/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Pray 5 times a day, why are there still problems in my life

mustafa112
06-28-2019, 08:57 PM
Salam, I have changed a lot in the past 1-2 years, I have been praying all my prayers 5 times a day and rarely miss a prayer alhumdulilah, but why are there still big problems? Like an unrest and nervousness, with normal problems, it’s just getting too much tbh idk what else to do,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaima zahid
06-28-2019, 09:15 PM
Asslamoalikum,
Brother recite this dua after every prayer:
ALLAH-HUMA INI AALAA ZIKRI KA, WA SHUKRIKA WA HUSSNI IBADATIKA
May Allah ease your hardships!

Physicist
06-28-2019, 09:56 PM
Brother, this is Dunia, life here may be very tough to anyone, including those who pray regularly and doing everything properly.
Consider wars, diseases, old age.

Iceee
06-29-2019, 02:40 AM
Salaam Brother mustafa112,

I make dua that whatever hardships you are facing, it will become easier to handle. Please be patient brother.

Here's an amazing QA you should read: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1030...e-not-answered

"It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A person will still be answered so long as his du’aa’ does not involve sin or severing ties of kinship, and so long as he does not become impatient.” It was said: O Messenger of Allaah, what does being impatient mean? He said: “Saying, I said du’aa’, and I said du’aa’, and I did not receive any response, then he becomes frustrated and stops saying du’aa’.” Narrated by Muslim (2735). "

"Many people think that all they have to do is to declare their repentance to their Lord, then they will immediately have it easy and be relieved of trouble, and wealth will come to them, and they will live a life of luxury! But none of that is necessarily the case. Rather there is a test and trial of this person’s repentance: is it sincere or not? Is it for the sake of Allaah or not? All of that means he will face a new test. Indeed the purpose and wisdom behind this life is that it is a test and trial. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Verily, We have created man from Nutfah (drops) of mixed semen (sexual discharge of man and woman), in order to try him, so We made him hearer and seer”
[al-Insaan 76:2]"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
06-29-2019, 03:11 PM
:sl:

“Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction?” (Quran, 29:2)

“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return." Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. (2:155-157)

I heard a sheikh once say in answer to a similar question, that people pray regularly and expect that problems should disappear and for there not to be any problems worries, or troubles, and he said that is not necessarily the case.

For example take new Muslims, often all of a sudden they find after embracing Islam that they are faced with obstacles, problems, ostracization from loved ones, isolation, discrimination etc.

Think of the new Muslims back at the time of the Prophet :saws: , think of how they were persecuted, fought against, boycotted, tortured and even killed.

Sometimes Allah tests a person He loves, to bring them closer to Him through it. Sometimes we feel low, and can’t see the wisdom in what’s happening, but Allah knows what we don’t know.

He was saying the purpose of salah isn’t to make problems disappear, and we shouldn’t expect that all of a sudden problems will, because that can dishearten people and make them leave prayer. We pray to worship Allah, and we should take whatever steps we practically can, if any, to help ourselves, and also pray and make dua to Allah and leave it in His hands. His is the ultimate wisdom.

And Allah knows best, and may He ease and rectify your affairs, ameen.

'Abd-al Latif
06-30-2019, 07:36 AM
The short answer is Allah tests those whom he loves and hardships are a sign that Allah wants what's better for you. Don't be impatient and allow bad thoughts of Allah creep into your mind. Make dua, ask Allah to relieve you of your hardship and contemplate over your situation by asking yourself: What is it that Allah wants me to learn? How will I grow from these experiences?

Do not be impatient. These are blessings in disguise even if you can't see it right now.

IslamLife00
06-30-2019, 12:17 PM
Allah has said in the Qur'an that we are created to worship Him.
This purpose does not change regardless things are going well in our lives or not.

Don't attach yourself to this dunya. Life here is temporary existence, and for a believer, it is a prison.
Keep up the acts of worship even in times of hardship, because for a believer, hardship is one of many ways sins are obliterated.

Saira Khan
06-30-2019, 07:33 PM
Just think about the following Hadith and hopefully you will understand everything.

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏ الدُّنْيَا سِجْنُ الْمُؤْمِنِ وَجَنَّةُ الْكَافِرِ
2956 صحيح مسلم كتاب الزهد والرقائق

“ The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.”

Stay blessed.

Ahmed.
07-12-2019, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mustafa112
Salam, I have changed a lot in the past 1-2 years, I have been praying all my prayers 5 times a day and rarely miss a prayer alhumdulilah, but why are there still big problems? Like an unrest and nervousness, with normal problems, it’s just getting too much tbh idk what else to do,
:wa:

Hmm unrest and nervousness with normal problems suggests you lack tawakal (trust in Allah) and you are fearing other than Allah as nervousness is a type of fear.

If you trust in Allah that as long as you're obeying Him (doing your prayers etc like you are) that He will keep everything ok for you, then why worry about problems at all?, also whatever the outcome of dealing with those problems there's nothing to fear as Allah is there to protect, so try to put your trust in Allah and fear* nothing else

Take it all in your stride and DONT WORRY BE HAPPY! :)

peacefulone
07-13-2019, 01:03 AM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi
Can you elaborate on nervousness? Do you mean the kind of nervousness that comes from shyness and being timid. If thats the case then no worries. Its a blessing not a problem. If you take away the nervousness then you have a bigger problem. If its a nervousness of a short temper then I would say this is your test to work on in dunya and to learn to control as shaytan will use your temper to get you into troubles.
It has been said before...Allah tests the ones He loves the most. So be grateful and happy not sad over that.
May Allah bless you. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.