PDA

View Full Version : Is this quran story book haram? It has pictures although no details of face..



Stoic
07-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Sallams

Plz advise.


Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
07-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Its very bad act with quran. Thus not allowed.
Reply

فصيح الياسين
07-04-2019, 07:44 PM
I saw more pictures of this and indeed very very worst......
Reply

Sister_44546
07-04-2019, 07:45 PM
How about you get a more informative book? I cant say whether it is haram or not, but it is best to stay away since we have many more resources nowadays.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
فصيح الياسين
07-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Janah12
How about you get a more informative book? I cant say whether it is haram or not, but it is best to stay away since we have many more resources nowadays.
Salam. If u see those pictures u would feel bad what they made. Its really shame. Quran is not story book teller. What we have today rasm e usmani is the same pattern which is in louh e mahfooz in skies. Thus editing or cutting etc changes the patterns and with those pictures which changing the meanings of ayah too is noo way to be accepted by any any means
Reply

Sister_44546
07-04-2019, 08:07 PM
I understand

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Salam. If u see those pictures u would feel bad what they made. Its really shame. Quran is not story book teller. What we have today rasm e usmani is the same pattern which is in louh e mahfooz in skies. Thus editing or cutting etc changes the patterns and with those pictures which changing the meanings of ayah too is noo way to be accepted by any any means
I understand
Reply

Ahmed.
07-04-2019, 09:24 PM
The Quran shouldn't have animal pictures ....

I think these authors are following the kuffar type of stimulation entertainment education for kids

We don't need to follow the kaafir, just the plain Quran is enough

There are larger letters and colourful Quran writhing you can get for kids which are easier to read
Reply

Stoic
07-07-2019, 12:33 PM
But...its been approved by a shiekh tho? Look at the top right yellow lettering...says checked and approved by Dr. Abdullah
Reply

فصيح الياسين
07-07-2019, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Stoic
But...its been approved by a shiekh tho? Look at the top right yellow lettering...says checked and approved by Dr. Abdullah
Approved from one person dont make it allow..
Its rejected rejected rejected
Reply

Physicist
07-07-2019, 05:10 PM
They shouldn't call this book "Qur'an".
Rather something like "Introduction to Islam for children" and if they only quote some simple verses from Qur'an, I think it should be ok.
Reply

فصيح الياسين
07-07-2019, 05:14 PM
This is approved by dr abdullah ibn yousaf al judai. M.a in islamic studies and phd in islamic economics

Hope this clear out the matter, who approved it onlyAttachment 6729
Reply

Physicist
07-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Salam. If u see those pictures u would feel bad what they made. Its really shame. Quran is not story book teller. What we have today rasm e usmani is the same pattern which is in louh e mahfooz in skies. Thus editing or cutting etc changes the patterns and with those pictures which changing the meanings of ayah too is noo way to be accepted by any any means
I think I've got your point.
Indeed.
Qur'an must come as it is.
Without any added bias, selection, comments.
Even translation is a very sensitive point.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to emphasize seriousness of the matter:

What picture would they choose for the ayat bellow?
Would they dare to put a nuke mushroom there?

Sura 8 - Ayat 60

وَأَعِدُّواْ لَهُم مَّا ٱسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن قُوَّةٍ وَمِن رِّبَاطِ ٱلْخَيْلِ تُرْهِبُونَ بِهِۦ عَدُوَّ ٱللَّهِ وَعَدُوَّكُمْ وَءَاخَرِينَ مِن دُونِهِمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَهُمُ ٱللَّهُ يَعْلَمُهُمْ-ۚ وَمَا تُنفِقُواْ مِن شَىْءٍ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ يُوَفَّ إِلَيْكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تُظْلَمُونَ

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.
Reply

Abz2000
07-07-2019, 06:48 PM
There's an easy to understand series by Goodword Kidz called "Quran Stories for Little Hearts" which i used to purchase for the children, check it out.
Reply

فصيح الياسين
07-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Physicist
I think I've got your point.
Indeed.
Qur'an must come as it is.
Without any added bias, selection, comments.
Even translation is a very sensitive point.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to emphasize seriousness of the matter:

What picture would they choose for the ayat bellow?
Would they dare to put a nuke mushroom there?
Hahaha good one
Reply

Ahmed.
07-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Stoic
But...its been approved by a shiekh tho? Look at the top right yellow lettering...says checked and approved by Dr. Abdullah
These days a little money gets anything approved brother
Reply

Ahmed.
07-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Ahmed.
These days a little money gets anything approved brother
Yeah I was going to say... Dr Abdullah most likely has been paid a fee for his approval so he had a conflict of interest, unlike us who have given you totally impartial opinions
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 01:46 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2015, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 07:31 AM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 06:10 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!