/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share an experience where Allah gave you a sign...

Studentofdeed
07-06-2019, 07:37 AM
Out of curiosity I am wondering if Allah has ever reached out to any of you and gave you any experience where you feeled liked Allah answered your duas or intervened. Please share to give others hope. Jazakallah khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
No.23
07-06-2019, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Out of curiosity I am wondering if Allah has ever reached out to any of you and gave you any experience where you feeled liked Allah answered your duas or intervened. Please share to give others hope. Jazakallah khayran
Yes some times when i remember Allah a lot i get a peace of mind like never before, my heart is calm, i feel stress free! :happy:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yes i remember several of my Duas were answered i wanted them and i asked my Allah: one of which was on friday when i slept let i made dau to Allah that i wake up on time not to miss prayer i did wake right on time i was pleased!

- - - Updated - - -

:statisfie:statisfie
format_quote Originally Posted by No.23
Yes some times when i remember Allah a lot i get a peace of mind like never before, my heart is calm, i feel stress free! :happy:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yes i remember several of my Duas were answered i wanted them and i asked Allah Subhanahu wata'ala(): one of which was on friday when i slept let i made dau to Allah that i wake up on time not to miss prayer i did wake right on time i was pleased! Alhamdulillah.

Physicist
07-06-2019, 11:15 PM
It happens so often that became routine.
Nevertheless, I keep complaining when facing difficulties. When getting resolution of problem or understanding why it was for the best, I praise Allah, then again keep complaining :)

As for an example, a week ago I was overstaying in Malaysia, decided to move to the jungle. Long time was waiting bus to choosen destination. There was hindu shop there who turned their music loud, I realized that it may be hindu place there with a lot of dogs and reconsidered my destination. Exactly when I made up my mind, the bus arrived which I didn't board. Same day, at night was trying to find water refilling station in touristy place, there were none, but at one muslim restorant owner call to me what am I looking for and not only refill my bottle but helped to depart to Indonesia.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.