/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FBI/MI6 spying through webcams/cameras

ameerkam
07-05-2019, 02:23 AM
As it is known that security companies observe through phones and computers and such, should we be mindful of that since we may be in a state of undress for example while we are on the phone. I haven’t heard this issue raised before but it seems like a glaring one could someone help me out with this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
07-05-2019, 10:06 AM
With your waswas problem, this sort of suspicion and paranoia isn't good as coupled together it could develop into far worse then just waswas problem.. it could be first steps to schizophrenia

So if I was you I wouldn't worry about it

As long as you don't say on social media that you're planning to bomb some place, you'll be ok :Emoji51:

Physicist
07-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Indeed. Worrisome signs of mental disorder.

As for the subject, that's quite cumbersome to get such an access, if would be used on mass scale it will be soon detected by society.

Returning to mental disorder, I think you need to keep your mind sane, make it busy with immediate problems, avoid all those conspiracy theories and etc staff.
Keep your pillars established (shahada, prayer, ramadan, zakat), make life as simple as you can and don't worry about anything having no direct impact.
Make your mind busy with some work or hobby, be it automotive mechanics, gardening, something like this.

keiv
07-06-2019, 12:24 AM
They're certainly capable of doing it. I don't think anyone here can truly say they aren't doing it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
07-06-2019, 05:42 AM
Whatever do you keep in mind and always fear Allah , Allah is watching us what we are doing.

ameerkam
07-10-2019, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Indeed. Worrisome signs of mental disorder.

As for the subject, that's quite cumbersome to get such an access, if would be used on mass scale it will be soon detected by society.

Returning to mental disorder, I think you need to keep your mind sane, make it busy with immediate problems, avoid all those conspiracy theories and etc staff.
Keep your pillars established (shahada, prayer, ramadan, zakat), make life as simple as you can and don't worry about anything having no direct impact.
Make your mind busy with some work or hobby, be it automotive mechanics, gardening, something like this.
Well it’s proven by Edward Snowden and stuff. So I was wondering if we need to protect our awrah when using phones/webcams

Ahmed.
07-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Phones are everyday gadgets, if we get paranoid with that then that will be like a short cut to mental illness hell :o

We should cover our awrah areas anyway as its fard

Physicist
07-11-2019, 05:25 PM
That's more about egocentrism.
Why would FBI spy on some ordinary guy, assigning highly trusted personnel, to monitor his daily life?
They physically are unable to watch everyone, so they would need really good reason, like ongoing high profile investigation or espionage. Something which would deserve spending millions for.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.