/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Three acts that will lead to Paradise

MohammadRafique
07-02-2019, 03:29 AM
Attachment 6724

1. Three acts that will lead to Paradise

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Abu Ayyub al-Ansari said that a bedouin came to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, while he was travelling. He asked, "Tell me what will bring me near to the Garden and keep me far from the Fire." He replied, "Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, perform the prayer, pay zakat, and maintain ties of kinship."

(Al-Mishkat).

This hadith reveals that if any Muslim wants to be made enter Paradise and may be kept away from Hell-fire, then he/she should do above mentioned three acts. He should worship Allah alone and should not ascribe partners with Him, and establish worship for five times daily and pay the poor-due and should not cut off the ties of kinship.

The point to ponder in this hadith is to maintain the ties of kinship, because some people cut it off on a minor basis. Particularly, some of the rich do not care about to make the ties with the poor ones. So, according to the sayings of the holy Prophet PBUH, they should be careful about it. May Allah Almighty give us taufeeq to act upon this hadith.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.