) are in action again, (Right now!). Abdullah Ibn Saba this Kafir pretenting to be a Muslim succeeded in breaking the Muslims into groups and eventually brought about the division of the Muslims into Sunnah and Shias. Ibn Saba was the one who led the rebellion against Uthman (ra) by under mineing the leadership and authority of Uthman and by gaining approximately 10,000 followers, many of whom were (unlearned followers) people who did not really know or understand Islam!. He positioned himself to be the upholder of the status of the ahle bayt, but in reality was the Enemy of ALLAH! As is The Dajjal and his followers today.When Abdullah bin Saba' learned that the opposition to Uthman in Egypt was greater, he went there and pretended to have the knowledge of Din and righteousness until the people trusted him. After he established himself there, he started to propagate his Lieing ideas and theory, that for each Prophet was an appointed successor, and the appointee (wasi) of the Apostle of Allah and his successor is no other than Ali. It is ALLAH! who choose the Leadership for the Muslim Ummah! Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous than ignorance . (He! Abdullah ibn Saba was a Jew indisguise as a muslim and was condemned by Abdullah ibn Salam (ra) when he met him.
the Shia are a sect which was originated by Abdullah Ibn Saba, a Jew who pretended to embraced Islam during the reign
of Uthman Ibn Affan, the third caliph. This man Abdullah Ibn
Saba traveled in Muslim cities and towns, from Damascus to Kufa to Egypt, misrepresenting the Truth in order to
Propagat and subvert the Honesty and the integrity of Uthman among Muslims that Ali is the Prophet's successor. Beware of false knowledge,it is more dangerous than ignorance . He provoked and conspired
with many to kill Uthman since he claim that Uthman had occupied the seat of
Imam Ali. This man Abdullah ibn saba, He was too much of a coward to face Ali on the Battlefield so he sought to defeat Ali in another way . By useing what is called in this day and time reverse Psychology, He was the first one who started to use corrupt words(Treacherous language,Kafir language) to lift Ali up and to deified Ali, by association Ali with ALLAH!.this was Abdullah ibn saba way of revenge against Ali to disgrace him and to to destroy his integrity,his Honor and his character for all times.this revenge was because at the Battle of the Trench, Ali had killed a strong warrior and chief of the Jews(Amr ibn abd wudd) and In the Battle of Khaybar, Ali killed two of the Jews strongest warriors(Marhab and Haris). And on the battlefield no man was a match for Ali. Ali (AS) was, by Allah, a proper servant of Allah, the Cousin of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam). He did not earn the graciousness/honor from Allah except with the obedience to Allah and His Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam). And (similarly) Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) did not earn the honor from Allah except with his obedience to Allah'."---- He! Abdullah ibn saba also made mischief in the armies of Ali and his opponents in
the battle of Camel. He was also responsible for all the false ideas of the
Shia forward. Almost every muslim writers who has written about this subject believe that Abdullah Ibn Saba is the one who is responsible for the
ORIGIN of Shia movement; and since he himself was a Kafir and a falsifier of
tales,then all the knowledge and beliefs of the Shia are also false. When Islam came, likewise, the Jews again attempted to abort this new religion. Their endeavors took many forms and shapes, from attempts to assassinate Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to waging wars that ended in deporting most of them from al-Madinah or executing those who betrayed the truce. Similarly, they were convinced that the best way to destroy Islam and the Muslims' unity was to resort to the plot they used with Christianity. A Yemenite Jew by the name of Abdullah bin Saba' , as Paul did, pretended to have embraced Islam to plant secretly the seeds of this new cult which he successfully performed. He arrived from Yemen to al-Madinah during the era of Zunnurain Caliph Othman bin 'Affaan [ra] and started to plan and cookup his plot, waiting for the proper opportunity which he found. Abdullah bin Saba', was one of those who slandered Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman and the Companions and disowned them.
But this wicked group in the USA(the Followers of Abdullah ibn Saba)( a group of followers called the Saba?iyya) has a much greater evil mission: that of destroying Islaam and disgracing the Muslims in the eyes of the non believers. AND THIS THEY THINK IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE SPEED AT WHICH ISLAAM IS SPREADING IN THE WEST. .even in this present day, they the jews are in every Powerful position in the Muslim leadership of the Islamic world. This Strategiy of converted to Islaam to gain positions of power and trying to destroy Islam from within is a old Strategic that goes back to the Early days of islam, Many people throughout the centuries have come to islam pretending to be a muslims! with the soul purpose to deceiving the believing Muslim,now by their strategy is the promotion and tolerance of homosexuality among the muslims,their plan is to bring total disgrace on islam, by working to get the whole Ummah to accept homosexuality as a normal practice in life,and to make as many muslims as they possibly can homosexuality,in their effort toward destroying islam from within,Firstly by destroying the moral fiber of the muslims through homosexuality,,in that they want to create circumstance where the Muslim world would only appear to be Men. With just having the image of men, Where Males would have a family with wife and children,But also have Boyfriends. And where Females would have husband and children, but Yet have girlfriends.!.And then through secularism,this secularism is design to take the Muslim Ummah far away from islam, and the homosexuality behavior is design to take the Muslim Ummah far away from ALLAH. they know that wicked behavior will take the Muslim far away from ALLAH and far away from Islam, even does the muslims would be going to the Masjid everyday. As Homosexuals,the MuslimsUmmah would be far from ALLAH! because of these Evils. the Muslim Ummah would have entered the world of complete darkness.And righteous behavior and Pure Hearts would not be a threat to a wicked society or a wicked world,because the Muslim Ummah would not have any righteousness or Pure Hearted People among us. And through these Evils, the practice of Islam would be totaly control.this is apart of a 700 year plan to control the Muslim world and Also the entire world.This is apart of the New World Order(the system of the Dajjal) .They have a plan of domination and control for every people. (In the Holy Quran: ALLAH tells us how He destroy a whole People because of Homosexual behavior. The people of Lut rejected (his) warning. We sent against them a violent Tornado with showers of stones, (which destroyed them), except Lut's household: them We delivered by early Dawn,- As a Grace from Us: thus do We reward those who give thanks. And (Lut) did warn them of Our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning. (Surat al-Qamar:, 33-36)

