/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to pray Tahiyatul Wudhu?

Nitro Zeus
07-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I want to pray Tahiyatul Wudhu, but how should I offer it? Can you please show the the steps of offering this prayer? It is performed loud or silent?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
07-05-2019, 06:17 PM
walaikum assalam rahmatullahi barakatuh

It's prayed silent and just like any other 2 rakaahs, e.g. the same as you would do 2 rakaahs of sunnah fajr or 2 rakaahs sunnah after magrib fard, but just make intention that you're doing tahyatul wudhu.

Tahyatul wudhu is done straight after wudhu providing it's not a makruh or forbidden time ...

Nitro Zeus
07-05-2019, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
walaikum assalam rahmatullahi barakatuh

It's prayed silent and just like any other 2 rakaahs, e.g. the same as you would do 2 rakaahs of sunnah fajr or 2 rakaahs sunnah after magrib fard, but just make intention that you're doing tahyatul wudhu.

Tahyatul wudhu is done straight after wudhu providing it's not a makruh or forbidden time ...
And it is the method of praying is the same as the method of praying mandatory? Or it has a unique method?

Ahmed.
07-05-2019, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
And it is the method of praying is the same as the method of praying mandatory? Or it has a unique method?
It's the same. Only the intention is different

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
07-05-2019, 06:25 PM
It's the same. Only the intention is different
How easy. Did you know that if you offer 2 rakats after wudhu, then Jannah becomes guaranteed for you?

Ahmed.
07-05-2019, 06:39 PM
How easy. Did you know that if you offer 2 rakats after wudhu, then Jannah becomes guaranteed for you?
Brother u have to use a bit of brain and understand and take in what were saying to you.

A few of us told you before jannah never becomes guaranteed with a dua or a simple act. The only way to get jannah is by worshipping Allah (doing 5 daily prayers, not commiting any major sin etc) until death and dying in a state where you HOPE for jannah and fear going to jahannum. Faith lies between fear and hope so the moment you become sure you're going to jannah, that's when you fail.

In our Aqeedah (essential points of faith) it says certainty of either going to fire or jannah removes one from the religion:

59. We hope that Allah will pardon the people of right action among the believers and grant them entrance into the Garden through His mercy, but we cannot be certain of this, and we cannot bear witness that it will definitely happen and that they will be in the Garden. We ask forgiveness for the people of wrong action among the believers and, although we are afraid for them, we are not in despair about them

60. Certainty and despair both remove one from the religion, but the path of truth for the People of the Qibla lies between the two.

Nitro Zeus
07-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Brother u have to use a bit of brain and understand and take in what were saying to you.

A few of us told you before jannah never becomes guaranteed with a dua or a simple act. The only way to get jannah is by worshipping Allah (doing 5 daily prayers, not commiting any major sin etc) until death and dying in a state where you HOPE for jannah and fear going to jahannum. Faith lies between fear and hope so the moment you become sure you're going to jannah, that's when you fail.

In our Aqeedah (essential points of faith) it says certainty of either going to fire or jannah removes one from the religion:

59. We hope that Allah will pardon the people of right action among the believers and grant them entrance into the Garden through His mercy, but we cannot be certain of this, and we cannot bear witness that it will definitely happen and that they will be in the Garden. We ask forgiveness for the people of wrong action among the believers and, although we are afraid for them, we are not in despair about them

60. Certainty and despair both remove one from the religion, but the path of truth for the People of the Qibla lies between the two.
Honestly bro, its not my sayings. They are the words of the Prophet.

Ahmed.
07-05-2019, 07:03 PM
But you know you got a mental disorder right? So the chances of you misunderstanding is greater than a normal person so you should leave it to us to explain their proper meanings

Who told you jannah will be guaranteed? @Saira Khan ? Lol does she know better or does Imam Tahawi know better?

Imam Tahawi says certainty of going to jannah will take you out of Islam

So take your pick who to follow!

Nitro Zeus
07-05-2019, 07:09 PM
But you know you got a mental disorder right? So the chances of you misunderstanding is greater than a normal person so you should leave it to us to explain their proper meanings

Who told you jannah will be guaranteed? @Saira Khan ? Lol does she know better or does Imam Tahawi know better?

Ok, I understand. There is no guarantee of Paradise, got it.

H.M
07-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Salamu Aleikum brother.
If you mean that our beloved prophet Muhammad s.w.s. talked about guarantee of jannah the let me tell you that he did not.

The thing is that he could not make such a guarantee because in the Holy Qur'an it says:

Verse- 46:9
Say, “I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what
will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and
I am not but a clear warner.”

None of us can be hundred percent sure that we will be granted Paradise; therefor it is extremely important to obey the laws and commands of Allah (s.w.t.) as best as possible.

