/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Sunnah prayers

Nitro Zeus
07-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I am thinking to perform from now on Witr, Tarawih, Ishraaq, Duha, Tahiyatul Wudhu, Tasbih, Tawbah abd Hajat. And I need some information about them.

And can you tell me what prayers I should offer silently or loudly? Just for clarification: after reciting al Fatiha oon each Sunnah prayer, then I can recite any chapter from Quran, right? And if I offer Tahiyatul Wudhu, then do I need to perform another ablution for offering the mandatory prayer? Or I can continue offering it right after Tahiyatul Wudhu? Because before I used to have in my mind that I have to make wudhu for any prayer( I mean, if I offer Tahiyatul Wudhu, I have to perform wudhu again for the mandatory prayer).

Can someone please tell me the exact timing for Witr, Duha and Ishraaq? Is Duha performed right after sunrises is over? Or when the sunrise begun?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
07-04-2019, 05:28 PM
no you haven't need to another wado for offering prayer rather just previous waado will be enough.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.