The people of Lut rejected the messengers. Behold, their brother Lut said to them: “Will ye not fear (Allah)? I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust. So fear Allah and obey me. No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds. Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!”

They said: “If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!”

He said: “I do detest your doings.” (Surat ash-Shuara: 160-168)

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.”

And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)

And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: “Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?” But his people gave no answer but this: they said: “Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth.”

(Surat al-Ankaboot: 28-29)

Receiving the above answer from his people, Lut asked for the help of Allah,

He said: “O my Lord! help Thou me against people who do mischief!”

(Surat al-Ankaboot: 30)

“O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!” (Surat ash-Shuara: 169) (Ibrahim) said: “And what, O ye Messengers, is your errand (now)?” They said, “We have been sent to a people (deep) in sin; To bring on, on them, (a shower of) stones of clay (brimstone), Marked as from thy Lord for those who trespass beyond bounds.”

(Surat adh-Dhariyat: 31-34)

Excepting the adherents of Lut: them we are certainly (charged) to save (from harm),- All - Except his wife, who, We have ascertained, will be among those who will lag behind. (Surat al-Hijr: 59-60)

When Our messengers came to Lut, he was grieved on their account and felt himself powerless (to protect) them. He said: “This is a distressful day.”

(Surah Hud: 77)

He said: “Ye appear to be uncommon folk.” They said: “Yea, we have come to thee to accomplish that of which they doubt. We have brought to thee that which is inevitably due, and assuredly we tell the truth. Then travel by night with thy household, when a portion of the night (yet remains), and do thou bring up the rear: let no one amongst you look back, but pass on whither ye are ordered.” And We made known this decree to him, that the last remnants of those (sinners) should be cut off by the morning. (Surat al-Hijr: 62-66)

Lut said: “These are my guests: disgrace me not: But fear Allah, and shame me not.”

(Surat al-Hijr: 68-69)

The people of Lut retorted;

They said: “Did we not forbid thee (to speak) for all and sundry?”

(Surat al-Hijr: 70)

Thinking that he and his visitors subjected to evil treatment, Lut said:

“Would that I had power to suppress you or that I could betake myself to some powerful support.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
k.ibrahim
06-26-2019, 09:04 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu

''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah

who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''

"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.

Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth! Ya ALLAH! You have promise that You would send one who would revive,restore,rejuvevate Your Din(religion).Ya ALLAH it is geting late and time is not with us,Ya ALLAH You have Promise! Ya ALLAH You have Promise! and Your Promise is the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! we are in about 40 years in to this new Islamic century, that is almost two Quarter of this century has pass and there is know sign of a Mujaddid(a Reviver) or the Mahdi.-------------------------------------(The Holy Quran said in Surah Hud: 80)
His “visitors” reminded him that they were the messengers of Allah and said;
(The Messengers) said: “O Lut! We are Messengers from thy Rabb! By no means shall they reach thee! now travel with thy family while yet a part of the night remains, and let not any of you look back: but thy wife (will remain behind): To her will happen what happens to the people. Morning is their time appointed: Is not the morning nigh?”

(Surah Hud: 81)And they even sought to snatch away his guests from him, but We blinded their eyes. (They heard:) “Now taste ye My Wrath and My Warning.” Early on the morrow an abiding Punishment seized them: (Surat al-Qamar: 37-38)
But the (mighty) Blast overtook them before morning, And We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay. Behold! in this are Signs for those who by tokens do understand. And the (cities were) right on the high-road.

(Surat al-Hijr: 73-76)When Our Decree issued, We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay, spread, layer on layer,-Marked as from thy Rabb: Nor are they ever far from those who do wrong! (Surah Hud: 82-83)

But the rest We destroyed utterly. We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)! : Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe. And verily thy Rabb is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful. (Surat ash-Shuara: 172-175) And there were other People whom ALLAH destroy because of their Evil.They were so wicked in their behavior that they were not even mentioned in the Quran.(these people were the People of pompeii) This page is dedicated to showing the "Web of Deceit",That TheseWorld Governments and Their Government Agencies and World Organizations have weaved a Campaign to promote homosexuality in a positive light. But not because they believe that people should all be free to experiment with sexuality, rather, as a way,as a tool to control the masses and gain population control.(Homosexuality is like opium for the masses of people- A powerful control of the Masses of people)You will read how female pig Hormones have been added into the food and drinking water of human being,That will make young men and waman homeopathy and chemicals added in to food to make women breast and hips to expand, and minerals have been added to our drinking water, food staples and medications to further control and confuse the world public. We will show, 50 years of planning and implementation of programs, to reduce population by whatever means necessary.

The punishment prescribed in Islaam for anyone who openly professes to be a homosexual is clear to all believers. In Islaam 'Hadd' orpublicly ordained punishments are for sins committed openly. When a person openly commits a sin for which Allaah (swt) has ordained a public punishment it becomes the duty of the Muslim ruler to punish him. But any sin done in private is a matter that the doer has to resolve with Allaah (swt) through repentance.

,The history of the Jews in the Ottoman Empire and Turkey, and many Spanish and Portuguese Jews expelled from Spain were welcomed to the Ottoman Empire,This is Islamic Tolerance,(including regions part of modern Turkey) in the late 15th century.(What is tolerance? Literally the word "tolerance" means "to bear."the ability or willingness to tolerate something, )As a concept it means "respect, acceptance and appreciation of the rich diversity of the world's cultures, forms of expression and ways of being human.Tolerance is a basic principle of Islam. It is a religious moral duty. It does not mean "concession, condescension or indulgence." It does not mean lack of principles, or lack of seriousness about one's principles. Sometimes it is said, "people are tolerant of things that they do not care about. In particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with." But this is not the case in Islam. Tolerance according to Islam does not mean that we believe that all religions are the same. It does not mean that we do not believe in the supremacy of Islam over other faiths and ideologies. It does not mean that we do not convey the message of Islam to others and do not wish them to become Muslims.Tolerance comes from our recognition of: (1.) The dignity of the human beings, (2.) the basic equality of all human beings,(3.) Universal human rights, and ( 4.) fundamental freedom of thought, conscience and belief. The Qur'an speaks about the basic dignity of all human beings. Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam), spoke about the equality of all human beings, regardless of their race, color, language or ethnic background. Shari`ah recognizes the rights of all people to life, property, family, honor and conscience.Islam emphasizes the establishment of equality and justice, both of these values cannot be established without some degree of tolerance. Islam recognized from the very beginning the principle of freedom of belief or freedom of religion. It said very clearly that it is not allowed to have any coercion in the matters of faith and belief. The Qur'an says, "There is no compulsion in religion." (Al-Baqarah: 256).

