/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is posible to revivee the dead by reciting surat al Fatiha?

Nitro Zeus
07-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters,

You will be shocked to hear this, but today when I was searching on the internet about the virtues of each chapter, then I found that there is a narration about al Fatiha which is said that it is so powerful that if it is recited on a dead person, you will see him coming back to life. Amaizing! I never thought that there is way to revive a dead. One question: If it is that powerful, then how come no one hasn't tried to revive a dead body by just reciting al Fatiha? Is it because it is haram to do it?

Please don't judge me, I truly saw this on the internet while I was copying something from it, so here is the proof:

Imam AbuAbdillah Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that whoever cannot be cured by Surah al-Fatihah, then there is no cure for that person. In the same narration it is written that if this Surah is recited 70 times on any part of the body that is paining, the pain will surely go away. In fact, the power of this Surah is so great that it is said that if one were to recite it 70 times over a dead body, you should not become surprised if that body starts moving (ie. comes back to life).

How amazing is this!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H.M
07-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Wa aleikuma salam.

Only Allah s.w.t. can bring people back to life and Isa a.s. through permission from Allah s.w.t. No one ever can do this by reciting from any beautiful versen from the Qur'an. This belief of bringing back people to life or curing them with verses is seen from the Christian preachers and tele evangelists.

And Allah s.w.t. knows best.

Physicist
07-02-2019, 10:46 PM
I could tell author of the topic by the subject

eesa the kiwi
07-02-2019, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters,

You will be shocked to hear this, but today when I was searching on the internet about the virtues of each chapter, then I found that there is a narration about al Fatiha which is said that it is so powerful that if it is recited on a dead person, you will see him coming back to life. Amaizing! I never thought that there is way to revive a dead. One question: If it is that powerful, then how come no one hasn't tried to revive a dead body by just reciting al Fatiha? Is it because it is haram to do it?

Please don't judge me, I truly saw this on the internet while I was copying something from it, so here is the proof:

Imam AbuAbdillah Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that whoever cannot be cured by Surah al-Fatihah, then there is no cure for that person. In the same narration it is written that if this Surah is recited 70 times on any part of the body that is paining, the pain will surely go away. In fact, the power of this Surah is so great that it is said that if one were to recite it 70 times over a dead body, you should not become surprised if that body starts moving (ie. comes back to life).

How amazing is this!!!
That's a Shia hadith dont be so gullible when it comes to their narrations

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.