Anyone is urged to correct me if Im wrong about this.

I'm not an expert my self and every day I try to learn and read from the Holy Qur'an, I really advice you to do the same before claiming something is from our prophet s.w.s.

Allah s.w.t. knows best.

May Allah guide us all to the right path.

H.M
07-05-2019, 09:51 PM

Dear brother Ahmed.

We are all brothers in Islam which should be thicker than the blood. No matter what; we should all try to avoid insulting eachother unless we want the kafirin to overpower us by dividing us more than they already have.

JazakAllah xayr brother. May Allah s.w.t. grant you and all of us Jannah.

Nitro Zeus
07-05-2019, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H.M
Salamu Aleikum brother.
If you mean that our beloved prophet Muhammad s.w.s. talked about guarantee of jannah the let me tell you that he did not.

The thing is that he could not make such a guarantee because in the Holy Qur'an it says:

Verse- 46:9
Say, “I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what
will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and
I am not but a clear warner.”

None of us can be hundred percent sure that we will be granted Paradise; therefor it is extremely important to obey the laws and commands of Allah (s.w.t.) as best as possible.

Anyone is urged to correct me if Im wrong about this.

I'm not an expert my self and every day I try to learn and read from the Holy Qur'an, I really advice you to do the same before claiming something is from our prophet s.w.s.

Allah s.w.t. knows best.

May Allah guide us all to the right path.
Then what about the narration I posted? Did looked as if it was my words or his? To be honest, I dont tell lies about any prophets or Allah, thats too dangerous. I only tell what they say. So, if the Prophet said it, then this must be from Allah. I posted on the "hadith of the day" thread. But, I'll try to find its sourse so that you will know.

I have found the exact hadith for this:

Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu 'anhu narrates that once Nabi Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam asked Bilal (Radiyallahu 'anhu) at Fajr Salat:

O Bilal!

Tell me that deed of yours
which is most hopeful (for reward)
after embracing Islam,
for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise
(in my dream).

Bilal (Radiyallahu 'anhu) replied:

I have not done anything extroadinary except that
whenever I perform Wudu during the day or night,
I Salat (Tahiyatul-Wudu) after that,
as much as was written or granted for me.(Bukhari)

Abu Huraira Radhiallahu �anhu narrated that Allah�s Messenger Shalallahu �alaihi wa Salam said to Bilal Radhiallahu �anhu �Tell me about the most hopeful act (i.e one which you deem the most rewarding with Allah) you have done since your acceptance of Islam because I heard the sound of the steps of your shoes in front of me in paradise.� Bilal said : �I do not consider any act more hopeful than that whenever I make ablution (wudoo) at any time of night or day, I offer salah (prayer) for as long as was destined for me to offer.� Narrated by Al-bukhari and Muslim.

There is no Muslim who performs wudu and performs it well and then stands and offers 2 units of prayer with devotion of heart and mind in the two of them, except that Paradise becomes guaranteed for him” ~ Muslim 288

What does that suppose to mean? Does it mean that Paradise becomes obligatory for that person to enter or what?

MazharShafiq
07-06-2019, 06:00 AM
That's all right, but after performing and completing your duties(fraiz), these little good deeds are such' that cause them to enter quickly in janaat.

Ahmed.
07-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Dear brother Ahmed.

We are all brothers in Islam which should be thicker than the blood. No matter what; we should all try to avoid insulting eachother unless we want the kafirin to overpower us by dividing us more than they already have.

JazakAllah xayr brother. May Allah s.w.t. grant you and all of us Jannah.
Lol I understand bro. I know about OP's understanding problems and this was to sort of jog his mind into logical thinking. Sometimes a brother needs a bit of a hard pat on the back

All other explanations were exhausted in the past regarding this issue and it was time for the 'smack' :Emoji48:

Saira Khan
04-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf, who said:
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Abu Bakr will be in Paradise, ‘Umar will be in Paradise, ‘Uthmaan will be in Paradise, ‘Ali will be in Paradise, Talha will be in Paradise, al-Zubayr will be in Paradise, ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf will be in Paradise, Sa’d will be in Paradise, Sa’eed will be in Paradise, and Abu ‘Ubaydah ibn al-Jarraah will be in Paradise.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi)
They are called Ashara Mubashara and I think this is a guarantee to those companions of the prophet, isn't it?

Saira Khan
04-04-2022, 08:49 PM
Dear we are not talking about Imam Tahawi, we are talking about the words of the prophet (peace be upon him). If the prophet says something, we do believe it as such and of course jannah is guaranteed in this hadith, provided that your life style matches that of Sahaba (the companions). Islam is not mythology, it is as it is, a very practical religion. Allah forbid us, how can we doubt or comment on the sayings of the prophet?
- - - Updated -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.