)The Sultan is said to have exclaimed thus at the Spanish monarch's lack of wisdom: "Ye call Ferdinand a wise king he who makes his land poor and ours rich!".[17][18] The Jews satisfied various needs in the Ottoman Empire: the Muslim Turks were largely uninterested in business enterprises and accordingly left commercial occupations to members of minority religions. They also distrusted the Christian subjects whose countries had only recently been conquered by the Ottomans and therefore it was natural to prefer Jewish subjects to which this consideration did not apply.Ottoman Jews held a variety of views on the role of Jews in the Ottoman Empire, from loyal Ottomanism to Zionism.[26]Jews who reached high positions in the Ottoman court and administration include Mehmed II's minister of Finance ("defterdar") Hekim Yakup Pasa, his Portuguese physician Moses Hamon, Murad II's physician Ishak Pasha and Abraham de Castro, the master of the mint in Egypt.

During the Classical Ottoman period (1300–1600), the Jews, together with most other communities of the empire, enjoyed a certain level of prosperity. Compared with other Ottoman subjects, they were the predominant power in commerce and trade as well in diplomacy and other high offices. In the 16th century especially, the Jews were the most prominent under the millets, the apogee of Jewish influence could arguable be the appointment of Joseph Nasi to Sanjak-bey (governor, a rank usually only bestowed upon Muslims) of the island of Naxos.An additional problem was the lack of unity among the Jews themselves. They had come to the Ottoman Empire from many lands, bringing with them their own customs and opinions, to which they clung tenaciously, and had founded separate congregations. Another tremendous upheaval was caused when Sabbatai Zevi proclaimed to be the Messiah. He was eventually caught by the Ottoman authorities and when given the choice between death and conversion, he opted for the latter. His remaining disciples converted to Islam too.Sabbatai Zevi Their descendants are today known as Donmeh ,a certain group of people have joined ranks to discredit Islaam. This group of Munafiqeens are openly saying that homosexuality is not Haraam. They launch their campaign in Los Angeles in the United States during a Gay Festival. They are also launching a video and will start a publicity campaign shortly.(Dönmeh (Turkish: dönme) refers to a group of crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire and present-day Turkey who openly affiliated with Islam and secretly practiced a form of Judaism called Sabbateanism. The group originated during and soon after the era of Sabbatai Zevi, a 17th-century Jewish kabbalist who claimed to be the Messiah and eventually pretended to become a Muslim in order to escape punishment by the Sultan Mehmed IV. After Zevi's conversion, a number of Jews followed him into Islam and became the Dönmeh. Since the 20th century, many Dönmeh have intermarried with other groups and most have assimilated into Turkish society. Although a few still consider themselves Jews, the Dönmeh are not officially recognized as such by Jewish authorities.The Turkish word dönme is from the verbal root dön- which means 'to turn', i.e., "to convert," but in a pejorative sense. They are also called Selânikli "person from Thessaloniki" or avdetî "religious convert" (Arabic: ????? ‘awdah 'return'). Members of the group refer to themselves simply as "the Believers" in Hebrew.Despite their conversion to Islam, the Sabbateans secretly remained close to Judaism and continued to practice Jewish rituals covertly. They recognized Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676) as the Jewish Messiah, observed certain rituals with similarities to those in Judaism, and prayed in Hebrew and later in Ladino. They also observed rituals celebrating important events in Zevi's life. They interpreted Zevi's conversion in a Kabbalistic way.The dönmeh played an enormous role on the Young Turk movement, a group of modernist revolutionaries who brought down the Ottoman Empire.Emanuel Karasu of Salonika, for example, was a founding member of the Young Turks, and believed that the Jews of the Empire should be Turks first, and Jews second[19] Karasu was a member (some sources say founder) and later president of the Macedonian Risorta Masonic lodge in Thessaloniki and pioneered the masonic movement within the Ottoman Empire.[1] Masonic lodges and other secret societies in Salonica were meeting places for sympathizers of the Young Turks, including Talat Pasha.[[3] At the time of the population exchange between Greece and Turkey in 1923, some among the Salonika Dönmeh tried to be recognized as non-Muslims to avoid being forced to leave Salonika. After the foundation of the Turkish Republic in 1922-1923, the dönmeh strongly supported the Republican, pro-Western reforms of Atatürk that tried to restrict the power of the religious establishment and to modernize society. In particular, the Dönmeh were instrumental in establishing trade, industry and culture in the emerging Republic of Turkey, which is partially due to the prominence of Rumeli immigrants in general and of Thessaloniki in particular in the early Republic years.[1] Prof. Zaghloul al-Naggar, professor of geology and Director of the London-based Markfield Institute of Higher Education, has rightly told Islam Online that many Westerners - some of them homosexual - convert to Islaam in order to appeal to Islamic communities and spread sinful behavior among Muslims, thus shaking their belief. Naggar cited the example of Richard F. Burton, a British writer who wrote in his book "A Journey to Mecca" how he publicly converted to Islaam for ulterior motives rather than out of real faith. Naggar also referred to Turkish Jews who converted to Islaam to reach power in Turkey during the times of Muslim Caliphs.

For some, after the demise of Communism, Islaam is the Greatest threat. All the forces that brought about the fall of Communism are now positioned against Islaam.

This is a great test for the Ummah and for those who are inclined to accept Islaam as their way of life in the future. How can we stop this calamity?

Firstly let us make regular dua to save us from the Munafiqeens,and that ALLAH protect us from their Evil tickes. these satanic force have friends in every part of the world and they can call them at any time, to help them against the Muslim Ummah.And these are the Enemy with in. If they can not out right destroy the Muslims,then they use Black magic and the Jinns! the satans! to destroy the muslims Ummah from within. These Kafirs in this city has also sent for! Has call up their magicians,who Specializes in Powerful Black magic,their Job is to call up every Jinn, shayaateen and devils to possess and take control of Every opposing force,any one who stand in oppositional to them,they call the shayaateen to possess that person or thoes people, though powerful black magic! .there is no doubt that these people are Kafir, some pretend to be muslim,they read the Holy Quran as we the Beliveing Muslim do,they pray as we pray! but they are the enemy who are within, hidding among the Muslim Ummah, The Holy Quran:Surah Al-Maeda:V 54. O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.
55. Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).
56. As to those who turn (for friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- it is the fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph.
57. O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed).
58. When ye proclaim your call to prayer they take it (but) as mockery and sport; that is because they are a people without understanding.
59. Say: "O people of the Book! Do ye disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that hath come to us and that which came before (us), and (perhaps) that most of you are rebellious and disobedient?"
60. Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from Allah. those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!"
61. When they come to thee, they say: "We believe": but in fact they enter with a mind against Faith, and they go out with the same but Allah knoweth fully all that they hide.
62. Many of them dost thou see, racing each other in sin and rancour, and their eating of things forbidden. Evil indeed are the things that they do.
63. Why do not the rabbis and the doctors of Law forbid them from their (habit of) uttering sinful words and eating things forbidden? Evil indeed are their works.

Physicist
06-26-2019, 10:47 PM
But that is the way how Allah choosed to spread Islam and test/teach Ummah.
It was much easier to use Sharia law to keep society healthy.
But Allah always giving new challenges, forcing Ummah to learn.
Like a child, being guided, but required to learn.
When cultures are contacting more complicated challenges are appearing.
Those Muslims, who are firm in their fate, they are sure that Islamic ways are better and the Truth will eventually prevail.
Disbelievers are like orphan children without guidance.
We need more simple explanations about ways of life to let disbelievers understand and accept this.

You can't just say to them that homosexuality is bad because it is said so in the Qur'an or Scriptures.
Qur'an is the guidance for believers.
But everything has logical reason and this reason should be explained.

Homosexuality should be studied as a psychiatric phenomenon and it's impact on social life. How stress and fear in childhood makes boys to behave like girls and that trauma sticks to them. How corrupted officials are promoting their homosexual boyfriends and those are doing the same.

The same about lesser sins, alcohol, zina, etc. To show what exactly is bad about it and how Islam provides better alternatives.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.